Whitehead Hall Bridge No 57
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|The Moorings PH||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
|Boothshall Bridge No 54||1 mile, 2½ furlongs|
|Boothstown Bridge No 55||7¾ furlongs|
|Vicar's Hall Bridge No 56||4 furlongs|
|Winding Hole between Vicar's Hall and Whitehead Hall Bridges||1¼ furlongs|
|Whitehead Hall Bridge No 57|
|Old Boat House PH||2¼ furlongs|
|Astley Bridge No 58||2½ furlongs|
|Peel Hall Pipe Bridge||5 furlongs|
|Peel Hall Winding Hole||5¾ furlongs|
|Moss Brook Aqueduct||6½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalTravel to Leigh Bridge No 11, then on the Leeds and Liverpool Canal (Leigh Branch) to Wigan Junction
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Whitehead Hall Bridge”
- The Beehive Community Centre (Community & Government)
1472 to the northeast.
- The Old Boathouse Astley (Bar & Grill)
433 to the west.
- Astley Tyldesley Manchester (Sports & Recreation, City)
1144 to the north.
- Astley Green Colliery Museum (History Museum)
341 to the west.
- Ellesmere Street Park (Park)
484 to the northwest.
- St Stephen's Church, Astley (Religious Center)
1168 to the northwest.
- St Ambrose Barlow Parish (Catholic Church)
1315 to the west.
- The Bull, Astley (European Restaurant, Pub, Professional Service)
1073 to the northwest.
- Astley Village Club (Pub)
504 to the northwest.
- The Miners Arms (Pub)
1268 to the northwest.
- Amans Worsley (Indian Restaurant)
1337 to the northeast.
- Astley V.I.P Amateur Boxing Club (Sports & Recreation)
923 to the north.
- R Swain N Sons Yard Manchester (Cargo & Freight Company)
1077 to the north.
- St Mary's Catholic High School, Astley (School)
1469 to the west.
- Dam House (Historical Place, Arts & Entertainment)
1377 to the northwest.
- Kennedy Asphalt (Paving & Asphalt Service)
1113 to the north.
- Freya-Rose (Other)
1299 to the northwest.
- Astley Labour Club (Arts & Entertainment)
1280 to the northwest.
- Astley Raceway (Arts & Entertainment)
1441 to the west.
- One Special Day (Bridal Shop)
1255 to the northwest.
- BP (Gas Station)
761 to the north.
- Balfour Beatty Utility Solutions (Contractor, Professional Service)
1122 to the north.
- Astleys Sandwich Bar (Deli, Sandwich Shop)
739 to the northwest.
- Damhouse (Historical Place)
1322 to the northwest.
- Rendezvous 1 Astley (Italian Restaurant)
1178 to the northwest.
- Hair at 235 (Hair Salon)
1180 to the northwest.
- Lindale Hall Day Centre (Charity Organization)
1464 to the northeast.
- Sempre Bonita (Makeup Artist)
1427 to the northwest.
- Astley, Warwickshire (City)
125596 to the southeast.
- Applewood Farm - Farmhouse Inns (Family Style Restaurant, Pub, Bar)
1281 to the north.
- Zest (Indian Restaurant)
768 to the north.
- Bulls Head Astley Ember Inns (Restaurant, Pub)
1085 to the northwest.
- Prepped Fresh (Diner)
1334 to the northeast.
- The Nail and Beauty Lounge (Nail Salon)
1344 to the northwest.
- Boothstown (Neighborhood)
1456 to the northeast.