Bromford Bridge No 2
Bromford Lane (A4040)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: B and Q DIY shops (2841 away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1955 away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2768 away)
|Berwood Bridge||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Butler's Bridge||7¼ furlongs|
|Brace Factory Bridge||5 furlongs|
|Wood Lane Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Wood Lane Pipe Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Bromford Bridge No 2|
|Bromford Bridge No 1||½ furlongs|
|Bromford Wharf||1 furlong|
|Erdington Hall Bridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Factory over Canal (east end)||3¼ furlongs|
|Factory over Canal (west end)||4 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Let'scelebrate Kingsbury Road please like my other page lets celebrate (Shopping & Retail)
1331 to the east.
- Print People (Copying & Printing, Office Supplies)
1158 to the northeast.
- Joannes Hair & Beauty Salon (Hair Removal, Massage, Hair Salon)
1361 to the north.
- Coasters Cafe & Restaurant (Food & Grocery)
1497 to the northwest.
- The Only Way Is Fitness-Birmingham Personal Training & Fitness Studio (Physical Fitness)
1382 to the northeast.
- Starbucks at The Fort (Coffee Shop)
842 to the east.
- Nando's Birmingham The Fort (Portuguese Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant, Chicken Restaurant)
839 to the east.
- Duet Cuisine (Italian Restaurant)
1460 to the east.
- Simply Spice (Restaurant)
1173 to the northeast.
- UK Mail (Cargo & Freight)
661 to the south.
- Lamborghini Birmingham (Car Dealership)
987 to the east.
- Colliers Land Rover (Car Dealership)
246 to the northeast.
- Kingsbury School - KSSC (School)
606 to the northwest.
- Buffet Island Tyburn Road (Chinese Restaurant)
89 to the northwest.
- Stadco! (Automotive Manufacturing)
1243 to the east.
- Buffet Island, Birmingham (Restaurant)
50 to the northwest.
- Buffet Island Erdington (Chinese Restaurant)
98 to the north.
- Mercedes-Benz Birmingham Used Cars (Car Dealership)
143 to the north.
- Esso Fuel Terminal Birmingham (Gas Station)
149 to the southeast.
- Costa Coffee, the Fort Shopping Park (Cafe, Coffee Shop, Shopping Mall)
619 to the east.
- M6 Fort Dunlop (Hotel)
521 to the south.
- Fort Parkway (Commercial & Industrial)
633 to the east.
- Merlin Park (Other)
742 to the east.
- Costa Coffee (Coffee Shop)
689 to the east.
- Subway (Sandwich Shop)
1492 to the northwest.
- Hermes (Shopping & Retail)
566 to the northeast.
- Fort Dunlop Shopping Center (Shopping Mall)
623 to the east.
- Next (Men's Clothing Store)
682 to the east.
- 24/7 Fitness (Gym, Fitness Center)
1492 to the east.
- Marks and Spencer - The Fort Birmingham (Accessories Store, Specialty Grocery Store)
598 to the east.
- Starbucks UK (Coffee Shop)
826 to the east.
- Coppella (Hair Salon)
1171 to the northeast.
- DHL TyreFort (Warehouse)
1051 to the east.
- Mcdonalds the Fort (Fast Food Restaurant)
910 to the east.
- Robins & Day Birmingham North (Car Dealership)
899 to the northeast.
- M6 Carpark (Professional Services)
665 to the southeast.
- Local Housing Management & Support Services (Housing Assistance Service)
1098 to the northeast.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Bromford Bridge”