Bromford Bridge No 2
Bromford Lane (A4040)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: B and Q DIY shops (1 mile and 6¼ furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and 1¾ furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and 5¾ furlongs away)
|Berwood Bridge||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Butler's Bridge||7¼ furlongs|
|Brace Factory Bridge||5 furlongs|
|Wood Lane Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Wood Lane Pipe Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Bromford Bridge No 2|
|Bromford Bridge No 1||½ furlongs|
|Bromford Wharf||1 furlong|
|Erdington Hall Bridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Factory over Canal (east end)||3¼ furlongs|
|Factory over Canal (west end)||4 furlongs|
- Bromford Resisents Club (Just For Fun)
1167 yards to the east.
- UK Mail (Cargo & Freight)
804 yards to the south.
- Buffet Island (Buffet Restaurant, Chinese Restaurant)
57 yards to the northwest.
- Frankie & Benny's (Fast Food Restaurant, Italian Restaurant, Bar)
849 yards to the east.
- Fort Dunlop (Shopping Mall, Corporate Office, Event Planning)
1633 yards to the east.
- Bromford Drive (Street)
1332 yards to the southeast.
- Kingsbury School and Sports College (School)
641 yards to the northwest.
- M6 Carpark (Highway)
740 yards to the southeast.
- Coventry Ricoh Arena (Sports Venue & Stadium)
921 yards to the southwest.
- O2 (Mobile Phone Shop)
760 yards to the east.
- The Fort Shopping Park (Shopping Mall)
761 yards to the east.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Bromford Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or