Slateford Aqueduct (north-east end)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4¼ furlongs away)
|Bridge No 5AA||6 furlongs|
|Redhall Railway Bridge||5 furlongs|
|Redhall Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Redhall Footbridge||3½ furlongs|
|Slateford Aqueduct (south-west end)||1 furlong|
|Slateford Aqueduct (north-east end)|
|Prince Charlie Aqueduct||¾ furlongs|
|Meggetland Footbridge||3 furlongs|
|Meggetland New Bridge No 4A||6 furlongs|
|Meggetland Old Bridge No 4||6 furlongs|
|Craiglockhart Railway Aqueduct||7¼ furlongs|
- The Blue Goose Country Pub (Restaurant)
120 yards to the southeast.
- Firrhill High School (Junior High School, Martial Arts, Middle School)
1403 yards to the southeast.
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre Edinburgh (Gym)
269 yards to the northwest.
- Edinburgh Corn Exchange (Event Venue, Concert Venue, Convention Center)
397 yards to the north.
- Water of Leith Visitor Centre (Tourist Information)
69 yards to the southeast.
- Slateford Bowling Club (Sports Center)
97 yards to the southwest.
- Craiglockhart Tennis Centre (Sports & Recreation)
981 yards to the east.
- Edinburgh Yarn Festival (Arts & Entertainment)
408 yards to the north.
- Colinton Dell (Park)
981 yards to the southwest.
- Pure Gym, Edinburgh West (Gym)
941 yards to the northwest.
- New Sainsburys Longstone (Shopping & Retail)
265 yards to the west.
- Selena's Crib (Home)
969 yards to the northeast.
- Asda Chesser (Big Box Retailer)
266 yards to the north.
- Dovecot Park (Park)
1146 yards to the southwest.
- Corn exchange, World Of Soccer (Sports Venue & Stadium)
290 yards to the north.
- Stenhouse St Aidens Church (Community & Government)
862 yards to the north.
- Easter Craiglockhart Hill (Outdoors)
1249 yards to the east.
- Bookers Cash & Carry (Wholesale & Supply Store)
306 yards to the northwest.
- Wedding Fair & Fashion Show Edinburgh Corn Exchange (Event)
414 yards to the north.
- Redford Cavalry Barracks (Military Base)
1480 yards to the south.
- McDonald's, The Asda One (Fast Food Restaurant)
325 yards to the north.
- Kingsknowe Golf Club (Golf Course)
1537 yards to the southwest.
- The Dhammapadipa Temple (Religious Organization)
257 yards to the northeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Slateford Aqueduct
The Slateford Aqueduct is a navigable aqueduct in Slateford, Edinburgh, Scotland.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or