Head of Canal de Saint-Quentin, limit of navigation
Impasse du Canal, Cambrai, Nord, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France
Cambrai Basin is a major waterways place at the end of the Canal de Saint-Quentin: Main line; past Saint-Quentin - Escaut Jonction (Junction of Canal de Saint-Quentin with River Escaut at Cambrai) (3¾ furlongs to the southwest).
- Damien Photographe 59 (Photographer)
770 yards to the east.
- L'ardoise (Restaurant)
305 yards to the west.
- Lardoise (Restaurant)
1094 yards to the southeast.
- Restaurant Jolly Sailor (French Restaurant)
280 yards to the southwest.
- Osaki sushi (Restaurant)
1515 yards to the south.
- Chez Renaldo (Brewery)
392 yards to the south.
- Le Kyoto (Restaurant)
1516 yards to the southeast.
- L'eau A La Bouche (Restaurant)
290 yards to the southwest.
- Peugeot Cambrai (Other)
673 yards to the southeast.
- Clinique Du Cambresis (Event)
694 yards to the southeast.
- Au Troc Tout (Furniture Store, Arts & Entertainment, Cleaning Service)
238 yards to the northwest.
- Place De Cambrai (Public Places & Attractions)
1284 yards to the southeast.
- Stade De La Liberte (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1592 yards to the south.
- Dietplus Cambrai (Food Consultant)
1423 yards to the southeast.
- La Distillerie (Bar, Pub)
595 yards to the southeast.
- Tribunal (Community & Government)
548 yards to the southeast.
- Maison Demarcq (Fine Dining Restaurant)
951 yards to the south.
- Buffalo Grill cambrai (Steakhouse)
1540 yards to the southwest.
- Stade Cambrai Saint Roch (Sports & Recreation)
1398 yards to the east.
- Chateau de La Motte Fenelon (Hotel)
1486 yards to the northeast.
- Crefo Cambrai (Education)
1225 yards to the southwest.
- Le Carré (Food & Restaurant)
1452 yards to the southeast.
- Gare de Cambrai (Train Station)
1480 yards to the southeast.
Information retrieved Friday 12 June 2015 at 22:19
Find us - Natural Resources SA Murray-Darling Basin
Cambrai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scheldt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cambrai near the Marne River, South Australia's Murraylands
Natural Resources Office - Cambrai Deane Street, Cambrai, SA, 5353. Ph: 08 8564 5154. Fax: 08 8564 5254; Natural Resources Office - Karoonda 3 Peake ...
A sub-prefecture of the department, Cambrai is a town which had 32,518 ... With Lille and the towns of the former Nord-Pas de Calais Mining Basin, it is also part ...
It flows north through Cambrai and Valenciennes, and enters Belgium near ... ( including the Albert Canal) connect the Scheldt with the basins of the Rhine, ...
Originally known as 'Rhine Villa', Cambrai is a thriving farming district between ... A River Worth Saving · Murray-Darling Basin · Locks, Weirs, Dams & Barrages ...
Information retrieved Friday 26 June 2015 at 7:59
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Cambrai Basin”
Wikipedia pages that might relate to Cambrai Basin[Deptford Dockyard] [Cambrai] [Scheldt] [Anzin] [Canal de Saint-Quentin] [Dunkirk] [Gaspard and Balthazard Marsy] [Second Battle of the Somme (1918)] [Clovis I] [League of Nations]
Information retrieved Tuesday 23 June 2015 at 23:14