Glasgow Road Bridge
Kirkintilloch Road (A803)
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Luggie Aqueduct No 11||1 mile, 5 furlongs|
|New Lairdsland Road Bridge||1 mile, 4½ furlongs|
|Townhead Bridge||1 mile, 3½ furlongs|
|Kirkintilloch Marina||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Kirkintilloch Footbridge||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Glasgow Road Bridge|
|Hungryside Bridge||6 furlongs|
|Cadder Bridge||1 mile, 3½ furlongs|
|Balmuildy Bridge||2 miles, 2 furlongs|
|Lambhill Bridge||4 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Lambhill Railway Aqueduct No 12||4 miles, 5 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Glasgow Road Bridge”
- Cadder Cemetery (Cemetery, Historical Place, Genealogist)
1312 to the southwest.
- Craft Daft on a Raft (Just For Fun, Party Center, Arts & Crafts Supply Store)
85 to the northwest.
- Glitz n Glamour younique independent presenter (Cosmetics & Beauty Supply)
1459 to the east.
- B&Q (Home Improvement)
1403 to the southwest.
- Optimal Fitness Glasgow, Personal Training (Personal Trainer, Physical Fitness, Gym)
1252 to the southeast.
- The Stables Restaurant (Restaurant, Beer Garden)
28 to the northwest.
- Bishopbriggs Golf Range (Golf Course)
707 to the southwest.