Kings Lock No 4
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
This is a lock, the rise of which is not known.
|Bankland Lane Bridge No 17||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
|Maunsell Lock Narrows||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|North Newton Field Bridge No 16||4¾ furlongs|
|North Newton Narrows||3½ furlongs|
|North Newton Bridge No 15||1¾ furlongs|
|Kings Lock No 4|
|Farmhouse Footbridge||6 furlongs|
|Standards Lock No 5||7 furlongs|
|Ford Gate Bridge No 13||1 mile, 4¾ furlongs|
|Huntworth Lane Bridge No 12||2 miles, 6¼ furlongs|
|Huntworth Lane Narrows||2 miles, 7¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Kings Lock”
- North Newton Village Hall (Community & Government)
695 to the southwest.
- Maunsel House (Historical Place, Wedding Planning, Event Venue)
1310 to the south.
- M5 South (Travel & Transportation, City)
1338 to the northwest.
- Harvest Moon Northnewton (Restaurant, Bar)
708 to the southwest.
- M5 Dinosaur (Travel & Transportation)
1139 to the northwest.
- Dragonfly Barn (Lodging)
267 to the northeast.
- M H G (Engineering Service)
751 to the west.
- Weston Zoyland (City)
1395 to the north.
- North Newton Cricket Club (Community Organization, Sports Club)
1107 to the southwest.
- The Harvest Moon (Restaurant, Pub, Home Decor)
706 to the southwest.