|Houghton Mill Channel Exit||1 mile, 5¾ furlongs|
|Houghton Lock No 13||1 mile, 5½ furlongs|
|Houghton Lock Weir Entrance No 2||1 mile, 5¼ furlongs|
|Houghton Lock Weir Entrance No 1||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Hartford Marina||5¼ furlongs|
|Purvis Marine Wharf||6¾ furlongs|
|Huntingdon Old Road Bridge||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|A14 Road Bridge (Huntingdon)||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
|Mill Common Arm||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Huntingdon Boathaven Marina||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Hartford
Hartford is the capital of Connecticut and the historic seat of Hartford County until Connecticut disbanded county government in 1960. As of the 2010 Census, Hartford's population was 124,775, making it Connecticut's fourth-largest city after the coastal cities of Bridgeport, New Haven, and Stamford.
Nicknamed the "Insurance Capital of the World", Hartford houses many insurance company headquarters, and insurance remains the region's major industry. Founded in 1637, Hartford is among the oldest cities in the United States. Hartford is home to the nation's oldest public art museum, the Wadsworth Atheneum; the oldest publicly funded park, Bushnell Park; the oldest continuously published newspaper, The Hartford Courant; the second-oldest secondary school, Hartford Public; Trinity College, an elite, private liberal arts college, and the Mark Twain House where the author wrote his most famous works and raised his family, among other historically significant attractions. In 1868, resident Mark Twain wrote, "Of all the beautiful towns it has been my fortune to see this is the chief."
Following the American Civil War, Hartford was the richest city in the United States for several decades. Today, Hartford is one of the poorest cities in the nation with 3 out of every 10 families living below the poverty line. In sharp contrast, the Hartford metropolitan area is ranked 32nd of 318 metropolitan areas in total economic production and 7th out of 280 metropolitan statistical areas in per capita income. Highlighting the socio-economic disparity between Hartford and its suburbs, 83% of Hartford's jobs are filled by commuters from neighboring towns who earn over $80,000, while 75% of Hartford residents who commute to work in other towns earn just $40,000.
- King of the Belgians (Restaurant, Pub, Bar)
214 to the northwest.
- Hartford Mill (Restaurant, Bar)
1069 to the east.
- Polly's Cafe (Cafe, Coffee Shop)
836 to the west.
- Salon de Belleza (Beauty Salon)
903 to the west.
- Maidenhead Aquatics at Huntingdon (Pet Store)
1306 to the east.
- Lord P Pub (Restaurant)
882 to the west.
- Coneygear Park - managed by Huntingdon Town Council (Park)
1100 to the northwest.
- Debs Zumba Huntingdon (Physical Fitness, Arts & Entertainment)
1152 to the northwest.
- Exclusive Tea - Shop (Coffee Shop, Fast Food Restaurant, Shopping & Retail)
1025 to the northwest.
- Huntingdonshire Regional College (College & University, School)
1437 to the west.
- All Saints Church, Hartford (Church)
45 to the northwest.
- The Barley Mow in Hartford (Bar, Family Style Restaurant)
222 to the north.
- Hartford Mill, Hartford Marina (Public Places & Attractions, Fast Food Restaurant, Bar)
1066 to the east.
- Wacky Warehouse Hartford Marina (Place to EatDrink, Playground)
1053 to the east.
- Costa Huntingdon Garden Centre (Cafe, Garden Center)
1395 to the east.
- Hartford Marina (Marina, Public Places & Attractions, Restaurant)
1067 to the east.
- Huntingdon, a Wyevale Garden Centre (Garden Center, Place to EatDrink)
1394 to the east.
- WATA - West Anglia Training Association (Education)
490 to the northeast.
- Wyton Lakes Camp Site (Lodging)
1307 to the east.
- Woolpack Fishery (Fishing)
1141 to the southeast.
- Huntingdon Riverside.. (Place to EatDrink)
1136 to the southwest.
- Primrose Hill Care Home (Medical & Health)
1231 to the northwest.
- Huntington Garden and Leisure (Garden Center)
1405 to the east.
- Riverside Park (Park)
1334 to the southwest.
- Huntingdon Gymnastics Club (Gym, Sports Instruction, Sports Venue & Stadium)
822 to the west.