Texas Street Bridge No 108
|Whitelands Bridge No 111||¾ furlongs|
|Ashton Lock No 1W||¾ furlongs|
|Ashton Lock Arm||½ furlongs|
|Minerva Road Bridge No 110||½ furlongs|
|Bus Depot Bridge No 109||¼ furlongs|
|Texas Street Bridge No 108|
|Plantation Street Bridge No 107||1¼ furlongs|
|Plantation Lock No 2W||1¼ furlongs|
|Tame Lock No 3W||1¾ furlongs|
|Clarence Street Bridge No 106||3 furlongs|
|Tame Pipe Bridge||4¼ furlongs|
- Stalybridge railway station (Train Station)
1591 yards to the east.
- The HIIT Station (Fitness Center)
497 yards to the southeast.
- International Gym (Sports & Recreation)
1259 yards to the northwest.
- Ashton Bus Station (Bus Station, Train Station, Bus Line)
1013 yards to the northwest.
- Asda Ashton (Big Box Retailer)
667 yards to the west.
- Ashton Pools (Swimming Pool)
1027 yards to the northwest.
- King Georges Playing Fields (Public Places & Attractions, Park)
1261 yards to the north.
- Dukinfield Town Hall (Public Places & Attractions, Government Organization, City Hall)
851 yards to the southwest.
- Ashton town hall (City Hall, Government Organization)
839 yards to the northwest.
- Tameside a&e (Hospital)
1507 yards to the northeast.
- Childrens Ward Tameside Hospital (Hospital)
1588 yards to the northeast.
- Davaar Medical Centre (Medical & Health)
928 yards to the south.
- Dukinfield Cemetary (Cemetery)
443 yards to the southeast.
- Mental Health Unit (Hospital)
1530 yards to the northeast.
- Childrens Outpatients, Tameside General Hospital (Hospital)
1582 yards to the northeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Texas Street Bridge
Shreveport is the third largest city and the principal city of the third largest metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Louisiana, as well as being the 109th largest city in the United States.nnnnnnnnnnn
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or