Facilities: diesel for sale, chemical toilet disposal and boatyard pump-out.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (3¾ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (3 furlongs away); JD Weatherspoons Pubs (3 furlongs away)
The place is a marina, a wharf, a visitors mooring and a boatyard.
|Verdons Bridge No 41||2¾ furlongs|
|Leadbeater's Bridge No 40||2¼ furlongs|
|Holland's Bridge No 39||1¼ furlongs|
|Black Road Bridge No 38||¾ furlongs|
|Swettenham Street Maintenance Yard||¼ furlongs|
|Buxton Road Bridge No 37||1 furlong|
|Lime Grove Winding Hole||1¾ furlongs|
|Smyths Bridge No 36||2¾ furlongs|
|Barrack Road Bridge No 35||5 furlongs|
|Chapel-en-le-Frith Road Bridge No 34||6½ furlongs|
- Macclesfield railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
620 yards to the northwest.
- Macclesfield Museums (Cultural Gifts Store, Art Gallery, Community Center)
776 yards to the west.
- The Academy Group Transformation Centre - Macclesfield (Personal Trainer, Medical & Health, Gym)
493 yards to the southwest.
- The Puss In Boots Macclesfield (Bar, Restaurant, Pub)
190 yards to the north.
- Macclesfield Golf Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
673 yards to the south.
- Linda's Childminding (Child Care)
841 yards to the south.
- Macclesfield Canal (Outdoors)
28 yards to the southwest.
- South Park (Park)
1293 yards to the southwest.
- Victoria Park Macclesfield (Park)
526 yards to the north.
- Windmill Park (Playground, Park)
510 yards to the south.
- Middlewood Way (Outdoors)
719 yards to the northwest.
- Lyme Park (Outdoors)
926 yards to the east.
- Macclesfield Forrest (National Park)
884 yards to the northwest.
- Macclesfield Town Centre (Public Square, Shopping & Retail)
756 yards to the northwest.
- Kwik Fit (Tire Dealer)
635 yards to the northwest.
- Silktown Snooker Club (Sports & Recreation)
447 yards to the northwest.
- DW Sports Fitness (Gym)
692 yards to the west.
- Mill Lane Chip Shop (Restaurant)
699 yards to the southwest.
- George & Dragon (Pub)
609 yards to the west.
- The Silk Trader (Bar, Pub)
378 yards to the west.
- Nags Head (Pub)
755 yards to the northwest.
- Doctors (Family Doctor)
658 yards to the west.
- Mam Torr, Edale, Peak District (National Park)
262 yards to the northwest.
- Bella Vista (Coffee Shop)
846 yards to the west.
- Puss Bank School (Elementary School)
382 yards to the northeast.
- Arighi Bianchi (Historical Place)
721 yards to the northwest.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Swettenham Wharf”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or