Bridge No 109
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Halfords car and outdoor shops (1 mile and 1¼ furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and ¼ furlongs away)
|Interchange Northern Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Interchange Southern Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Dolphin Boatyard||5½ furlongs|
|Stoke-on-Trent Bridge No 112||5 furlongs|
|Stoke Basin Bridge No 111||4¾ furlongs|
|Bridge No 109|
|Michelin Bridge No 108A||2½ furlongs|
|Sideway Bridge No 108||3¼ furlongs|
|Railway Sidings Pipe Bridge||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Trentham Winding Hole||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|Site of demolished railway bridge||1 mile, 5 furlongs|
- theartbay Gallery (Art Gallery, Publisher, Art School)
1617 yards to the northeast.
- Portmeirion UK (Kitchen Supplies)
1336 yards to the north.
- Britannia Stadium (Sports Venue & Stadium, Event Venue)
551 yards to the southeast.
- Stoke City (Sports & Recreation)
314 yards to the north.
- A500 (Highway)
171 yards to the southwest.
- Stoke Town Centre (Region)
1629 yards to the north.
- Sainsburys Distribution Centre (Food & Beverage Service & Distribution, Shopping Service)
640 yards to the southwest.
- Hanford Incinerator (Public Utility)
231 yards to the south.
- Yeaman Street Park (Park)
1090 yards to the north.
- Stoke Audi (Car Dealership)
740 yards to the southeast.
- The Villas (Community & Government)
1231 yards to the northwest.
- Booker Cash & Carry - Stoke -on- Trent (Wholesale & Supply Store)
269 yards to the northwest.
- Power League (Social Club, Sports & Recreation)
928 yards to the southeast.
- Soapy Sach's Valeting (Car Wash & Detailing)
1166 yards to the north.
- Holiday Inn Express Stoke On Trent (Bed and Breakfast, Meeting Room)
768 yards to the east.
- Stoke City Academy (Education, Sports Center)
1111 yards to the southeast.
- Lido (Lake, Playground)
1030 yards to the northeast.
- St Thomas' Church Penkhull (Event)
1590 yards to the northwest.
- Heron Cross primary school (Elementary School)
1201 yards to the east.
- Harvester Near Britannia Stadium, Stoke (Restaurant, Sports Venue & Stadium)
663 yards to the east.
- Ford - Bristol Street - Stoke (Car Dealership)
772 yards to the southeast.
- PDSA (Animal Shelter, Charity Organization, Veterinarian)
1234 yards to the north.
- Stoke Baptist Church (Baptist Church)
844 yards to the northwest.
- Portmeirion Potteries (Business Services)
1056 yards to the northwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or