Bridge No 109
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Halfords car and outdoor shops (1 mile and 1¼ furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and ¼ furlongs away)
|Interchange Northern Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Interchange Southern Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Dolphin Boatyard||5½ furlongs|
|Stoke-on-Trent Bridge No 112||5 furlongs|
|Stoke Basin Bridge No 111||4¾ furlongs|
|Bridge No 109|
|Michelin Bridge No 108A||2½ furlongs|
|Sideway Bridge No 108||3¼ furlongs|
|Railway Sidings Pipe Bridge||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Trentham Winding Hole||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|Site of demolished railway bridge||1 mile, 5 furlongs|
- Portmeirion UK (Kitchen Supplies)
1380 yards to the northwest.
- Britannia Stadium (Sports Venue & Stadium, Event Venue)
564 yards to the southeast.
- A500 (Highway)
174 yards to the west.
- Alton Towers Resort (Roller Coaster, Outdoors)
770 yards to the east.
- Sainsburys Distribution Centre (Shopping Service, Food & Beverage Service & Distribution)
574 yards to the southwest.
- Gp Out of Hours Service (Medical Center)
474 yards to the west.
- Lido (Lake, Playground)
966 yards to the northeast.
- Emergency Doctors (Professional Services)
478 yards to the west.
- Knights BMW (Car Dealership)
693 yards to the southwest.
- The Range (Shopping & Retail)
1412 yards to the north.
- Power League (Social Club, Sports & Recreation)
946 yards to the southeast.
- Bristol Street Motors (Car Dealership)
775 yards to the southeast.
- The Terrace Inn Penkhull (Nightlife)
1579 yards to the northwest.
- Brit fabric (City)
1165 yards to the north.
- Funsters (Just For Fun, Playground)
1597 yards to the north.
- Dermal Puncture Emporium (Arts & Entertainment)
1627 yards to the northeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above