Bridge No 109
|Interchange Northern Bridge||7¼ furlongs|
|Interchange Southern Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Dolphin Boatyard||5½ furlongs|
|Stoke-on-Trent Bridge No 112||5 furlongs|
|Stoke Basin Bridge No 111||4¾ furlongs|
|Bridge No 109|
|Michelin Bridge No 108A||2½ furlongs|
|Sideway Bridge No 108||3 furlongs|
|Railway Sidings Pipe Bridge||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Trentham Winding Hole||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|Site of demolished railway bridge||1 mile, 5 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Nuffield Health Stoke Fitness & Wellbeing Gym (Fitness Center, Gym, Swimming Pool)
724 to the east.
- Penkhull Village Hall (Community Center, Meeting Room, Performance Venue)
1437 to the northwest.
- Boothen Local Times-BLT (Newspaper, Community Center)
1079 to the north.
- 永利行 Wing Lee (Food & Grocery)
787 to the southeast.
- The Greyhound Inn Penkhull (Pub)
1495 to the northwest.
- The Terrace Penkhull (Pub, Sports Bar)
1443 to the northwest.
- The Wellington Inn 2015 (Pub)
869 to the northwest.
- Knights BMW (Car Dealership)
633 to the southwest.
- Lexus Stoke (Car Dealership, Car Parts & Accessories)
748 to the east.
- Our Bar Stoke's No1 Music Venue (Bands & Musicians, Performance Venue)
979 to the northwest.
- The Gardeners Retreat (Pub)
507 to the northwest.
- Gabriella Mobile Hairdresser (Hair Salon, Barber Shop)
1197 to the north.
- Mijo's Kitchen (Take Out Restaurant, Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant, Internet Cafe)
1016 to the northwest.
- Carmen's Caribbean Cuisine (Caribbean Restaurant)
1070 to the northwest.
- The Plough Motel & Restaurant (Bar)
418 to the northwest.
- Riff Factory (Music Production)
1027 to the northeast.
- Britannia Stadium (Sports Venue & Stadium, Event Venue)
520 to the southeast.
- Hanford Cricket Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1224 to the southwest.
- Portmeirion UK (Kitchen Supplies)
1215 to the north.
- HD Reptiles (Pet Store)
1100 to the northwest.
- Stoke City (Sports Club)
259 to the north.
- Emergency Doctors (Doctor)
432 to the west.
- Marks & Spencer Distribution Centre (Shopping & Retail)
706 to the west.
- Sainsburys Distribution Centre (Supply & Distribution Services)
588 to the southwest.
- Gp Out of Hours Service (Medical Center)
434 to the west.
- Harvester Near Britannia Stadium, Stoke (Restaurant, Sports Venue & Stadium)
609 to the east.
- A500 (Highway)
156 to the southwest.
- The Range (Department Store)
1300 to the north.
- Oakhill Bowling Club (Sports & Recreation)
1004 to the west.
- Delilah's Bar (Sports Bar)
499 to the southeast.
- Dead 2 Rights Tattoo Studio (Tattoo & Piercing)
1444 to the northeast.
- Holiday Inn Express Stoke On Trent (Bed and Breakfast, Meeting Room, Hotel)
702 to the east.
- Regent Hotel Mount Pleasant Fenton (Hotel, Place to Eat/Drink, Food & Grocery)
776 to the northeast.
- The Great Evape (Alternative & Holistic Health)
1080 to the northwest.
- Dermal Puncture Emporium (Arts & Entertainment)
1488 to the northeast.
- Awareness in Mind (Counseling & Mental Health, Psychologist)
1065 to the north.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposalTravel to Etruria Junction, then on the Trent and Mersey Canal (Caldon Branch - Main Line to Froghall) to Etruria Services
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to Etruria Junction, then on the Trent and Mersey Canal (Caldon Branch - Main Line to Froghall) to Etruria Services On this waterway in the direction of Great Haywood Junction Travel to Etruria Junction, then on the Trent and Mersey Canal (Main Line - Etruria to Harding's Wood) to Harecastle Tunnel (North end)
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that each serve a particular purpose and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.