Bridge No 109
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Halfords car and outdoor shops (1 mile and 1¼ furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and ¼ furlongs away)
|Interchange Northern Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Interchange Southern Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Dolphin Boatyard||5½ furlongs|
|Stoke-on-Trent Bridge No 112||5 furlongs|
|Stoke Basin Bridge No 111||4¾ furlongs|
|Bridge No 109|
|Michelin Bridge No 108A||2½ furlongs|
|Sideway Bridge No 108||3¼ furlongs|
|Railway Sidings Pipe Bridge||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Trentham Winding Hole||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|Site of demolished railway bridge||1 mile, 5 furlongs|
- Cartlidge Detailing (Auto Body Shop)
757 yards to the northwest.
- Briscoe Photography (Photographer, Photographic Services & Equipment)
1159 yards to the northwest.
- Nails By Emma Quinn (Beauty Salon)
1027 yards to the northwest.
- Keikoba Karate / Self Defence Clubs. (Physical Fitness)
1108 yards to the west.
- Britannia Wedding Show - Stoke (Wedding Planning)
580 yards to the southeast.
- Graphic Designs (Home Decor, Advertising Service)
891 yards to the east.
- Our Bar (Bands & Musicians, Performance Venue)
1078 yards to the northwest.
- Britannia Stadium (Sports Venue & Stadium, Event Venue)
551 yards to the southeast.
- The Plough Motel & Restaurant (Family Style Restaurant, Bar & Grill)
557 yards to the north.
- Tony Waddington Suite SCFC (Restaurant)
529 yards to the southeast.
- Sainsburys Distribution Centre (Food & Beverage Service & Distribution, Shopping Service)
640 yards to the southwest.
- Emergency Doctors (Professional Services)
476 yards to the west.
- Gp Out of Hours Service (Medical Center)
474 yards to the west.
- Oakhill Bowling Club (Bar)
1093 yards to the west.
- Michelin (Automotive)
576 yards to the west.
- Yeaman Street Park (Park)
1090 yards to the north.
- Stoke Audi (Car Dealership)
740 yards to the southeast.
- Campbell Road (Dentist)
927 yards to the north.
- Delilah's Bar (Sports Bar, Restaurant)
538 yards to the southeast.
- West End Village (Pub)
1065 yards to the northwest.
- Holiday Inn Express Stoke On Trent (Bed and Breakfast, Meeting Room)
768 yards to the east.
- The Range (Department Store)
1420 yards to the north.
- The surgery Foden street Stoke (Family Medicine Practice)
884 yards to the northwest.
- Out of Hours Doctors (Family Doctor)
255 yards to the north.
- Power League (Social Club)
928 yards to the southeast.
- Hem Heath Cricket Club (Sports Club, Sports Venue & Stadium)
1222 yards to the southeast.
- BOX OF MONEY LTD (Entertainment Service)
1165 yards to the north.
- The Commercial (Pub)
1266 yards to the north.
- Sainsburys Dhl Gym (Sports & Recreation)
614 yards to the southwest.
- Urban Vibez Dance Studio (Dance Club, Performance Venue, Performing Arts Education)
1594 yards to the north.
- Crank Music (Music Production)
1126 yards to the northeast.
- Stoke Seat (Car Dealership)
738 yards to the east.
- The Homely House (Home Decor, Gift Shop)
665 yards to the northeast.
- Kirsty Jayne China (Shopping & Retail)
1112 yards to the northeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or