Camley Street Nature Park
The place is a place of Interest.
|Kings Place Arts Building||2 furlongs|
|York Way Bridge No 36||1¾ furlongs|
|Kings Cross Railway Aqueduct||1½ furlongs|
|Goodsway Bridge No 35||¾ furlongs|
|St Pancras Lock Winding Hole||¼ furlongs|
|Camley Street Nature Park|
|St Pancras Lock No 4||¾ furlongs|
|St Pancras Basin||1¼ furlongs|
|St Pancras Railway Station Bridge No 32||1½ furlongs|
|Oblique Bridge No 31||1¾ furlongs|
|Gray's Inn Bridge No 29||4¼ furlongs|
- St Pancras railway station (Train Station, Shopping & Retail)
628 yards to the south.
- London King's Cross Station (Train Station)
433 yards to the southeast.
- London Euston Station (Train Station)
986 yards to the southwest.
- Caravan King's Cross (Restaurant)
130 yards to the east.
- St Pancras Hospital (Landmark, Hospital)
421 yards to the west.
- Scala (Event Venue, Night Club)
717 yards to the southeast.
- The Royal Veterinary College (RVC) (School, Pet Service, Hospital)
559 yards to the west.
- Camley Street Natural Park (Park)
102 yards to the northwest.
- St Pancras Lock, Regents Canal (Park, Train Station)
152 yards to the northwest.
- London) (City)
615 yards to the southeast.
- London St Pancras International Station (and home to the EuroStar) (Train Station)
404 yards to the south.
- Camden Town (Train Station)
1599 yards to the northwest.
- London - East End (Neighborhood)
429 yards to the south.
- St Pancras International Departure Lounge (Train Station)
402 yards to the south.
- The Guardian News And Media (Arts & Marketing)
362 yards to the east.
- St Pancras Southeastern High Speed (Train Station)
249 yards to the south.
- Starbucks at St Pancras (Cafe, Coffee Shop)
365 yards to the south.
- Man With Van Barnsbury (Mover, Storage, Storage Service)
1027 yards to the northeast.
- Londres, Picadilly (Landmark)
412 yards to the south.
- Business Premier Lounge St Pancras (Train Station)
418 yards to the south.
- Costa at St Pancras International (Coffee Shop, Train Station)
515 yards to the south.
- St Pancras Old Church (Tourist Attraction, Church, Train Station)
264 yards to the west.
Wikipedia has a page about Camley Street Nature Park
Camley Street Natural Park is an urban nature reserve in King's Cross in central London and within the London Borough of Camden. It is a Local Nature Reserve.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or