Blue Pits Highest Lock No 51
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (½ furlongs away)
This is a lock, the rise of which is not known.
|Montrose Street Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Blue Pits Lowest Lock No 53||2¼ furlongs|
|Changeline Bridge||1¼ furlongs|
|Blue Pits Middle Lock No 52||1¼ furlongs|
|Manchester Road Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Blue Pits Highest Lock No 51|
|March Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Barrels Bridge||5¼ furlongs|
|Edinburgh Way Tunnel (West end)||6 furlongs|
|Edinburgh Way Tunnel (East end)||6¾ furlongs|
|Edinburgh Way Tunnel Winding Hole||6¾ furlongs|
- Castleton railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
101 yards to the northwest.
- Kirkholt Community Church (Religious Organization)
1621 yards to the northeast.
- New Bridge Chippy (Fish & Chips Shop)
27 yards to the southwest.
- Evolution (Gym)
220 yards to the northeast.
- The Midland Beer Company (Pub)
132 yards to the northwest.
- Castle Hawk Golf Course (Golf Course)
1056 yards to the west.
- Castleton Swimming Baths (Swimming Pool)
569 yards to the northwest.
- Full Contact Performance Centre (Community & Government, Gym)
842 yards to the northeast.
- Castleton Health Centre (Medical & Health)
782 yards to the northwest.
- Pure Gym (Gym)
1597 yards to the northeast.
- Mcdonalds, Sandbrook Park, Rochdale. (Fast Food Restaurant)
1569 yards to the northeast.
- Trans Swift Freight Services (Cargo & Freight)
405 yards to the north.
- Mayfield RLFC (Sports Club)
784 yards to the west.
- The Royal Toby Hotel (Hotel, Food & Restaurant, Bar)
846 yards to the north.
- Sandbrook Carvery! (Restaurant, Bar)
1530 yards to the northeast.
- Castle Hawk Golf Driving Range (Golf Course)
906 yards to the west.
- Sandbrook (Shopping & Retail)
1533 yards to the northeast.
- Mercure Manchester Norton Grange (Hotel)
1386 yards to the south.
- Wine Bar (Wine Bar)
128 yards to the northwest.
- Odeon, Rochdale (Movie Theatre)
1624 yards to the northeast.
- Starbucks UK (Coffee Shop)
1636 yards to the north.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Blue Pits Highest Lock”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or