Meggetland Old Bridge No 4
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Halfords car and outdoor shops (3 miles and 7½ furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (4 miles and 5¼ furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (4 miles and ¾ furlongs away); Sainsbury's supermarkets (3 miles and 7¼ furlongs away)
|Slateford Aqueduct (south-west end)||7 furlongs|
|Slateford Aqueduct (north-east end)||6 furlongs|
|Prince Charlie Aqueduct||5¼ furlongs|
|Meggetland Footbridge||3 furlongs|
|Meggetland New Bridge No 4A||a few yards|
|Meggetland Old Bridge No 4|
|Craiglockhart Railway Aqueduct||1¼ furlongs|
|Ashley Terrace Bridge No 3||3 furlongs|
|Harrison Road Bridge||4¾ furlongs|
|Yeaman Place Bridge||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Lochrin Basin||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
- HeartofMidlothianFC (Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports Club)
1405 yards to the north.
- Slateford railway station (Train Station, Landmark)
825 yards to the west.
- Gorgie City Farm (Farm, Public Places & Attractions, Educational Organization)
1353 yards to the north.
- Jason hall hairdressing (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
197 yards to the northeast.
- Energy Gym (Fitness Center)
430 yards to the west.
- George Watson's College (Private School)
1038 yards to the east.
- Tynecastle Stadium (Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports & Recreation)
1445 yards to the north.
- Merchiston Tennis Club (Sports & Recreation, Sports Venue & Stadium)
1206 yards to the northeast.
- Edinburgh Corn Exchange (Event Venue, Concert Venue, Convention Center)
1070 yards to the west.
- Boroughmuir Rugby Football Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
102 yards to the southeast.
- Harrison Park East (Park)
1214 yards to the north.
- Asda Chesser (Big Box Retailer)
1051 yards to the west.
- Craiglockhart Tennis Centre (Sports & Recreation)
539 yards to the south.
- Hutchison Road, Edinburgh (Highway)
854 yards to the northwest.
- Water of Leith Visitor Centre (Tourist Information)
1188 yards to the southwest.
- McDonald's Gorgie Road (Fast Food Restaurant, Burger Restaurant)
1214 yards to the northwest.
- Yun Feng Restaurant (Restaurant)
1470 yards to the west.
- Scottish Parliament Edinbugh (Government Organization, Landmark)
726 yards to the northeast.
- Craighouse Gardens (Residence & Other)
709 yards to the southeast.
- Forth Canoe Club (Outdoors)
925 yards to the northeast.
- Wardlaw Street (Street)
1133 yards to the north.
- World Of Bowling (Bowling Alley, Sports & Recreation)
1068 yards to the west.
- West Bryson Road (Street)
1177 yards to the north.
- Craiglockhart Primary School (Elementary School)
640 yards to the northeast.
- Stewart Terrace (Street)
998 yards to the north.
- Bainfield Bowling & Social Club (Sports & Recreation)
665 yards to the northwest.
- Craiglockhart Hill (Mountain)
607 yards to the south.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Meggetland Old Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or