Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (827 away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 318 away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (952 away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (418 away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 419 away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 433 away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (321 away); JD Weatherspoons Pubs (2, nearest is 500 away); Sainsbury's supermarkets (567 away); Morisons's supermarkets (1017 away)
|Great Ouse - The Wash Junction||2 miles|
|Great Ouse - River Babingley Junction||1 mile|
|Cross Bank Road Docks||2 furlongs|
|Fisher Fleet Docks||1¼ furlongs|
|Great Ouse - River Nar Junction||3¾ furlongs|
|Free Bridge||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|A47 Road Bridge (Kings Lynn)||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Great Ouse - Great Ouse Relief Channel Junction||2 miles, ½ furlongs|
|Great Ouse - Smeeth Lode Junction||4 miles, ¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- The Globe Hotel, King's Lynn (Hotel, Bar, Historical Place)
313 to the northeast.
- Kings Lynn (Public Places & Attractions)
1410 to the east.
- Starbucks Kings Lynn (Coffee Shop)
315 to the east.
- Bb's (Cafe)
459 to the east.
- The Corn Exchange Kings Lynn (Concert Venue)
365 to the northeast.
- Bridget's Flowers (Florist, Funeral Service, Wedding Planning)
599 to the east.
- Costa High Street Kings Lynn (Coffee Shop)
330 to the east.
- Costa Coffee Vancouver Centre (Coffee Shop)
456 to the east.
- Boulton Seymour of London Barbers Kings Lynn (Barber Shop)
511 to the east.
- Kings Lynn Corn Exchange (Arts & Entertainment)
361 to the northeast.
- Marks and Spencer - Kings Lynn (Accessories Store, Specialty Grocery Store)
363 to the northeast.
- Cafe Nero Kings Lynn (Coffee Shop)
397 to the northeast.
- Debenams (Department Store)
362 to the east.
- BB'S Coffee & Muffins kings lynn (Coffee Shop)
459 to the east.
- Bespak Grand East Anglia Run (Sports & Recreation)
355 to the northeast.
- Bank House Hotel (Hotel, Bar & Grill)
148 to the east.
- Eatwell Cafe&Restaurant (Restaurant)
330 to the southeast.
- Lynn Mediterranean restaurant (Mediterranean Restaurant)
339 to the east.
- Archers (New American Restaurant, British Restaurant, Wine Bar)
257 to the east.
- Riverside Restaurant (Family Style Restaurant, British Restaurant)
237 to the north.
- Nando's King's Lynn (Chicken Restaurant)
382 to the northeast.
- Archers Kitchen & Cocktail Bar (Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Bar)
224 to the east.
- Hotrocks at Mojitos (Place to Eat/Drink)
468 to the northeast.
- Majestic Cinema, King's Lynn (Movie Theater)
456 to the east.
- Home-Start King's Lynn & West Norfolk (Charity Organization)
1336 to the north.
- The Globe King's Lynn (Pub, Hotel)
319 to the northeast.
- Maids Head (Restaurant)
438 to the northeast.
- The Rathskeller (Wine Bar, Restaurant)
344 to the southeast.
- Chicagos Kings Lynn (Night Club)
630 to the east.
- Crown & Mitre (Restaurant)
322 to the north.
- Taylormadetattooz (Tattoo & Piercing)
474 to the east.
- Boldero & Filby Hair & Beauty Ltd (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
482 to the southeast.
- Everybody Hair & Beauty (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
691 to the east.
- No.4 (Hair Salon, Beauty Salon)
360 to the southeast.
- Evolution Beautique Kings Lynn (Beauty Salon, Makeup Artist, Hair Salon)
482 to the east.
- Jaines gift box (Shopping & Retail)
331 to the southeast.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Kings Lynn
King's Lynn /ˌkɪŋz ˈlɪn/, also known as Lynn and until 1537 as Bishop's Lynn, is a sea port and market town in the ceremonial county of Norfolk in the East of England. It is situated 97 miles (156 km) north of London and 44 miles (71 km) west of Norwich. The population of the town is 42,800.
The town has two theatres, museums and other cultural and sporting venues. There are three secondary schools and one college. The service sector, information and communication technologies and creative industries, provide limited employment for the population of King's Lynn and the surrounding area.