Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (4 furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 1½ furlongs away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4¾ furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 2 furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 2¼ furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1½ furlongs away); JD Weatherspoons Pubs (2, nearest is 2½ furlongs away); Sainsbury's supermarkets (2¾ furlongs away); Morisons's supermarkets (5 furlongs away)
|Great Ouse - The Wash Junction||2 miles|
|Great Ouse - River Babingley Junction||1 mile|
|Cross Bank Road Docks||2 furlongs|
|Fisher Fleet Docks||1¼ furlongs|
|Great Ouse - River Nar Junction||3¾ furlongs|
|Free Bridge||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|A47 Road Bridge (Kings Lynn)||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Great Ouse - Great Ouse Relief Channel Junction||2 miles, ½ furlongs|
|Great Ouse - Smeeth Lode Junction||4 miles, ¾ furlongs|
- King's Lynn railway station (Landmark, Train Station, Railroad)
915 yards to the east.
- Bank House Hotel (Food & Restaurant)
163 yards to the east.
- Marriott's Warehouse (Restaurant)
340 yards to the southeast.
- Market Bistro (British Restaurant)
366 yards to the southeast.
- Majestic Cinema, King's Lynn (Tourist Attraction, Movie Theatre)
499 yards to the east.
- Kings Lynn Town Hall (Event Venue, Community & Government)
329 yards to the southeast.
- Tuesday Market Place (Shopping & Retail, Parking)
430 yards to the northeast.
- The Globe (Bar, Hotel, Pub)
309 yards to the northeast.
- Kings Lynn (Manufacturing)
771 yards to the east.
- The Walks (Outdoor Recreation, Park)
1278 yards to the east.
- The Walks, King's Lynn Town FC (Park)
1305 yards to the east.
- Lynn Docks (Outdoors)
1027 yards to the northeast.
- Kings Lynn Football Club (Sports Venue & Stadium, Outdoors)
1321 yards to the east.
- Brancaster Beach (Beach)
1065 yards to the northeast.
- Tales of the Old Gaol House (History Museum)
397 yards to the southeast.
- Brewers Fayre (Restaurant)
1527 yards to the south.
- The Filling Station (Restaurant, Train Station)
486 yards to the northeast.
- St James' Swimming Pool (Swimming Pool)
688 yards to the east.
- Prezzos (Restaurant)
373 yards to the northeast.
- King's Lynn Magistrates Court (Government Organization)
303 yards to the southeast.
- Nando's King's Lynn (Chicken Restaurant, Portuguese Restaurant)
414 yards to the northeast.
- St James Medical Practice (Family Doctor)
808 yards to the east.
Wikipedia has a page about Kings Lynn
King's Lynn /ˌkɪŋz ˈlɪn/, also known as Lynn and (until 1537) as Bishop's Lynn, is a sea port and market town in the ceremonial county of Norfolk in the East of England. It is situated 97 miles (156 km) north of London and 44 miles (71 km) west of Norwich. The population of the town is 42,800.
The town has two theatres, museums and other cultural and sporting venues. There are three secondary schools and one college. The service sector, information and communication technologies and creative industries, provide limited employment for the population of King's Lynn and the surrounding area.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or