Glen High Bridge No 61
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Greenbank Winding Hole||1 mile, 2½ furlongs|
|Walkers Bridge No 62||6¾ furlongs|
|Walkers Bridge Winding Hole||5¾ furlongs|
|Falkirk Tunnel (north end)||4¼ furlongs|
|Falkirk Tunnel (south end)||1 furlong|
|Glen High Bridge No 61|
|Glen Low Bridge No 60||1 furlong|
|Glen Village Aqueduct||2½ furlongs|
|Huts Bridge Winding Hole||3½ furlongs|
|Huts Bridge No 59||4¾ furlongs|
|Wester Purliehill Bridge No 58||7½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Glen High Bridge”
- Lionthorn Woods (Park)
619 to the west.
- Falkirk High railway station (Train Station)
925 to the north.
- Lionthorn (City)
759 to the west.
- Hallglen Primary School (Elementary School)
474 to the east.
- Union Canal (Boating)
1334 to the northwest.
- Edinburgh City (City, Travel & Transportation)
898 to the north.
- Hallglen Sports Centre (Gym)
543 to the northeast.
- The Woodside (Bar)
1088 to the north.
- Callendar Woods (Park)
1143 to the northeast.
- Falkirk tunnel, Union canal (City, Travel & Transportation)
872 to the northwest.
- Scotrail - Glasgow Queen St (Train Station)
905 to the north.
- NHS Forth Valley (Medical Center)
1446 to the northwest.
- Three Kings (Museum, Movie Theater)
177 to the west.
- Haymarket Station Edinburgh (Public Transportation)
905 to the north.
- Chaplins Hairdressers (Hair Salon)
596 to the northeast.
- The Milk Barn (Dessert Place, Ice Cream Parlor, Cafe)
349 to the south.
- Hallglen (Region)
1105 to the east.