Kensal Green Bridge No 4
Ladbroke Grove (B450)
Facilities: rubbish disposal, glass recycling, paper recycling and tin can recycling.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Sainsbury's supermarkets (¾ furlongs away)
|Railway Bridge No 7D Winding Hole||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge No 7D||7¼ furlongs|
|Mitre Bridge No 6||7 furlongs|
|Porta Bella Dock No 1||1 furlong|
|Porta Bella Dock No 2||½ furlongs|
|Kensal Green Bridge No 4|
|Kensal Green Arm||¼ furlongs|
|Ladbroke Grove Footbridge No 4AB||½ furlongs|
|Wedlake Street Footbridge||3 furlongs|
|Carlton Bridge||6 furlongs|
|Harrow Road Bridge No 3||1 mile, 1 furlong|
- Inwater Flowers (Florist, Event)
1205 yards to the southwest.
- Nellie Atelier (Women's Clothing Store)
1542 yards to the southeast.
- Flexi Green (Lifestyle Services)
1080 yards to the southeast.
- Dock Kitchen (Modern European Restaurant)
85 yards to the east.
- The Mates' Banquet (Restaurant)
1071 yards to the east.
- Grand Union Canal (Tourist Attraction, Outdoors)
135 yards to the south.
- London (City)
635 yards to the north.
- Sainsbury's Ladbroke Grove (Grocery Store)
144 yards to the southwest.
- Harrow Road (Residence & Other)
795 yards to the east.
- The Flora (Florist)
213 yards to the east.
- Buckingham Palace (Tourist Attraction)
183 yards to the east.
- Harrow Road (Highway)
1242 yards to the northwest.
- William IV (Pub, Performance Venue)
340 yards to the northwest.
- Portobello Road Market (Market)
1124 yards to the southeast.
- St. Charles Hospital (Hospital)
553 yards to the south.
- Tom Dixon shop (Lighting Fixtures, Interior Designer, Home Decor)
83 yards to the east.
- Jivamukti Yoga London (Yoga & Pilates)
362 yards to the east.
- Moberley Sports Centre (Sports Center)
493 yards to the north.
- Kensel Green (Landmark)
332 yards to the north.
- Vatican City Rome Italy (Catholic Church)
1115 yards to the east.
- Ladbroke Grove (Neighborhood)
81 yards to the north.
- Queen's Park, London (Park)
1302 yards to the northeast.
- Electric Cinema, Notting Hill (Tourist Attraction, Lounge, Movie Theatre)
1573 yards to the southeast.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Kensal Green Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or