Kensal Green Bridge No 4
Ladbroke Grove (B450)
Facilities: rubbish disposal, glass recycling, paper recycling and tin can recycling.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Sainsbury's supermarkets (¾ furlongs away)
|Railway Bridge No 7D Winding Hole||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge No 7D||7¼ furlongs|
|Mitre Bridge No 6||7 furlongs|
|Porta Bella Dock No 1||1 furlong|
|Porta Bella Dock No 2||½ furlongs|
|Kensal Green Bridge No 4|
|Kensal Green Arm||¼ furlongs|
|Ladbroke Grove Footbridge No 4AB||½ furlongs|
|Wedlake Street Footbridge||3 furlongs|
|Carlton Bridge||6 furlongs|
|Harrow Road Bridge No 3||1 mile, 1 furlong|
- Dock Kitchen (Modern European Restaurant)
84 yards to the east.
- Sporting Clube De Londres (Sports Bar, Sports Club)
1113 yards to the southeast.
- Parlour (British Restaurant)
246 yards to the north.
- Grand Union Pets Grooming (Pet Store, Pet Groomer)
1363 yards to the east.
- Sainsbury's Ladbroke Grove (Grocery Store)
118 yards to the southwest.
- Mastermind Notting Hill Carnival (Arts & Entertainment)
14 yards to the northeast.
- Tom Dixon shop (Lighting Fixtures, Interior Designer)
81 yards to the east.
- Kensel Green (Landmark)
471 yards to the northwest.
- Rorys Gaff (Nightlife)
1633 yards to the northeast.
- Queens Park Station Shed (Train Station)
1271 yards to the west.
- Frae Frozen You (Frozen Yogurt Shop)
1310 yards to the southeast.
- The Metropolitan (Restaurant)
1339 yards to the southeast.
- Tonka Toy Towers (Residence & Other)
1219 yards to the south.
- William IV (Pub, Performance Venue)
342 yards to the northwest.
- Pure Peppermint And Camomile Tea In Front Of The Tannoys.. (Bar, Restaurant)
38 yards to the south.
- Mum's House in Sixth Avenue (Home)
507 yards to the northeast.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Kensal Green Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or