|Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Stourton to Aldersley)|
|Double Pennant Arm & Boatyard||5¾ furlongs|
|Hordern Road Bridge No 62A||5¼ furlongs|
|Pipe Bridge North of Hordern Road||5¼ furlongs|
|Former Courtaulds Sidings Railway Bridge||5¼ furlongs|
|Wildside Activity Centre||4¾ furlongs|
|Dunstall Water Bridge No 63||3¼ furlongs|
|Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Aldersley to Autherley)|
|Aldersley Bridge No 64||¼ furlongs|
|Aldersley Pipe Bridge||1 furlong|
|Oxley Railway Bridges||1¼ furlongs|
|Drinking Water Aqueduct||1½ furlongs|
|Barnhurst Works Pipe Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line)|
|Aldersley Junction Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Bottom Lock No 21||¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 20||¾ furlongs|
|Dunstall Park Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 19||1½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line) in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Autherley Junction, then on the Shropshire Union Canal (Birmingham and Liverpool Junction Canal - Main Line) to Wheaton Aston Services Travel to Tipton Factory Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Old Main Line) to Tipton Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Dudley Canal No 1 - Birmingham End) to Dudley Tunnel (North end) Travel to Pudding Green Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Wednesbury Old Canal) to Ryders Green Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Walsall Canal) to Lower Ocker Hill Branch Junction Travel to Bromford Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Spon Lane Locks Branch) to Spon Lane Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Old Main Line) to Engine Arm Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Engine Arm) to Handsworth Wharf Winding Hole Travel to Stourton Junction, then on the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Stourport to Stourton) to Kinver Services
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Aldersley Junction
Aldersley Junction (grid reference SJ902011) is the name of the canal junction where the Birmingham Main Line Canal terminates and meets the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal near to Oxley, north Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England. It opened in 1772.
- The SelfMade Tattoo Company (Tattoo & Piercing)
1129 to the northeast.
- Oxley Park Golf Club (Golf Course)
888 to the east.
- Wolverhampton RollerDisco (Gym)
419 to the southwest.
- WV Active (Gym)
404 to the southwest.
- Wolverhampton Sports Arena (Sports Venue & Stadium)
836 to the south.
- Wolverhamton (Community & Government)
811 to the southwest.
- Aldersley Stadium (Sports & Recreation)
403 to the southwest.
- Aldersley Leisure Village (Gym)
425 to the southwest.
- Dunstall Racecourse (Movie Theater)
544 to the southeast.
- Gatehouse, Stafford Road, Oxley (Latin American Restaurant)
1013 to the east.
- Wolverhampton Business Solutions Centre (Commercial Real Estate)
1364 to the southeast.
- West Midlands Regional Shooting Centre (Gun Range)
344 to the southwest.
- Xercise4less Wolverhampton (Gym)
1228 to the south.
- The Gate House (Restaurant)
1005 to the east.
- Wolverhampton Science Park (Commercial & Industrial)
1307 to the southeast.
- The Swan Tettenhall (Pub)
1371 to the southwest.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
1255 to the southeast.
- Michelle Lawley (Beauty Salon, Hair Salon, Nail Salon)
946 to the southwest.
- Wolverhampton Gatehouse (Bar & Grill, Fine Dining Restaurant)
1020 to the east.
- ECC Sports and Social Club (Sports Bar, Karaoke)
1274 to the east.
- Oxley, Wolverhampton (Neighborhood)
1072 to the northeast.
- South Staffordshire Railway Walk (Community & Government)
633 to the southwest.
- Dovecotes (Elementary School)
1330 to the northwest.