Library Lock No 11E
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 furlong away)
This is a lock, the rise of which is not known.
|Scarr Bottom Roadbridge No 35||5 furlongs|
|Golcar Aqueduct||4¼ furlongs|
|Rough Holme Lock No 12E||2½ furlongs|
|Cawlersley Lane Bridge No 33||¾ furlongs|
|Library Lock No 11E|
|Spring Garden Lock No 10E||½ furlongs|
|Whirley Bottom Bridge No 32||½ furlongs|
|Isis Lock No 9E||1 furlong|
|Isis Lock Winding Hole||1¼ furlongs|
|Roller Lock No 8E||2¼ furlongs|
- Patricia Stoj School of Dance (Sports & Recreation)
59 yards to the north.
- Bodyrockerz School of Dance (Dance Instruction, Dance Club, Sports & Recreation)
413 yards to the northwest.
- Vitality Centre (Sports & Recreation)
422 yards to the southeast.
- Patrol Base (Sports & Recreation, Gun Store, Convenience Store)
676 yards to the northwest.
- Taaj Restaurants (Restaurant)
62 yards to the northeast.
- The Raj Restaurant (Restaurant)
876 yards to the west.
- Shamraat Indian Cuisine (Indian Restaurant, Take Out Restaurant, Diner)
255 yards to the north.
- Four Horseshoes Public House (Pub, Karaoke, Sports Bar)
102 yards to the east.
- Temujin Milnsbridge (Mongolian Restaurant)
133 yards to the east.
- Bombay Tandoori (Indian Restaurant)
90 yards to the north.
- Paddock (Neighborhood)
1453 yards to the northeast.
- Fourhorse Shoes (Shopping & Retail)
101 yards to the east.
- Longwood (Community & Government, Neighborhood)
1039 yards to the northwest.
- The Slip Inn (Pub, Bar)
1603 yards to the northwest.
- Huddersfield Narrow Canal (River)
1445 yards to the west.
- Paddock Cricket Club (Sports Club)
1267 yards to the east.
- Cafe Central (Cafe)
91 yards to the north.
- Longwood Surgery (Medical & Health)
934 yards to the northwest.
- Dryclough C Of E Infant School (School)
1079 yards to the southeast.
- The Sands House (Pub)
1483 yards to the south.
- Golcar Royal British Legion Club (Social Club)
1170 yards to the west.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Library Lock No 11E”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or