There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes a minor road over the canal.
|Lodes End Lock||6¾ furlongs|
|Old River Nene - Ramsey High Lode Junction||6½ furlongs|
|Saunder's Bridge||6½ furlongs|
|Bodsey Toll Road Bridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Old River Nene - Forty Foot River Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Chase Road Bridge||3 miles, 1½ furlongs|
|Benwick Footbridge||3 miles, 7¾ furlongs|
|Benwick Bridge||4 miles, ½ furlongs|
|White Fen Farm Bridge||5 miles, 7½ furlongs|
|Old River Nene - Whittlesey Dyke Junction||6 miles, 5½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Well's Bridge”
- AJB Services ltd (Real Estate, Portable Building Service)
750 yards to the southeast.
- Peachmans Catering Equipment Services Ltd (Professional Service)
849 yards to the southwest.
- St Edmunds Willwriting (Lawyer & Law Firm)
1152 yards to the northwest.
- Ramsey Forty Foot (Neighborhood, Beauty, Cosmetic & Personal Care)
719 yards to the southeast.
- BI Catering Equipment Services (Professional Service)
810 yards to the southwest.
- Ramsey Technical and Property Services (Portable Building Service, Professional Service)
573 yards to the southeast.
- Bettys Meats & Farm Shop (Farm, Grocery Store)
1459 yards to the east.
- Wellsbridge Motorhomes (Motor Vehicle Company)
81 yards to the north.
- Crosslands Vehicle Sales (Region)
1319 yards to the south.
- Mugs and Bits (Collectibles Store)
566 yards to the southeast.
- Yaxley Amateur Players (Community Organization, Other)
673 yards to the southeast.
- Ramsey Physiotherapy and Sport Injuries Clinic (Region)
1428 yards to the southwest.