|Trent and Mersey Canal (Main Line - Fradley to Great Haywood)|
|Fradley Middle Lock No 18||1¼ furlongs|
|Shadehouse Lock Bridge No 52||2 furlongs|
|Shade House Lock No 19||2 furlongs|
|Fradley 14 day Visitor Moorings||2½ furlongs|
|Wood End Corner||6 furlongs|
|Coventry Canal (Detached Portion)|
|Fradley Swingbridge||¼ furlongs|
|New Bridge No 91||3 furlongs|
|Fradley Estate Access Bridge No 90A||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Bridge No 90||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Bell Bridge No 89||1 mile, 4¼ furlongs|
|Trent and Mersey Canal (Main Line - Burton to Fradley)|
|Junction Lock No 17||¼ furlongs|
|Junction Bridge No 51||½ furlongs|
|Fradley Visitor Centre||1¼ furlongs|
|Keeper's Lock No 16||2½ furlongs|
|Keepers Bridge No 50||2½ furlongs|
- PJ Fenders (Boating)
1337 yards to the northwest.
- Blossom Bears Mother and Toddler Group (Sports & Recreation)
1131 yards to the south.
- Kingfisher Holiday Park & Cafe (Cafe)
85 yards to the west.
- Pony Parties In Miniature (Event Planning)
1613 yards to the southwest.
- Tesco Distribution Center Fradley (Supply & Distribution Services, Shopping & Retail)
1109 yards to the south.
- Alrewas Hayes (Event Venue)
893 yards to the northwest.
- Allports Renault (Rental Company)
1542 yards to the south.
- Midland Karting (Sports & Recreation, Race Track)
1471 yards to the south.
- Matildas Marvelous Wardrobe (Shopping & Retail)
838 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Fradley Junction
Fradley Junction (grid reference SK140139) is a canal junction between Fradley and Alrewas near Lichfield, Staffordshire, England and the point at which the Coventry Canal joins the Trent and Mersey Canal. It opened in 1790, and several of the buildings around it, including The Swan public house, are grade II listed structures.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or