|Trent and Mersey Canal (Main Line - Burton to Fradley)|
|Keeper's Lock No 16||2½ furlongs|
|Fradley Pool Nature Reserve||2 furlongs|
|Fradley Canalside Café||1¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Visitor Centre||1 furlong|
|Junction Bridge No 51||½ furlongs|
|Junction Lock No 17||¼ furlongs|
|Trent and Mersey Canal (Main Line - Fradley to Great Haywood)|
|The Swan PH||a few yards|
|Shop & Marine Services at Fradley Junction||a few yards|
|Kingfisher Café||¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Middle Lock No 18||1¼ furlongs|
|Shadehouse Lock Bridge No 52||2 furlongs|
|Coventry Canal (Detached Portion)|
|Marine Services Dry Dock||a few yards|
|Fradley Swingbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Visitor Moorings (48hrs)||1 furlong|
|New Bridge No 91||3 furlongs|
|Fradley Estate Access Bridge No 90A||1 mile|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn the Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) in the direction of Whittington Brook
Wikipedia has a page about Fradley Junction
Fradley Junction (grid reference SK140139) is a canal junction between Fradley and Alrewas near Lichfield, Staffordshire, England and the point at which the Coventry Canal joins the Trent and Mersey Canal. It opened in 1790, and several of the buildings around it, including The Swan public house, are grade II listed structures.
- Kingfisher Holiday Park & Cafe (Coffee Shop, Cafe)
84 to the west.
- Fradley Canalside Cafe (Cafe)
190 to the northeast.
- Swan Inn Fradley Junction (Bar, Restaurant)
14 to the west.
- Mucky Duck (Chinese Restaurant)
16 to the west.
- White Swan, Fradley Junction, Burton-on-Trent ( known as the Mucky Duck ) (Pub, Restaurant, Bar)
20 to the northwest.
- White Swan Fradley Junction (Beer Garden)
10 to the west.
- Swan Inn (Restaurant, Bar)
27 to the west.
- The Swan At Fradley (Bar)
15 to the northwest.
- Fradley Junction, Trent and Mersey Canal (Boating)
8 to the south.
- UPN (Business Center)
741 to the southeast.
- The Mucky Duck, Fradley JJunction (Restaurant, Bar)
31 to the southeast.
- Last Weekend (Bridal Shop)
1181 to the south.
- Florette (Supply & Distribution Service)
1460 to the south.
- Roxane Uk (Drinking Water Distribution)
994 to the south.
- Fradley Junction (Boating)
5 to the southeast.