Whitehouse Bridge No 120
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Chapel Bridge No 123||2 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|Sweeps Bridge No 122||1 mile, 4¾ furlongs|
|Belan Lock No 18||7¼ furlongs|
|Belan Bridge No 121||7 furlongs|
|Belan Locks No 17||6½ furlongs|
|Whitehouse Bridge No 120|
|Welshpool Footbridge No 119a||6¼ furlongs|
|Welshpool Lock No 16||7 furlongs|
|Severn Street Bridge No 119||7½ furlongs|
|Lledan Brook Aqueduct||1 mile|
|Llanfair Light Railway Bridge No 118a||1 mile|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Whitehouse Bridge”
- Fabrizio's (Italian Restaurant, European Restaurant)
1446 to the north.
- Coco Coffee House Welshpool (Coffee Shop)
1387 to the north.
- The Corn Store (Fast Food Restaurant)
1380 to the north.
- Bow Wow Wow Professional Dog Grooming (Pet Groomer)
89 to the east.
- Unique hair salon (Hair Salon)
572 to the south.
- SunKissed Tanning Salon Welshpool (Tanning Salon)
1431 to the north.
- Nailed It - making manicures magical (Nail Salon)
1314 to the north.
- The Old Station Welshpool (Restaurant, Train Station)
1195 to the northeast.
- Welshpool indoor market (Market)
1449 to the north.
- Witchcraft Gothic Gifts (Jewelry & Watches Store, Cultural Gifts Store)
1457 to the north.
- The Vintage Magpie (Vintage Store, Clothing Store)
1464 to the north.
- Powys Castle & Gardens (National Park)
799 to the west.
- Coed-y-dinas (charlies) (Outdoor Equipment Store)
607 to the south.
- Powis Castle (Landmark & Historical Place)
682 to the northwest.
- Charlies, Welshpool (Coffee Shop)
610 to the south.
- Powis Castle and Garden (Landmark & Historical Place)
875 to the west.
- Nibbles (Coffee Shop, Fast Food Restaurant, Dessert Shop)
1443 to the north.
- Welshpool and Llanfair Railway (Train Station, Railroad Company)
1494 to the northwest.
- Welshpool Canal Wharf (Business Service)
1428 to the north.
- Wrights Taxi's Hub (Taxi Service)
1400 to the north.
- Welshpool railway station (Train Station)
1288 to the northeast.
- The Bay Tree Tea Rooms (Coffee Shop, Tea Room)
1378 to the north.
- The Wellington (British Restaurant)
1323 to the north.
- Tesco (ShoppingRetail, Convenience Store, Grocery Store)
1392 to the northeast.
- Talbot (Pub)
1439 to the north.
- Morrisons Welshpool (Grocery Store)
1180 to the north.
- Spice UK (Indian Restaurant)
1276 to the north.
- The Raven Inn, Welshpool (Family Style Restaurant)
1428 to the north.
- Pinewood Home Bakery (Bakery)
1434 to the north.
- Severn Farm Industrial Estate (Commercial & Industrial)
904 to the northeast.
- Vintage Barbers (Region, Hair Salon)
1374 to the north.
- Green Dragon Inn (Pub, Fast Food Restaurant)
533 to the south.
- Pinewood Pub (British Restaurant)
1419 to the north.
- Transformer Fitness Gym (GymPhysical Fitness Center, Personal Trainer)
1292 to the northeast.
- The Royal Oak Hotel, Welshpool (Pub, Restaurant)
1356 to the north.
- Smithfield Bell (Fast Food Restaurant)
1465 to the north.
- The Pheasant inn Welshpool (Sports Bar, Arts & Entertainment)
1455 to the north.
- Mollie's Sweets (Candy Store)
1364 to the north.