|Wolverhampton Lock No 5||1¾ furlongs|
|Cannock Road Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 6||1¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 7||¾ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 8||a few yards|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 9||½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 10||1 furlong|
|Foxs Lane Bridge||1 furlong|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 11||1½ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge - Bilbrook to the North||1¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest Place to turnOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Wikipedia has a page about Jordan Bridge
The Jordan Bridge, officially named the South Norfolk Jordan Bridge, is a tolled highway fixed bridge which carries State Route 337 over the Southern Branch Elizabeth River from the City of Portsmouth into the City of Chesapeake in South Hampton Roads, Virginia. The new crossing is an all-electronic toll facility that eliminated bridge lifts and height and weight restrictions and restored a vital river crossing for the Hampton Roads region.
Originally opened in 1928, it was privately built by an organization led by South Norfolk businessmen Wallace and Carl Jordan. It was later renamed the Jordan Bridge, principally to honor long-standing manager Carl M. Jordan. The oldest drawbridge in Virginia, the 80-year-old bridge had reached the end of its useful life by 2008. Faced with diminishing returns on millions of dollars in needed maintenance and unknown reliability, it was permanently closed on November 8, 2008.
A replacement bridge, built with 100% private funds, and paid for by tolls, was approved by Chesapeake City Council on January 27, 2009. The new South Norfolk Jordan Bridge was originally scheduled to be completed by July 2010, but was finally completed and opened for use on October 27, 2012. It is owned and operated by United Bridge Partners, a business consortium consisting of two construction companies, the Figg Group and Lane Construction, and a private infrastructure investment firm.
- IGo Yoga (Yoga & Pilates)
1059 to the south.
- ECC Sports and Social Club (Sports Bar, Karaoke)
950 to the north.
- The Shed Wolverhampton (Place to EatDrink, Pub, Entertainment Service)
681 to the east.
- Mander Centre (Shopping Mall)
1363 to the south.
- Central Transport Training (Adult Education, Driving School)
322 to the northwest.
- Streamline Auto-Beds Ltd (Automotive, Manufacturing, Upholstery Service)
860 to the north.
- Little Dessert Shop Wolverhampton (Dessert Place, Coffee Shop, Ice Cream Parlor)
1233 to the south.
- Unibar (Dance Club)
460 to the southwest.
- Panther Crew Electric Tattooing (Tattoo & Piercing)
1142 to the south.
- The Giffard Arms (Pub)
1484 to the south.
- The Sunbeam (Family Style Restaurant)
1180 to the south.
- The George Wallis (Pub, Restaurant)
1407 to the south.
- The Grain Store (Bar & Grill, Night Club)
1264 to the south.
- The Billy Wright (Sports Bar, Pub)
1186 to the south.
- Royal London (Pub, Night Club)
1123 to the south.
- 101.8 WCR FM (Broadcasting & Media Production)
1012 to the southwest.
- Clear View Cleaning services Hours 9am-5pm Mon-Sat (Home Window Service)
953 to the northeast.
- Wolverhampton Racecourse (Race Track, Event Venue, Horses)
1417 to the northwest.
- The Northbank, Molineux (Sports Venue & Stadium)
866 to the southwest.
- University of Wolverhampton (College & University)
1108 to the south.
- Bushbury Railway Station (Train Station)
1240 to the north.
- Wolverhampton Train Station (Train Station)
1052 to the south.
- Regency Banqueting Suite (Event Planning)
244 to the northwest.
- University of Wolverhampton - School of Health (College & University)
704 to the southwest.
- Birminghm (Lodging)
1181 to the west.
- Molineux Stadium (Sports Venue & Stadium)
878 to the southwest.
- Tyre City (Tire Dealer)
559 to the northwest.
- The Emerald Club (Bar)
328 to the south.
- Brindley Mazda Wolverhampton (Car Dealership)
479 to the west.
- Kfc Stafford Road (Fast Food Restaurant)
959 to the northwest.
- Xercise4less Wolverhampton (Fitness Center)
1280 to the west.
- Grand Station (Event Venue, Event Planner, Wedding Planning)
1065 to the southeast.
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton (Hotel)
1415 to the northwest.
- Pdsa (Veterinarian)
432 to the southeast.
- Sherwood Street, Wolverhampton (Workplace & Office)
900 to the southwest.
- The Lych Gate Tavern (Bar)
1239 to the south.
- The Moon Under Water (Bar, Pub, Restaurant)
1123 to the south.
- At Gods Arse Hole Wolverhampton Race Course (Zoo & Aquarium, Sports & Recreation)
1429 to the northwest.
- Carter Road (Region)
1051 to the west.
- Stratstone Jaguar Dealers (Car Dealership)
370 to the southwest.
- The South Bank Molineux (Sports & Recreation)
878 to the southwest.
- Derren Brown: Miracle at Wolverhampton Grand (Museum, Movie Theater, Event)
739 to the south.
- Calif Bar & Restaurant (African Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
493 to the southwest.
- Tastebuds Cafe Stafford Road (Cafe)
864 to the northwest.
- The Island House (Restaurant)
1008 to the northwest.