|Wolverhampton Lock No 5||1¾ furlongs|
|Cannock Road Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 6||1¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 7||¾ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 8||a few yards|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 9||½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 10||1 furlong|
|Foxs Lane Bridge||1 furlong|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 11||1½ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge - Bilbrook to the North||1¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Heath Town (City)
1084 to the southeast.
- ECC Sports and Social Club (Sports Bar, Karaoke)
922 to the north.
- The Shed Wolverhampton (Entertainment Service, Pub, Food & Restaurant)
680 to the east.
- Angel Wings Wolverhampton (Shopping & Retail)
1427 to the south.
- Little Dessert Shop Wolverhampton (Dessert Place, Ice Cream Parlor, Coffee Shop)
1233 to the south.
- Streamline Auto-Beds Ltd (Automotive, Manufacturing, Upholstery Service)
860 to the north.
- Musclemasters Gym (Travel Agency, Sports & Recreation)
904 to the northeast.
- NewhamptonSoul Club (Nightlife)
905 to the southwest.
- Unibar (Arts & Entertainment)
461 to the southwest.
- Embraced Showcase (Arts & Entertainment)
1059 to the southwest.
- Royal London (Pub, Night Club)
1123 to the south.
- Brindley Honda Bikes (Motorcycles, Repair Service, Accessories Store)
480 to the west.
- Zander Customs (Automotive Customizing)
928 to the northwest.
- Wolverhampton railway station (City)
1072 to the south.
- Golden Lion Fallings Park (Pub, Event, Beer Garden)
1492 to the northeast.
- Tribute in the Park (Event, Arts & Entertainment)
963 to the northwest.
- The Island House (Food & Restaurant)
1008 to the northwest.
- Sir Jacks Restaurant (Restaurant)
872 to the southwest.
- Tastebuds Cafe Stafford Road (Cafe)
867 to the northwest.
- Calif Bar & Restaurant (African Restaurant)
493 to the southwest.
- The New Regency (Event Venue, Wedding Planning, Party Center)
245 to the northwest.
- Central Transport Training (Driving School, Adult Education)
324 to the northwest.
- Stagecoach Theatre Arts Wolverhampton and Walsall (Performing Arts Education, Arts & Entertainment)
968 to the southwest.
- The Northbank, Molineux (Sports Venue & Stadium)
865 to the southwest.
- Oxley Park Golf Club (Golf Course)
1269 to the northwest.
- Wolverhampton Indoor Community Sports (Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports Club)
1355 to the west.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers FC (Sports Venue & Stadium)
605 to the southwest.
- Wolverhamptom (Shopping Mall)
884 to the east.
- Mcdonalds Stafford Road (Fast Food Restaurant)
681 to the northwest.
- The Emerald Club (Place to Eat/Drink)
328 to the south.
- Pdsa Tuxford Close (Veterinarian)
428 to the southeast.
- Regency Banqueting Suite (Event Planner)
244 to the northwest.
- The North Bank Bar (Bar)
783 to the southwest.
- WV1 Bar Molineux (Bar)
833 to the southwest.
- Wolverhampton Science Park (Workplace & Office)
746 to the northwest.
- Kfc Stafford Road (Fast Food Restaurant)
947 to the northwest.
- Grand Station (Wedding Planning, Event Venue, Event Planner)
1065 to the southeast.
- Wulfrun Hall (Concert Venue)
1277 to the southwest.
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton (Hotel)
1415 to the northwest.
- The South Bank Molineux (Outdoor Recreation)
911 to the southwest.
- Nando's (Portuguese Restaurant)
1264 to the south.
- West Midlands Safari Park (Zoo & Aquarium)
879 to the west.
- Xercise4less Wolverhampton (Gym)
1288 to the west.
- Steve Bull Stand (Sports Venue & Stadium)
909 to the southwest.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest Place to turnOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Wikipedia has a page about Jordan Bridge
The Jordan Bridge, officially named the South Norfolk Jordan Bridge, is a tolled highway fixed bridge which carries State Route 337 over the Southern Branch Elizabeth River from the City of Portsmouth into the City of Chesapeake in South Hampton Roads, Virginia. The new crossing is an all-electronic toll facility that eliminated bridge lifts and height and weight restrictions and restored a vital river crossing for the Hampton Roads region.
Originally opened in 1928, it was privately built by an organization led by South Norfolk businessmen Wallace and Carl Jordan. It was later renamed the Jordan Bridge, principally to honor long-standing manager Carl M. Jordan. The oldest drawbridge in Virginia, the 80-year-old bridge had reached the end of its useful life by 2008. Faced with diminishing returns on millions of dollars in needed maintenance and unknown reliability, it was permanently closed on November 8, 2008.
A replacement bridge, built with 100% private funds, and paid for by tolls, was approved by Chesapeake City Council on January 27, 2009. The new South Norfolk Jordan Bridge was originally scheduled to be completed by July 2010, but was finally completed and opened for use on October 27, 2012. It is owned and operated by United Bridge Partners, a business consortium consisting of two construction companies, the Figg Group and Lane Construction, and a private infrastructure investment firm.