|Wolverhampton Lock No 5||1¾ furlongs|
|Cannock Road Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 6||1¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 7||¾ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 8||a few yards|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 9||½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 10||1 furlong|
|Foxs Lane Bridge||1 furlong|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 11||1½ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge - Bilbrook to the North||1¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest Place to turnOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Wikipedia has a page about Jordan Bridge
The Jordan Bridge, officially named the South Norfolk Jordan Bridge, is a tolled highway fixed bridge which carries State Route 337 over the Southern Branch Elizabeth River from the City of Portsmouth into the City of Chesapeake in South Hampton Roads, Virginia. The new crossing is an all-electronic toll facility that eliminated bridge lifts and height and weight restrictions and restored a vital river crossing for the Hampton Roads region.
Originally opened in 1928, it was privately built by an organization led by South Norfolk businessmen Wallace and Carl Jordan. It was later renamed the Jordan Bridge, principally to honor long-standing manager Carl M. Jordan. The oldest drawbridge in Virginia, the 80-year-old bridge had reached the end of its useful life by 2008. Faced with diminishing returns on millions of dollars in needed maintenance and unknown reliability, it was permanently closed on November 8, 2008.
A replacement bridge, built with 100% private funds, and paid for by tolls, was approved by Chesapeake City Council on January 27, 2009. The new South Norfolk Jordan Bridge was originally scheduled to be completed by July 2010, but was finally completed and opened for use on October 27, 2012. It is owned and operated by United Bridge Partners, a business consortium consisting of two construction companies, the Figg Group and Lane Construction, and a private infrastructure investment firm.
- Calif Bar & Restaurant (African Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
493 to the southwest.
- Kaspas Wolverhampton (Dessert Place, Ice Cream Parlor)
1180 to the south.
- Polska Restauracja Wolverhampton (Polish Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
951 to the southwest.
- The Burger Priest - Wolverhampton (Burger Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
1402 to the south.
- The Island House (Restaurant)
1008 to the northwest.
- The Shed Wolverhampton (Restaurant, Pub, Entertainment Service)
681 to the east.
- ECC Sports and Social Club (Sports Bar, Karaoke)
943 to the north.
- Diamond Hand Car Wash (Car Wash & Detailing)
1246 to the west.
- GoodyearDunlop Wolverhampton (Automotive)
1380 to the north.
- Regency Banqueting Suite (Event Planner)
244 to the northwest.
- Wolverhampton Train Station (Train Station)
1052 to the south.
- Pdsa Tuxford Close (Veterinarian)
430 to the southeast.
- Tyre City (Automotive)
559 to the northwest.
- Howard Shipping Services (Cargo & Freight Company)
1316 to the north.
- Wolves F.C (Sports Club, Arts & Entertainment)
877 to the northwest.
- Queen Square Tattoo Club (Tattoo & Piercing)
1265 to the south.
- Lounge 107 (Place to EatDrink)
723 to the southwest.
- Dunstall Park (Arts & Entertainment, Sports & Recreation)
1444 to the northwest.
- Kfc Stafford Road (Fast Food Restaurant)
959 to the northwest.
- Grand Station (Event Venue, Wedding Planning, Charity Organization)
1065 to the southeast.
- Nando's (Portuguese Restaurant)
1263 to the south.
- Molinuex Stadium, Wolverhampton Wanderers F.c (Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports & Recreation)
908 to the southwest.
- Isuzu K B Pickup Parts (Car Parts & Accessories)
1184 to the west.
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton (Hotel)
1415 to the northwest.
- Pegasus Banqueting Suite (Event Planner)
1156 to the west.
- Jams Labyrinth (Tattoo & Piercing)
1286 to the west.
- Panther Crew Electric Tattooing (Tattoo & Piercing)
1142 to the south.
- Unibar (Bar, Dance Club)
462 to the southwest.
- DD button (Automotive)
1077 to the north.
- The Sunbeam (Family Style Restaurant, Dessert Place)
1170 to the south.
- Slater's Wolverhampton (Restaurant)
1258 to the south.
- The Dog And Doublet (Pub)
1312 to the south.
- The George Wallis (Pub, Restaurant)
1407 to the south.
- The Grain Store (Bar & Grill, Night Club)
1278 to the south.
- 1448 Wolverhampton (Arts & Entertainment)
452 to the southeast.
- The New Regency (Event Venue, Party Center, Wedding Planning)
271 to the west.
- Wolverhampton Sports Arena (Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports & Recreation)
1321 to the west.
- Central Transport Training (Driving School, Adult Education, Cargo & Freight Company)
326 to the northwest.
- Wolverhampton Racecourse (Event Venue, Race Track, Horses)
1417 to the northwest.
- Unwind HairandBeauty (SpasBeautyPersonal Care)
439 to the southeast.
- Barlow Motors (Car Dealership)
1309 to the west.