There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Wolverhampton Lock No 5||1¾ furlongs|
|Cannock Road Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 6||1¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 7||¾ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 8||a few yards|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 9||½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 10||1 furlong|
|Foxs Lane Bridge||1 furlong|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 11||1½ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge - Bilbrook to the North||1¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest place to turnOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Tipton Factory Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Old Main Line) to Tipton Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Dudley Canal No 1 - Birmingham End) to Dudley Tunnel (North end) Travel to Aldersley Junction, then on the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Aldersley to Autherley) to Autherley Junction, then on the Shropshire Union Canal (Birmingham and Liverpool Junction Canal - Main Line) to Wheaton Aston Services Travel to Pudding Green Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Wednesbury Old Canal) to Ryders Green Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Walsall Canal) to Lower Ocker Hill Branch Junction Travel to Bromford Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Spon Lane Locks Branch) to Spon Lane Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Old Main Line) to Engine Arm Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Engine Arm) to Handsworth Wharf Winding Hole
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Jordan Bridge
The Jordan Bridge, officially named the South Norfolk Jordan Bridge, is a tolled highway fixed bridge which carries State Route 337 over the Southern Branch Elizabeth River from the City of Portsmouth into the City of Chesapeake in South Hampton Roads, Virginia. The new crossing is an all-electronic toll facility that eliminated bridge lifts and height and weight restrictions and restored a vital river crossing for the Hampton Roads region.
Originally opened in 1928, it was privately built by an organization led by South Norfolk businessmen Wallace and Carl Jordan. It was later renamed the Jordan Bridge, principally to honor long-standing manager Carl M. Jordan. The oldest drawbridge in Virginia, the 80-year-old bridge had reached the end of its useful life by 2008. Faced with diminishing returns on millions of dollars in needed maintenance and unknown reliability, it was permanently closed on November 8, 2008.
A replacement bridge, built with 100% private funds, and paid for by tolls, was approved by Chesapeake City Council on January 27, 2009. The new South Norfolk Jordan Bridge was originally scheduled to be completed by July 2010, but was finally completed and opened for use on October 27, 2012. It is owned and operated by United Bridge Partners, a business consortium consisting of two construction companies, the Figg Group and Lane Construction, and a private infrastructure investment firm.
- Central Transport Training (Automotive, Driving School)
326 to the northwest.
- Musclemasters Gym (GymPhysical Fitness Center, Travel Agency)
904 to the northeast.
- Wolverhampton railway station (Train Station)
1072 to the south.
- Heath Town (Region)
1319 to the east.
- Calif Bar & Restaurant (African Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
493 to the southwest.
- Nando's Wolverhampton (Portuguese Restaurant)
1249 to the south.
- Hogshead Wolverhampton (Pub)
1078 to the south.
- The Emerald Club (Pub)
327 to the south.
- Regency Banqueting Suite (Hotel & Lodging)
244 to the northwest.
- Mes Environmental (Waste Management Company)
117 to the west.
- Asda - Wolverhampton City Center (ShoppingRetail)
698 to the southwest.
- Molineux Stadium (Soccer Stadium)
878 to the southwest.
- Asda Molineux (Grocery Store, Grocery Store)
679 to the southwest.
- Daffodils Restaurant (British Restaurant)
760 to the southwest.
- Xercise4less Wolverhampton (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
1280 to the west.
- Lounge 107 (Fast Food Restaurant)
723 to the southwest.
- Molinuex Stadium, Wolverhampton Wanderers F.c (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
907 to the southwest.
- Brindley Mazda Wolverhampton (Car Dealership)
479 to the west.
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton (Medical & Health, Hotel)
1405 to the northwest.
- Victoria Hall Student Accommodation (Hotel)
764 to the south.
- Wolverhampton Science Park (Workplace & Office)
738 to the northwest.
- Guru Nanak Satsang Sikh Temple (Sikh Temple)
581 to the east.
- Grand Theatre, Wolverhampton (Landmark & Historical Place, Performance & Sports Venue)
1127 to the south.
- Wolverhampton Football Stadium (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
884 to the southwest.
- Faulkland Street (Parking Garage Lot)
812 to the south.
- The Hatherton Arms (Pub)
461 to the southwest.
- Wolverhampton City Centre (City)
1313 to the south.
- KFC (Food & Beverage)
1018 to the north.
- PDSA Pet Aid Hospital (Veterinarian)
404 to the southeast.
- Makka Harram Pak (Religious Center)
1271 to the west.
- The Shed Wolverhampton (Pub, Sports Bar, Restaurant)
681 to the east.
- Stratstone Jaguar Dealers (Car Dealership)
370 to the southwest.
- West Park (Park)
1469 to the southwest.
- WV1 Bar & Grill (Fast Food Restaurant, Bar)
918 to the southwest.
- Wolves Executive Box (Arts & Entertainment)
984 to the southwest.
- ACS&T Logistics (Cargo & Freight Company)
658 to the northeast.
- Asia Restaurant (Cantonese Restaurant)
770 to the southwest.
- ECC Sports and Social Club (Social Club, Karaoke)
943 to the north.
- Wolverhampton Racecourse (Race Track)
1417 to the northwest.
- University of Wolverhampton City Accommodation (College & University, Residence)
522 to the southwest.
- University of Wolverhampton (College & University)
998 to the south.
- Wolverhampton Grand (Performance & Sports Venue, Movie Theater)
1158 to the south.