|Wolverhampton Lock No 5||1¾ furlongs|
|Cannock Road Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 6||1¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 7||¾ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 8||a few yards|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 9||½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 10||1 furlong|
|Foxs Lane Bridge||1 furlong|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 11||1½ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge - Bilbrook to the North||1¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest Place to turnOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Wikipedia has a page about Jordan Bridge
The Jordan Bridge, officially named the South Norfolk Jordan Bridge, is a tolled highway fixed bridge which carries State Route 337 over the Southern Branch Elizabeth River from the City of Portsmouth into the City of Chesapeake in South Hampton Roads, Virginia. The new crossing is an all-electronic toll facility that eliminated bridge lifts and height and weight restrictions and restored a vital river crossing for the Hampton Roads region.
Originally opened in 1928, it was privately built by an organization led by South Norfolk businessmen Wallace and Carl Jordan. It was later renamed the Jordan Bridge, principally to honor long-standing manager Carl M. Jordan. The oldest drawbridge in Virginia, the 80-year-old bridge had reached the end of its useful life by 2008. Faced with diminishing returns on millions of dollars in needed maintenance and unknown reliability, it was permanently closed on November 8, 2008.
A replacement bridge, built with 100% private funds, and paid for by tolls, was approved by Chesapeake City Council on January 27, 2009. The new South Norfolk Jordan Bridge was originally scheduled to be completed by July 2010, but was finally completed and opened for use on October 27, 2012. It is owned and operated by United Bridge Partners, a business consortium consisting of two construction companies, the Figg Group and Lane Construction, and a private infrastructure investment firm.
- Oxley Park Golf Club (Golf Course)
1269 to the northwest.
- The Shed Wolverhampton (Pub, Entertainment Service, Restaurant)
681 to the east.
- ECC Sports and Social Club (Sports Bar, Karaoke)
950 to the north.
- Barlow Motors (Car Dealership)
1309 to the west.
- Streamline Auto-Beds Ltd (Upholstery Service, Automotive, Manufacturing)
860 to the north.
- Outback Nightclub Wolverhampton (Nightlife, Restaurant)
1264 to the south.
- Unibar (Dance Club)
477 to the southwest.
- Sarf Wolverhampton (Arts & Entertainment)
1495 to the south.
- Panther Crew Electric Tattooing (Tattoo & Piercing)
1142 to the south.
- The Sunbeam (Family Style Restaurant, Dessert Place)
1180 to the south.
- Slater's Wolverhampton (Restaurant)
1258 to the south.
- The George Wallis (Pub, Restaurant)
1407 to the south.
- The Grain Store (Bar & Grill, Night Club)
1278 to the south.
- Stagecoach Theatre Arts Wolverhampton (Performing Arts Education, Arts & Entertainment)
905 to the southwest.
- Wolverhampton Sports Arena (Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports & Recreation)
1321 to the west.
- Brindley Honda Bikes (Repair Service, Motorcycles, Accessories Store)
480 to the west.
- Central Transport Training (Adult Education, Driving School, Cargo & Freight Company)
322 to the northwest.
- Pdsa (Veterinarian)
432 to the southeast.
- Queen Square Tattoo Club (Tattoo & Piercing)
1265 to the south.
- Regency Banqueting Suite (Event Planner)
244 to the northwest.
- Howard Shipping Services (Cargo & Freight Company)
1316 to the north.
- Wolverhampton Football Stadium (Museum, Movie Theater)
884 to the southwest.
- Dunstall Park (Sports & Recreation, Arts & Entertainment)
1444 to the northwest.
- Kfc (Restaurant)
954 to the northwest.
- Grand Station (Event Venue, Wedding Planning, Charity Organization)
1065 to the southeast.
- Nando's (Portuguese Restaurant)
1263 to the south.
- Wolverhampton Train Station (Train Station)
1043 to the south.
- University of Wolverhampton - School of Health (College & University)
704 to the southwest.
- Isuzu K B Pickup Parts (Automotive Parts & Accessories)
1184 to the west.
- Mc Donalds Dunstill Park Wolverhampton (Fast Food Restaurant)
689 to the northwest.
- Wolverhampton Incinerator (Repair Service, Automotive)
183 to the northwest.
- Bentley Bridge Swimming Pool (Swimming Pool)
473 to the east.
- Mx Building Wolverhampton University (Education)
667 to the southwest.
- Calif Bar & Restaurant (African Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
493 to the southwest.
- The Burger Priest - Wolverhampton (Burger Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
1402 to the south.
- Polska Restauracja Wolverhampton (Polish Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
961 to the southwest.
- Tastebuds Cafe Stafford Road (Cafe)
864 to the northwest.
- The Island House (Restaurant)
1008 to the northwest.
- Sir Jacks Restaurant (Restaurant)
883 to the southwest.