There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Wolverhampton Lock No 5||1¾ furlongs|
|Cannock Road Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 6||1¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 7||¾ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 8||a few yards|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 9||½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 10||1 furlong|
|Foxs Lane Bridge||1 furlong|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 11||1½ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge - Bilbrook to the North||1¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest place to turnOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Tipton Factory Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Old Main Line) to Tipton Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Dudley Canal No 1 - Birmingham End) to Dudley Tunnel (North end) Travel to Aldersley Junction, then on the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Aldersley to Autherley) to Autherley Junction, then on the Shropshire Union Canal (Birmingham and Liverpool Junction Canal - Main Line) to Wheaton Aston Services Travel to Pudding Green Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Wednesbury Old Canal) to Ryders Green Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Walsall Canal) to Lower Ocker Hill Branch Junction Travel to Bromford Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Spon Lane Locks Branch) to Spon Lane Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Old Main Line) to Engine Arm Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Engine Arm) to Handsworth Wharf Winding Hole
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Jordan Bridge
The Jordan Bridge, officially named the South Norfolk Jordan Bridge, is a tolled highway fixed bridge which carries State Route 337 over the Southern Branch Elizabeth River from the City of Portsmouth into the City of Chesapeake in South Hampton Roads, Virginia. The new crossing is an all-electronic toll facility that eliminated bridge lifts and height and weight restrictions and restored a vital river crossing for the Hampton Roads region.
Originally opened in 1928, it was privately built by an organization led by South Norfolk businessmen Wallace and Carl Jordan. It was later renamed the Jordan Bridge, principally to honor long-standing manager Carl M. Jordan. The oldest drawbridge in Virginia, the 80-year-old bridge had reached the end of its useful life by 2008. Faced with diminishing returns on millions of dollars in needed maintenance and unknown reliability, it was permanently closed on November 8, 2008.
A replacement bridge, built with 100% private funds, and paid for by tolls, was approved by Chesapeake City Council on January 27, 2009. The new South Norfolk Jordan Bridge was originally scheduled to be completed by July 2010, but was finally completed and opened for use on October 27, 2012. It is owned and operated by United Bridge Partners, a business consortium consisting of two construction companies, the Figg Group and Lane Construction, and a private infrastructure investment firm.
- Central Transport Training (Driving School, Adult Education)
326 to the northwest.
- Travel West Midlands Windsor Sports & Social Club (Social Club, Hotel)
663 to the east.
- The Shed Wolverhampton (Sports Bar, Restaurant, Pub)
681 to the east.
- ECC Sports and Social Club (Sports Bar, Karaoke)
943 to the north.
- Newhampton Arts Centre (Performance Venue, Theater)
975 to the southwest.
- Unibar (Bar, Dance Club)
461 to the southwest.
- Wolverhampton Grand (Theater, Performance Venue)
1158 to the south.
- Outback Nightclub Wolverhampton (Nightlife, Restaurant)
1264 to the south.
- Little Dessert Shop Wolverhampton (Dessert Place, Ice Cream Parlor, Coffee Shop)
1233 to the south.
- The Grain Store (Bar & Grill, Night Club)
1271 to the south.
- Royal London (Night Club, Pub)
1100 to the south.
- Cuban Exchange, Wolverhampton (Night Club, DJ)
1229 to the south.
- The Emerald Club (Pub)
327 to the south.
- Wolverhampton City Centre (Hotel)
1313 to the south.
- Molineux Stadium (Event Venue)
878 to the southwest.
- Wolverhampton Train Station (Train Station)
1042 to the south.
- Regency Banqueting Suite (Hotel)
244 to the northwest.
- Wolverhampton Business Solutions Centre (Commercial Real Estate)
657 to the northwest.
- Wolverhampton Science Park (Commercial & Industrial)
738 to the northwest.
- Xercise4less Wolverhampton (Gym)
1280 to the west.
- ACS&T Logistics (Cargo & Freight Company)
658 to the northeast.
- Guru Nanak Satsang Sikh Temple (Sikh Temple)
581 to the east.
- St Peters Suzuki (Car Dealership)
843 to the east.
- Queen Square Tattoo Club (Tattoo & Piercing)
1265 to the south.
- Lounge 107 (American Restaurant)
723 to the southwest.
- The Moon Under Water (Bar, Pub, Restaurant)
1135 to the south.
- West Park (Park)
1469 to the southwest.
- The Great Western (Beer Garden)
1148 to the south.
- National Express Park Lane Garage Wolverhampton (Bus Line)
713 to the northeast.
- Randall Lines (Political Organization)
601 to the southwest.
- Stratstone Jaguar Dealers (Car Dealership)
370 to the southwest.
- The Hatherton Arms (Brewery)
461 to the southwest.
- Ashtech (Business Service)
891 to the west.
- Stratton Street (Community & Government)
427 to the east.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
687 to the northwest.
- Midland Cold Rolled Sections (Metals)
141 to the northwest.
- Brindley Mazda Wolverhampton (Car Dealership)
479 to the west.
- Mental Images (Photographer, Corporate Office, Photographic Services & Equipment)
1059 to the southwest.
- Military Preparation College Wolverhampton (Physical Fitness, Education)
793 to the southwest.
- University of Wolverhampton City Accommodation (College & University, Residence)
522 to the southwest.
- University of Wolverhampton (College & University)
998 to the south.
- Kaspas Wolverhampton (Dessert Place, Ice Cream Parlor)
1180 to the south.
- Calif Bar & Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant, African Restaurant)
493 to the southwest.
- The Burger Priest - Wolverhampton (Burger Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
1402 to the south.
- Muscle Masters Boxing Club (Gym)
902 to the northeast.
- Heath Town (City)
1319 to the east.