|Wolverhampton Lock No 5||1¾ furlongs|
|Cannock Road Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 6||1¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 7||¾ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 8||a few yards|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 9||½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 10||1 furlong|
|Foxs Lane Bridge||1 furlong|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 11||1½ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge - Bilbrook to the North||1¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest Place to turnOn this waterway in the direction of Worcester Bar
Wikipedia has a page about Jordan Bridge
The Jordan Bridge, officially named the South Norfolk Jordan Bridge, is a tolled highway fixed bridge which carries State Route 337 over the Southern Branch Elizabeth River from the City of Portsmouth into the City of Chesapeake in South Hampton Roads, Virginia. The new crossing is an all-electronic toll facility that eliminated bridge lifts and height and weight restrictions and restored a vital river crossing for the Hampton Roads region.
Originally opened in 1928, it was privately built by an organization led by South Norfolk businessmen Wallace and Carl Jordan. It was later renamed the Jordan Bridge, principally to honor long-standing manager Carl M. Jordan. The oldest drawbridge in Virginia, the 80-year-old bridge had reached the end of its useful life by 2008. Faced with diminishing returns on millions of dollars in needed maintenance and unknown reliability, it was permanently closed on November 8, 2008.
A replacement bridge, built with 100% private funds, and paid for by tolls, was approved by Chesapeake City Council on January 27, 2009. The new South Norfolk Jordan Bridge was originally scheduled to be completed by July 2010, but was finally completed and opened for use on October 27, 2012. It is owned and operated by United Bridge Partners, a business consortium consisting of two construction companies, the Figg Group and Lane Construction, and a private infrastructure investment firm.
- Wolverhampton Train Station (Train Station)
1052 to the south.
- Regency Banqueting Suite (Event Planning)
244 to the northwest.
- Tumbler Grove - Wolverhampton (Place to EatDrink)
898 to the southeast.
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton (Hotel)
1415 to the northwest.
- Eurofit Autocentres - Dunstall (Repair Service)
807 to the northwest.
- Kfc Oxley (Fast Food Restaurant, Chicken Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
970 to the northwest.
- The Emerald Club (Bar)
327 to the south.
- Xercise4less Wolverhampton (Fitness Center)
1280 to the west.
- Grand Station (Event Venue, Event Planner, Wedding Planning)
1065 to the southeast.
- Dunstall Park (Sports & Recreation, Lodging, Arts & Entertainment)
1444 to the northwest.
- The Lych Gate Tavern (Bar)
1239 to the south.
- University of Wolverhampton - School of Health (College & University)
704 to the southwest.
- Wolverhampton Football Stadium (Movie Theater, Museum, Sports Venue & Stadium)
884 to the southwest.
- Lounge 107 (Bar)
664 to the southwest.
- The South Bank Molineux (Sports & Recreation)
878 to the southwest.
- Whitmore Reans Post Office (Post Office)
1293 to the west.
- The Hatherton Arms (Bar)
482 to the southwest.
- Wolverhampton Science Park (Commercial & Industrial)
730 to the northwest.
- The Shed Wolverhampton (Restaurant, Pub, Entertainment Service)
681 to the east.
- ECC Sports and Social Club (Sports Bar, Karaoke)
950 to the north.
- Calif Bar & Restaurant (African Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
493 to the southwest.
- The Island House (Restaurant)
1008 to the northwest.
- The Burger Priest - Wolverhampton (Burger Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
1402 to the south.
- Tastebuds Cafe Stafford Road (Cafe)
864 to the northwest.
- Sir Jacks Restaurant (Restaurant)
883 to the southwest.
- Little Dessert Shop Wolverhampton (Ice Cream Parlor, Dessert Place, Coffee Shop)
1233 to the south.
- Unibar (Dance Club)
477 to the southwest.
- Panther Crew Electric Tattooing (Tattoo & Piercing)
1142 to the south.
- NewhamptonSoul Club (Nightlife)
975 to the southwest.
- The Grain Store (Bar & Grill, Night Club)
1271 to the south.
- The Sunbeam (Family Style Restaurant, Dessert Place)
1180 to the south.
- The George Wallis (Pub, Restaurant)
1407 to the south.
- Slater's Wolverhampton (Restaurant)
1258 to the south.
- Royal London (Pub, Night Club)
1123 to the south.
- The Giffard Arms (Pub)
1414 to the south.
- The Billy Wright (Sports Bar, Pub)
1186 to the south.
- Stagecoach Theatre Arts Wolverhampton (Performing Arts Education, Arts & Entertainment)
905 to the southwest.
- The New Regency (Event Venue, Wedding Planning, Party Center)
246 to the northwest.
- Oxley Park Golf Club (Golf Course)
1269 to the northwest.
- The Northbank, Molineux (Sports Venue & Stadium)
866 to the southwest.
- Central Transport Training (Adult Education, Driving School)
322 to the northwest.
- PLT Training Ltd. (Education)
969 to the east.