Llangynidr Locks Nos 67
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
This is a lock.
|Afon Crawnon Aqueduct No 5||3 furlongs|
|Llangynidr Lock No 65||2¾ furlongs|
|Cwm House Wharf||2½ furlongs|
|Coombes Lock Bridge No 134||2¼ furlongs|
|Llangynidr Locks No 66||¾ furlongs|
|Llangynidr Locks Nos 67|
|Llangynidr Locks Nos 68||¼ furlongs|
|Toffs Lock Bridge No 135||1 furlong|
|Workhouse Bridge No 136||2½ furlongs|
|Dan-y-Graig Bridge no 137||4 furlongs|
|Parsons Bridge No 138||6¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Llangynidr Locks Nos”
- Country Craft Narrowboat Holidays (Boat Dealership)
491 to the east.
- The Coach & Horses Llangynidr (Beer Garden)
686 to the east.
- Llangynidr Brecon Beacons National Park (National Park)
1418 to the east.
- Coach & Horses Inn (Restaurant, Lounge, Pub)
698 to the east.
- Recruitment Careers (Employment Agency, Local Service)
590 to the east.
- Aquila Rithymna Beach Hotel (Hotel, Motel)
1334 to the east.
- Llangynidr Sub Post Office (Post Office)
1306 to the east.