Black Rock Bridge No 94
|Bywith Lock No 8W||4¼ furlongs|
|Waterways Office (Manchester and Pennine Waterways, Staleybridge) - Canal & River Trust||3¾ furlongs|
|Grove Road Bridge No 96||3½ furlongs|
|Swineshaw Brook Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Black Rock Lock No 9W||¾ furlongs|
|Black Rock Bridge No 94|
|Avenue Lock No 10W||a few yards|
|Scout Mill||1¾ furlongs|
|Terrace Lock No 11W||2½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (South end)||3½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (North end)||4½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to Ashton-under-Lyne Junction, then on the Ashton Canal to Fairfield Junction
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Black Rock Bridge
Black Rock Bridge is a historic concrete arch bridge carrying Pennsylvania Route 113 across the Schuylkill River between Phoenixville, Chester County, Pennsylvania, and Upper Providence Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It has five spans; three main spans are each 116 feet (35 m) long and flanked by two 103-foot-long (31 m) spans. The bridge was constructed in 1927, and features open-spandrel arches and solid concrete parapet walls.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.
- Stylizacja paznokci Ania Judzewicz (Nail Salon)
1236 to the south.
- Exclusive hair and beauty (Hair Salon, Nail Salon)
944 to the east.
- The HoHo Chinese Restaurant (Cantonese Restaurant)
790 to the north.
- Premier Millbrook (Food & Grocery)
1025 to the southeast.
- Area 5 Fitness (Personal Trainer)
515 to the northwest.
- The Fitbox (Gym, Personal Trainer, Fitness Center)
1435 to the south.
- LM Sport Rehab (Personal Trainer, Physical Fitness)
801 to the south.
- Burke Mansions (Residence)
197 to the northwest.
- Costa del Millbrook (Travel & Transportation, Place to EatDrink)
636 to the southeast.
- Stamford Golf Club (Golf Course)
826 to the northeast.
- Stalybridge Substation (Professional Services, Religious Center, Sports & Recreation)
1135 to the south.
- Heyrod Village Hall (Museum)
464 to the southwest.
- Costa Del Mossley (Place to EatDrink, Sports & Recreation)
1464 to the north.
- Sims Recycling, Stalybridge (Outdoor Services)
1399 to the south.
- Staley Bridge Cricket Club (Sports Club)
769 to the southeast.
- Junction Inn (Food & Restaurant, Pub)
1275 to the west.
- Stalybridge Country Park (Park)
1439 to the southeast.
- Brushes Estate (Professional Services)
1428 to the south.
- Hare and Hounds (Bar)
962 to the southeast.
- Millbrook Dam (Fishing)
1294 to the southeast.
- Sophia's sweet little things -Handmade With Love (Accessories Store, Children's Clothing Store, Gift Shop)
1487 to the southwest.
- The Hare & Hounds, Luzley (Restaurant)
955 to the northwest.
- Red Rose restaurant (Indian Restaurant, Asian Fusion Restaurant)
1391 to the north.