Black Rock Bridge No 94
|Bywith Lock No 8W||4¼ furlongs|
|Waterways Office (Manchester and Pennine Waterways, Staleybridge) - Canal & River Trust||3¾ furlongs|
|Grove Road Bridge No 96||3½ furlongs|
|Swineshaw Brook Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Black Rock Lock No 9W||¾ furlongs|
|Black Rock Bridge No 94|
|Avenue Lock No 10W||a few yards|
|Scout Mill||1¾ furlongs|
|Terrace Lock No 11W||2½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (South end)||3½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (North end)||4½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Exclusive hair and beauty (Nail Salon)
944 to the east.
- Groomingtails Dog Grooming (Pet Groomer)
920 to the east.
- Area 5 Fitness (Personal Trainer)
358 to the northwest.
- LM Sport Rehab (Personal Trainer, Physical Fitness)
940 to the south.
- The Fitbox (Gym, Personal Trainer, Fitness Center)
1435 to the south.
- Chaumont Scuba Club (Scuba Diving)
967 to the southeast.
- The Hare & Hounds, Luzley (Restaurant)
949 to the northwest.
- Red Rose restaurant (Asian Fusion Restaurant)
1391 to the north.
- The HoHo Chinese Restaurant (Cantonese Restaurant)
791 to the north.
- The Reindeer (Pub, Bar)
1375 to the south.
- The Stamford Arms at Heyheads (Sports Bar, Pub, Tea Room)
1135 to the northeast.
- Sweetie Memories (Party Supplies, Wedding Planning)
900 to the south.
- Premier Millbrook (Food & Grocery)
1032 to the southeast.
- Stalybridge Country Park (Park)
1126 to the south.
- The Romper Manchester Airport (Place to Eat/Drink, Travel & Transportation)
1124 to the northeast.
- Scout Tunnel (Landmark)
689 to the north.
- Millbrook Dam (Fishing)
1294 to the southeast.
- Sims Recycling, Stalybridge (Recycling & Waste Management)
1461 to the south.
- Hare and Hounds (Bar)
996 to the southeast.
- Junction Inn (Food & Restaurant, Pub)
1273 to the west.
- Manchester Piccadilly Train Station (Train Station)
1088 to the southwest.
- Staley Bridge Cricket Club (Sports Club)
793 to the southeast.
- Buckton Vale Primary School (School)
1263 to the northeast.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to Ashton-under-Lyne Junction, then on the Ashton Canal to Fairfield Junction
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Black Rock Bridge
Black Rock Bridge is a historic concrete arch bridge carrying Pennsylvania Route 113 across the Schuylkill River between Phoenixville, Chester County, Pennsylvania, and Upper Providence Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It has five spans; three main spans are each 116 feet (35 m) long and flanked by two 103-foot-long (31 m) spans. The bridge was constructed in 1927, and features open-spandrel arches and solid concrete parapet walls.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.