Black Rock Bridge No 94
|Millbrook Pipebridge||7¾ furlongs|
|Bywith Lock No 8W||4¼ furlongs|
|Grove Road Bridge No 96||3½ furlongs|
|Swineshaw Brook Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Black Rock Lock No 9W||¾ furlongs|
|Black Rock Bridge No 94|
|Avenue Lock No 10W||a few yards|
|Scout Mill||1¾ furlongs|
|Terrace Lock No 11W||2½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (South end)||3½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (North end)||4½ furlongs|
- Staley and Millbrook railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
729 yards to the south.
- Family HOME Support (Home)
936 yards to the east.
- Caseys Circuit Centre (Sports & Recreation)
628 yards to the north.
- Area 5 Fitness (Personal Trainer)
502 yards to the northwest.
- Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Stalybridge (Martial Arts)
475 yards to the southwest.
- Mark smith golf shop (Sports & Recreation)
892 yards to the northeast.
- The Hare & Hounds, Luzley (Restaurant)
1030 yards to the northwest.
- Bonny's Cleaning Services (Cleaning Service)
1541 yards to the south.
- DBMI (Construction Service & Supply)
936 yards to the east.
- Stamford Golf Club (Sports Club, Golf Course)
897 yards to the northeast.
- Stalybridge Country Park (Park)
1533 yards to the south.
- Staley Bridge Cricket Club (Sports Club)
861 yards to the southeast.
- Millbrook Medical Practice (Medical & Health)
1112 yards to the south.
- Millbrook Primary and Nursery School (Elementary School)
855 yards to the east.
- Gwynedd (County, Borough)
708 yards to the southeast.
- Wasabi Sushi (Sushi Restaurant)
1188 yards to the south.
- Hare 'N' Hounds, Luzley (Pub)
1038 yards to the northwest.
- Sims Recycling, Stalybridge (Recycling & Waste Management)
1579 yards to the south.
- Hare and Hounds (Nightlife)
1110 yards to the southeast.
- Roaches Lock Inn (Food & Restaurant, Arts & Entertainment)
992 yards to the southwest.
- Shanghai City Chinese Take Away (Restaurant)
1580 yards to the south.
- Sugar Buddha, Manchester (Bar)
937 yards to the southeast.
- Junction Inn (Food & Restaurant, Pub)
1403 yards to the west.
- Exclusive hair and beauty (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1000 yards to the east.
Wikipedia has a page about Black Rock Bridge
Black Rock Bridge is a historic concrete arch bridge carrying Pennsylvania Route 113 across the Schuylkill River between Phoenixville, Chester County, Pennsylvania, and Upper Providence Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It has five spans; three main spans are each 116 feet (35 m) long and flanked by two 103-foot-long (31 m) spans. The bridge was constructed in 1927, and features open-spandrel arches and solid concrete parapet walls.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or