Black Rock Bridge No 94
|Bywith Lock No 8W||4¼ furlongs|
|Waterways Office (Manchester and Pennine Waterways, Staleybridge) - Canal & River Trust||3¾ furlongs|
|Grove Road Bridge No 96||3½ furlongs|
|Swineshaw Brook Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Black Rock Lock No 9W||¾ furlongs|
|Black Rock Bridge No 94|
|Avenue Lock No 10W||a few yards|
|Scout Mill||1¾ furlongs|
|Terrace Lock No 11W||2½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (South end)||3½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (North end)||4½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Area 5 Fitness (Personal Trainer)
358 to the northwest.
- Chaumont Scuba Club (Scuba Diving)
967 to the southeast.
- The Fitbox (Gym, Personal Trainer, Fitness Center)
1435 to the south.
- The Hare & Hounds, Luzley (Restaurant)
949 to the northwest.
- Red Rose restaurant (Indian Restaurant, Asian Fusion Restaurant)
1391 to the north.
- The HoHo Chinese Restaurant (Cantonese Restaurant)
791 to the north.
- Premier Millbrook (Food & Grocery)
1032 to the southeast.
- Burke Mansions (Residence)
196 to the northwest.
- Stamford Golf Club (Golf Course)
826 to the northeast.
- Sophia's sweet little things -Handmade With Love (Children's Clothing Store, Accessories Store, Gift Shop)
1490 to the southwest.
- Costa del Millbrook (Food & Restaurant)
632 to the southeast.
- Sims Recycling, Stalybridge (Recycling & Waste Management)
1461 to the south.
- Junction Inn (Pub, Food & Restaurant)
1273 to the west.
- The Romper Manchester Airport (Place to Eat/Drink, Travel & Transportation)
1124 to the northeast.
- VILLAGE Ashton (Restaurant, Hotel)
1405 to the north.
- Heyrod Village Hall (Movie Theater)
409 to the southwest.
- Stalybridge Country Park (Sports & Recreation)
1439 to the southeast.
- St Rapheals Rc Primary School (Elementary School)
832 to the southeast.
- Deliciously Sweet (Gift Shop)
1013 to the southeast.
- Hare and Hounds (Bar)
995 to the southeast.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to Ashton-under-Lyne Junction, then on the Ashton Canal to Fairfield Junction
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Black Rock Bridge
Black Rock Bridge is a historic concrete arch bridge carrying Pennsylvania Route 113 across the Schuylkill River between Phoenixville, Chester County, Pennsylvania, and Upper Providence Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It has five spans; three main spans are each 116 feet (35 m) long and flanked by two 103-foot-long (31 m) spans. The bridge was constructed in 1927, and features open-spandrel arches and solid concrete parapet walls.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.