Black Rock Bridge No 94
|Bywith Lock No 8W||4¼ furlongs|
|Waterways Office (Manchester and Pennine Waterways, Staleybridge) - Canal & River Trust||3¾ furlongs|
|Grove Road Bridge No 96||3½ furlongs|
|Swineshaw Brook Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Black Rock Lock No 9W||¾ furlongs|
|Black Rock Bridge No 94|
|Avenue Lock No 10W||a few yards|
|Scout Mill||1¾ furlongs|
|Terrace Lock No 11W||2½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (South end)||3½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (North end)||4½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalTravel to Ashton-under-Lyne Junction, then on the Ashton Canal to Fairfield Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Black Rock Bridge
Black Rock Bridge is a historic concrete arch bridge carrying Pennsylvania Route 113 across the Schuylkill River between Phoenixville, Chester County, Pennsylvania, and Upper Providence Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It has five spans; three main spans are each 116 feet (35 m) long and flanked by two 103-foot-long (31 m) spans. The bridge was constructed in 1927, and features open-spandrel arches and solid concrete parapet walls.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.
- Revive Church Stalybridge (Church, Religious Organization)
769 to the southeast.
- Mindfully Relaxed (ShoppingRetail)
931 to the southeast.
- Exclusive hair and beauty (Nail Salon, Hair Salon)
944 to the east.
- Gladstone Gentleman's Grooming (Barber Shop, Hair Salon)
534 to the northwest.
- Carrbrook (Neighborhood)
630 to the east.
- The HoHo Chinese Restaurant (Cantonese Restaurant)
790 to the north.
- Groomingtails Dog Grooming (Pet Groomer)
920 to the east.
- Area 5 Fitness (Personal Trainer)
515 to the northwest.
- Chaumont Scuba Club (Scuba Diving)
931 to the southeast.
- The Fitbox (Gym, Personal Trainer)
1435 to the south.
- Stalybridge Country Park (Park)
1439 to the southeast.
- Burke Mansions (Residence)
205 to the northwest.
- Millbrook Country Park (Sports & Recreation)
1280 to the southeast.
- Shanghai City Chinese Take Away (Fast Food Restaurant)
1453 to the south.
- Staley Millbrook Cricket Club (Sports Club)
801 to the southeast.
- Stamford Golf Club (Golf Course)
826 to the northeast.
- Scout Tunnel (Landmark)
683 to the north.
- Hare and Hounds (Bar)
995 to the southeast.
- Heyrod Village Hall (Museum)
410 to the southwest.
- Millbrook Dam (Sports & Recreation)
1242 to the southeast.
- Fresca, Delph (Bar, Restaurant)
1212 to the south.
- Carrbrook Village (Outdoors)
1476 to the east.
- St James - Millbrook (Church)
878 to the northeast.
- Millbrook Medical Practice (Family Medicine Practice)
1023 to the south.
- Stamford Arms (Pub)
1147 to the northeast.
- Junction Inn (Pub, Bar)
1275 to the west.
- Millbrook Primary and Nursery School (Elementary School)
787 to the southeast.
- Manor Pharmacy (PharmacyDrugstore)
1018 to the southeast.
- Regal Limousine Services (Automotive)
926 to the northwest.
- The Hare & Hounds, Luzley (Bar, Restaurant)
955 to the northwest.