Black Rock Bridge No 94
|Bywith Lock No 8W||4¼ furlongs|
|Waterways Office (Manchester and Pennine Waterways, Staleybridge) - Canal & River Trust||3¾ furlongs|
|Grove Road Bridge No 96||3½ furlongs|
|Swineshaw Brook Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Black Rock Lock No 9W||¾ furlongs|
|Black Rock Bridge No 94|
|Avenue Lock No 10W||a few yards|
|Scout Mill||1¾ furlongs|
|Terrace Lock No 11W||2½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (South end)||3½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (North end)||4½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to Ashton-under-Lyne Junction, then on the Ashton Canal to Fairfield Junction
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Black Rock Bridge
Black Rock Bridge is a historic concrete arch bridge carrying Pennsylvania Route 113 across the Schuylkill River between Phoenixville, Chester County, Pennsylvania, and Upper Providence Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It has five spans; three main spans are each 116 feet (35 m) long and flanked by two 103-foot-long (31 m) spans. The bridge was constructed in 1927, and features open-spandrel arches and solid concrete parapet walls.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.
- The Hare & Hounds, Luzley (Bar, Restaurant)
955 to the northwest.
- Mindfully Relaxed (Shopping & Retail)
931 to the southeast.
- The HoHo Chinese Restaurant (Cantonese Restaurant)
790 to the north.
- Premier Millbrook (Food & Grocery)
1032 to the southeast.
- Area 5 Fitness (Personal Trainer)
515 to the northwest.
- The Fitbox (Gym, Personal Trainer)
1435 to the south.
- Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Stalybridge (Martial Arts)
427 to the southwest.
- Burke Mansions (Residence)
197 to the northwest.
- Stalybridge Substation (Professional Service)
1136 to the south.
- STORM Gutter Cleaning Services (Cleaning Service, Repair Service, Home Inspection)
394 to the southwest.
- Huddersfield Narrow Canal Pylon (Civic Structure)
823 to the south.
- Stalybridge Country Park (Park)
1439 to the southeast.
- Stamford Golf Club (Golf Course)
826 to the northeast.
- Costa del Millbrook (Travel & Transportation)
582 to the southeast.
- Heyrod Village Hall (Arts & Entertainment)
464 to the southwest.
- Hare and Hounds (Pub)
995 to the southeast.
- Staley Bridge Cricket Club (Sports Club)
795 to the southeast.
- Millbrook Dam (Sports & Recreation)
1294 to the southeast.
- Junction Inn (Pub, Food & Restaurant)
1274 to the west.
- Carrbrook (Neighborhood)
630 to the east.