Black Rock Bridge No 94
|Bywith Lock No 8W||4¼ furlongs|
|Waterways Office (Manchester and Pennine Waterways, Staleybridge) - Canal & River Trust||3¾ furlongs|
|Grove Road Bridge No 96||3½ furlongs|
|Swineshaw Brook Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Black Rock Lock No 9W||¾ furlongs|
|Black Rock Bridge No 94|
|Avenue Lock No 10W||a few yards|
|Scout Mill||1¾ furlongs|
|Terrace Lock No 11W||2½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (South end)||3½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (North end)||4½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to Ashton-under-Lyne Junction, then on the Ashton Canal to Fairfield Junction
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Black Rock Bridge
Black Rock Bridge is a historic concrete arch bridge carrying Pennsylvania Route 113 across the Schuylkill River between Phoenixville, Chester County, Pennsylvania, and Upper Providence Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It has five spans; three main spans are each 116 feet (35 m) long and flanked by two 103-foot-long (31 m) spans. The bridge was constructed in 1927, and features open-spandrel arches and solid concrete parapet walls.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.
- Revival Church Stalybridge (Church, Religious Organization)
765 to the southeast.
- Gladstone Gentleman's Grooming (Barber Shop)
536 to the northwest.
- Exclusive hair and beauty (Hair Salon, Nail Salon)
944 to the east.
- Stylizacja paznokci Ania Judzewicz (Nail Salon)
1236 to the south.
- The Hare & Hounds, Luzley (Restaurant)
955 to the northwest.
- Red Rose restaurant (Indian Restaurant, Asian Fusion Restaurant)
1391 to the north.
- PS Contract Furniture Ltd (Shopping & Retail)
1333 to the north.
- The HoHo Chinese Restaurant (Cantonese Restaurant)
790 to the north.
- The Fitbox (Gym, Personal Trainer, Fitness Center)
1435 to the south.
- Area 5 Fitness (Personal Trainer)
515 to the northwest.
- Carrbrook Village (Outdoors)
1476 to the east.
- Stamford Golf Club (Golf Course)
826 to the northeast.
- Burke Mansions (Residence)
197 to the northwest.
- Hare and Hounds (Bar)
962 to the southeast.
- VILLAGE Ashton (Restaurant, Hotel)
1488 to the north.
- Junction Inn (Food & Restaurant, Pub)
1275 to the west.
- The Romper Manchester Airport (Bar, Travel & Transportation)
1124 to the northeast.
- Stalybridge Country Park (Park)
1439 to the southeast.
- Scout Tunnel (Landmark)
683 to the north.
- Buckton Vale Primary School (Elementary School)
1209 to the northeast.
- Costa del Millbrook (Place to EatDrink)
636 to the southeast.
- Sims Recycling, Stalybridge (Outdoor Services)
1399 to the south.
- Heyrod Village Hall (Arts & Entertainment)
464 to the southwest.
- Sophia's sweet little things -Handmade With Love (Accessories Store, Children's Clothing Store, Gift Shop)
1487 to the southwest.
- St James - Millbrook (Church)
911 to the southeast.
- Deliciously Sweet (Gift Shop)
1013 to the southeast.
- Millbrook Primary and Nursery School (Elementary School)
777 to the east.
- Carrbrook (Neighborhood)
630 to the east.