Black Rock Bridge No 94
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Bywith Lock No 8W||4¼ furlongs|
|Waterways Office (Manchester and Pennine Waterways, Staleybridge) - Canal & River Trust||3¾ furlongs|
|Grove Road Bridge No 96||3½ furlongs|
|Swineshaw Brook Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Black Rock Lock No 9W||¾ furlongs|
|Black Rock Bridge No 94|
|Avenue Lock No 10W||a few yards|
|Scout Mill||1¾ furlongs|
|Terrace Lock No 11W||2½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (South end)||3½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (North end)||4½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalTravel to Ashton-under-Lyne Junction, then on the Ashton Canal to Fairfield Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Black Rock Bridge
Black Rock Bridge is a historic concrete arch bridge carrying Pennsylvania Route 113 across the Schuylkill River between Phoenixville, Chester County, Pennsylvania, and Upper Providence Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It has five spans; three main spans are each 116 feet (35 m) long and flanked by two 103-foot-long (31 m) spans. The bridge was constructed in 1927, and features open-spandrel arches and solid concrete parapet walls.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.
- Area 5 Fitness (Personal Trainer)
573 to the northwest.
- Chaumont Scuba Club (Scuba Diving)
931 to the southeast.
- The Fitbox (Gym, Personal Trainer)
1435 to the south.
- The HoHo Chinese Restaurant (Cantonese Restaurant)
790 to the north.
- Selective Memories Photography (Photographer)
1406 to the west.
- Groomingtails Dog Grooming (Pet Groomer)
920 to the east.
- Ever After Flooring (Carpet & Flooring Store)
800 to the north.
- Stalybridge Country Park (Park)
1439 to the southeast.
- Stamford Golf Course (Golf Course)
825 to the northeast.
- Hare and Hounds (Pub)
995 to the southeast.
- Heyrod Village Hall (Museum)
464 to the southwest.
- Millbrook Dam (Sports & Recreation)
1294 to the southeast.
- Stayley Cricket Club (Sports Club, Sports Venue & Stadium, Social Club)
804 to the southeast.
- Junction Inn (Pub, Bar)
1274 to the west.
- Buckton Vale Primary School (School)
1209 to the northeast.
- Staley Millbrook Cricket Club (Sports Club)
801 to the southeast.
- Curzon Ashton - Tameside Stadium (Sports Venue & Stadium)
5103 to the west.
- St James - Millbrook (Church)
911 to the southeast.
- St raphaels Catholic Primary School (School)
770 to the southeast.
- Stalybridge Country Park (Sports & Recreation, Park, City)
1073 to the south.
- Flushing Meadow (Bed and Breakfast)
888 to the southwest.
- Millbrook Medical Practice (Family Medicine Practice)
1023 to the south.
- Wasabi Sushi (Sushi Restaurant, Chinese Restaurant)
1266 to the southwest.
- Rt Management Consultancy (Computer Service, Professional Service)
613 to the southeast.
- Millbrook Primary and Nursery School (Elementary School)
787 to the southeast.
- VILLAGE Ashton (Hotel, Restaurant)
1488 to the north.
- Millbrook Dentist (Dentist)
926 to the southeast.
- John Grainger (Contractor)
634 to the southeast.
- Huddersfield Narrow Canal Pylon (Civic Structure)
823 to the south.
- Gladstone Gentleman's Grooming (Barber Shop, Hair Salon)
534 to the northwest.
- Revive Church Stalybridge (Church)
769 to the southeast.
- Heyrod Food and Floral Services (Florist, Caterer)
724 to the southwest.
- Exclusive hair and beauty (Nail Salon, Hair Salon)
912 to the east.
- The Hare & Hounds, Luzley (Restaurant, Bar)
955 to the northwest.
- Red Rose restaurant (Asian Fusion Restaurant, Indian Restaurant)
1391 to the north.
- Carrbrook (Region)
630 to the east.