Black Rock Bridge No 94
|Millbrook Pipebridge||7¾ furlongs|
|Bywith Lock No 8W||4¼ furlongs|
|Grove Road Bridge No 96||3½ furlongs|
|Swineshaw Brook Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Black Rock Lock No 9W||¾ furlongs|
|Black Rock Bridge No 94|
|Avenue Lock No 10W||a few yards|
|Scout Mill||1¾ furlongs|
|Terrace Lock No 11W||2½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (South end)||3½ furlongs|
|Scout Tunnel (North end)||4½ furlongs|
- VENI Construction Ltd (Carpenter)
454 yards to the east.
- Heart for Art (Artistic Services)
587 yards to the northwest.
- Gladstone Gentleman's Grooming (Barber Shop)
611 yards to the north.
- Exclusive hair and beauty (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
998 yards to the east.
- Staley and Millbrook railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
729 yards to the south.
- The Fitbox (Gym, Fitness Center, Personal Trainer)
1569 yards to the south.
- Area 5 Fitness (Personal Trainer)
609 yards to the north.
- Caseys Circuit Centre (Sports & Recreation)
628 yards to the north.
- Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Stalybridge (Martial Arts)
605 yards to the southwest.
- Mark smith golf shop (Sports & Recreation)
892 yards to the northeast.
- Bonny's Cleaning Services (Cleaning Service)
1541 yards to the south.
- Funcampers Campervan & Retro Vehicle Hire (Rental Company)
1418 yards to the northeast.
- Kingdom hall of jehovahs witnesses (Religious Organization)
523 yards to the northwest.
- Gwynedd (County, Borough)
708 yards to the southeast.
- Stalybridge Country Park (Park)
1509 yards to the southeast.
- Stamford Golf Club (Sports Club, Golf Course)
901 yards to the northeast.
- Staley Bridge Cricket Club (Sports Club)
865 yards to the southeast.
- Hare and Hounds (Nightlife)
1090 yards to the southeast.
- Millbrook Primary and Nursery School (Elementary School)
863 yards to the southeast.
- Hare 'N' Hounds, Luzley (Pub)
1041 yards to the northwest.
- Junction Inn (Food & Restaurant, Pub)
1394 yards to the west.
- Sims Recycling, Stalybridge (Recycling & Waste Management)
1572 yards to the south.
- Wasabi Sushi (Sushi Restaurant)
1130 yards to the south.
- Khushi (Indian Restaurant)
828 yards to the east.
- Millbrook I.T (Computer Services)
454 yards to the east.
- Happy Hooves Equestrian (Sports Center, Horses)
603 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Black Rock Bridge
Black Rock Bridge is a historic concrete arch bridge carrying Pennsylvania Route 113 across the Schuylkill River between Phoenixville, Chester County, Pennsylvania, and Upper Providence Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It has five spans; three main spans are each 116 feet (35 m) long and flanked by two 103-foot-long (31 m) spans. The bridge was constructed in 1927, and features open-spandrel arches and solid concrete parapet walls.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or