|Forth and Clyde Canal (Main Line)|
|Balmuildy Bridge||3 miles|
|Lambhill Bridge||1 mile|
|Lambhill Railway Aqueduct No 12||4¼ furlongs|
|Halloween Pend Aqueduct||4¼ furlongs|
|Stockingfield Narrows||½ furlongs|
|Stockingfield Junction Aqueduct No 14||a few yards|
|Maryhill Road Aqueduct No 15||2½ furlongs|
|Maryhill Top Lock No 21||4 furlongs|
|Maryhill Lock No 22||4¼ furlongs|
|Maryhill Lock No 23||4¾ furlongs|
|Forth and Clyde Canal (Port Dundas branch)|
|Ruchill Old Railway Aqueduct||1¾ furlongs|
|Ruchill Street Bridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Bilsland Drive Aqueduct||5½ furlongs|
|Maryhill Road Footbridge||6¾ furlongs|
|Firhill Road Bridge||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
Wikipedia has a page about Stockingfield Junction
Stockingfield Junction (NS571689) is a canal junction which lies in Lambhill, in Glasgow, Scotland. It opened in 1777, and closed in 1963, followed by restoration and a re-opening in 2001-2002. At first a terminus it formed the junction for the Port Dundas branch off the Forth and Clyde Canal main line from 1777.
- Sapphire Gym (Outdoor, Recreation & Fitness)
273 yards to the southwest.
- The Children's Wood (Community Organization, Education)
1311 yards to the south.
- Free Wheel North at The White House (Community Organization, Region)
628 yards to the west.
- Lambhill Stables (Community Center, Community Organization)
1502 yards to the east.
- LCR Services (Roofer)
62 yards to the west.
- 111 by Nico (Bar)
1505 yards to the west.
- Salon 1873 (Hair Salon)
915 yards to the northwest.
- Muddy Walks Glasgow (Dog Walker, Local Service)
1182 yards to the east.
- The Kelbourne Saint (Diner)
1330 yards to the south.
- Lockhouse (Arts & Entertainment)
412 yards to the southwest.
- Hughes Memorial Orange Halls (Social Club)
389 yards to the west.
- Maryhill Health Centre (Family Medicine Practice)
328 yards to the south.
- Lambhill Cemetery (Landmark & Historical Place)
1506 yards to the north.
- Glen Coe, Scottish Highlands (Mountain)
1207 yards to the west.
- Charles Tennant and Co (Commercial & Industrial)
45 yards to the northeast.
- Tesco (Grocery Store, Convenience Store, Shopping & Retail)
642 yards to the south.
- Wyndford Locks Nursing Home (Nursing Home)
546 yards to the southeast.
- Frampton's Nightclub (Dance & Night Club)
649 yards to the south.
- River Kelvin (River)
1420 yards to the south.
- New Lucky Star (Asian Restaurant)
338 yards to the north.
- Maryhill Police Station (Police Station)
464 yards to the south.
- The kelvin Dock (Pub)
767 yards to the west.
- John Paul Academy (High School)
1550 yards to the northwest.
- Punchbowl Maryhill Road (Pub)
385 yards to the southwest.
- PK Fitness Glasgow (Personal Trainer)
617 yards to the east.
- The Ledgowan Hall (Community Center, Arts & Entertainment)
899 yards to the northwest.
- Hadouken Tricking Academy (Sports)
966 yards to the southeast.
- Glasgow North (Region)
498 yards to the northwest.
- Polski Sklep Marcepan Maryhill (Shopping Service, Cosmetics Store)
447 yards to the south.
- Maryhill Burgh Halls (Food & Beverage, Arts & Entertainment)
432 yards to the southwest.
- The Maryhill HUB (Community Center)
779 yards to the southwest.
- The Audio Lounge (Music Production Studio, Musical Instrument Store)
300 yards to the south.
- The Immaculate Conception (Religious Organization, Catholic Church)
1327 yards to the northwest.