|Shropshire Union Canal (Chester Canal)|
|Henhull Bridge Winding Hole||6 furlongs|
|Poole Hill Pipe Bridge||4¾ furlongs|
|Poole Hill Winding Hole||4¼ furlongs|
|Cornes Bridge No 96||2½ furlongs|
|Hurleston Roving Bridge No 97||¼ furlongs|
|Hurleston Reservoir Pipe Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Vickers Bridge No 98||3¾ furlongs|
|Stoke Hall Bridge No 99||6¼ furlongs|
|Bremilows Bridge No 100||1 mile|
|The Olde Barbridge Inn||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Shropshire Union Canal (Llangollen Canal - Main Line)|
|Hurleston Bottom Lock No 1||¼ furlongs|
|Hurleston Lock No 2||1 furlong|
|Hurleston Lock No 3||1¼ furlongs|
|Hurleston Top Lock No 4||1¾ furlongs|
|Hurleston Pipe Bridge||2½ furlongs|
- Pretty Paws Nantwich (Pet Service)
1304 yards to the northeast.
- Routemaster Buses Ltd (Travel & Transportation)
1492 yards to the northeast.
- Snugburys Ice Cream (Ice Cream Parlor)
896 yards to the southwest.
- Shropshire Union Canal (Boating)
475 yards to the southwest.
- Nantwich Veterinary Group Equine Centre (Veterinarian)
678 yards to the west.
- Gate Farm Shop (Food & Restaurant)
1440 yards to the northeast.
- In Josephs Bed Watching Tv (Clubhouse)
607 yards to the west.
- Scruffs Dog Show (Dog Training)
1574 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Hurleston Junction
Hurleston Junction (grid reference SJ625553) is the name of the canal junction where the Llangollen Canal terminates and meets the Shropshire Union Canal main line at Hurleston, Cheshire, England.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or