Fenny Compton Marina
|Fenny Compton 'Tunnel' (East end)||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Bridge No 138||4¾ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Turnover Bridge No 137A||4½ furlongs|
|Tunnel Bridge No 137||3¼ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton 'Tunnel' (West end)||3 furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Marina|
|Fenny Compton Wharf||2½ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Bridge No 136||2¾ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Bridge No 136A||2¾ furlongs|
|Sherne Hill Bridge No 135||5 furlongs|
|Wells Bridge No 134||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
The marina is famous for its carp. With fishing banned in the marina and the canal outside, the fish are somewhat protected. A small amount of floating bread trout pellets or dog biscuit (mixer) will very soon bring the huge fish to the surface in large numbers. The variety of species and colour of these lovely fish is quite staggering. A loaf of sliced bread will disappear in no time at all!
information from Peter Braybrook, 10-2-2006 18:41:37
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Fenny Compton West railway station (Train Station)
218 to the west.
- G Sharpe Ltd T/As Sharpe Move (Mover, Storage)
136 to the north.
- Wharf Inn (Restaurant)
494 to the northeast.
- Make dough save dough (Personal Coaching)
1070 to the west.
- Ontime Automotive (Automotive Repair)
344 to the west.
- Chiltern Rail Train (Public Transportation)
884 to the southeast.
- ArtDecadance (Artistic Services)
828 to the west.
- Surgery Fenny Compton (Family Medicine Practice)
1003 to the west.
- Fenny Compton Sports Field (Park)
677 to the west.
- My Perfect Wedding Dress (Shopping & Retail)
1452 to the southwest.
Mouseover for more information or