Fenny Compton Marina
|Fenny Compton 'Tunnel' (East end)||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Bridge No 138||4¾ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Turnover Bridge No 137A||4½ furlongs|
|Tunnel Bridge No 137||3¼ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton 'Tunnel' (West end)||3 furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Marina|
|Fenny Compton Wharf||2½ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Bridge No 136||2¾ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Bridge No 136A||2¾ furlongs|
|Sherne Hill Bridge No 135||5 furlongs|
|Wells Bridge No 134||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
The marina is famous for its carp. With fishing banned in the marina and the canal outside, the fish are somewhat protected. A small amount of floating bread trout pellets or dog biscuit (mixer) will very soon bring the huge fish to the surface in large numbers. The variety of species and colour of these lovely fish is quite staggering. A loaf of sliced bread will disappear in no time at all!
information from Peter Braybrook, 10-2-2006 18:41:37
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- G Sharpe Ltd T/As Sharpe Move (Mover, Storage)
136 to the north.
- ConAir Sports Ltd (Outdoor Recreation)
210 to the north.
- Cyprus Leisure Ltd (Travel Agency)
1072 to the west.
- Smiffs Garage (Workplace & Office, Business Services)
321 to the north.
- TRJordan Photography (Photographer)
845 to the west.
- Apple Construction Training Ltd (Home Improvement)
749 to the northwest.
- ArtDecadance (Artistic Services)
828 to the west.
- Chiltern Rail Train (Public Transportation)
884 to the southeast.
- Fenny Compton Sports Field (Park)
677 to the west.
- Surgery Fenny Compton (Family Medicine Practice)
1003 to the west.
Mouseover for more information or