Fenny Compton Marina
|Fenny Compton 'Tunnel' (East end)||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Bridge No 138||4¾ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Turnover Bridge No 137A||4½ furlongs|
|Tunnel Bridge No 137||3¼ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton 'Tunnel' (West end)||3 furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Marina|
|Fenny Compton Wharf||2½ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Bridge No 136||2¾ furlongs|
|Fenny Compton Bridge No 136A||2¾ furlongs|
|Sherne Hill Bridge No 135||5 furlongs|
|Wells Bridge No 134||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
The marina is famous for its carp. With fishing banned in the marina and the canal outside, the fish are somewhat protected. A small amount of floating bread trout pellets or dog biscuit (mixer) will very soon bring the huge fish to the surface in large numbers. The variety of species and colour of these lovely fish is quite staggering. A loaf of sliced bread will disappear in no time at all!
information from Peter Braybrook, 10-2-2006 18:41:37
- Century Sports Marketing (Race Cars, Race Track, Sports & Recreation)
1125 yards to the west.
- ConAir Sports Ltd (Outdoor Recreation)
230 yards to the north.
- Cyprus Leisure Ltd (Travel Agency)
1172 yards to the west.
- The Merrie Lion Kitchen (Gastropub, Pub)
1322 yards to the west.
- Wharf Inn (Bed and Breakfast, Campground, Beer Garden)
553 yards to the northeast.
- Fenny Compton Sports Field (Park)
737 yards to the west.
- Apple Construction Training Ltd (Home Improvement)
816 yards to the northwest.
- Surgery Fenny Compton (Family Medicine Practice)
1246 yards to the west.
- The Biscuit Tin (Home)
1480 yards to the west.
- All Saints Church Burton Dassett (Christian Church)
536 yards to the northeast.
- ArtDecadance (Artistic Services)
901 yards to the west.
- Alexis Gaff (Just For Fun)
921 yards to the west.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or