- La Cité, Le Centre des Congrès de Nantes (Auditorium, Theater)
429 yards to the northwest.
- iAdvize (Startup)
1441 yards to the west.
- Chocolaterie-Pâtisserie Carli (Cupcake Shop)
1329 yards to the west.
- La Passerelle de MARCEL - Vincent BRACIGLIANO (Restaurant, Brewery)
151 yards to the north.
- La Raffinerie (Restaurant)
681 yards to the west.
- L'U.ni (French Restaurant)
653 yards to the west.
- Les Fonderies (Restaurant)
854 yards to the southwest.
- Coffee Shop Nantes (Coffee Shop, Restaurant)
1426 yards to the west.
- Le Café Gauchet (Restaurant)
470 yards to the north.
- LuS'in (Brewery, Cafe)
1340 yards to the west.
- Pastamania (Take Out Restaurant)
1315 yards to the northwest.
- Bistrot l'Alchimiste (Restaurant)
1348 yards to the northwest.
- Chez Tata Maguette (L'Entre Deux) (French Restaurant, African Restaurant)
1486 yards to the southwest.
- Pays de la Loire Tourisme (Tourist Information, Region)
815 yards to the east.
- Restaurant Chez Rémy (Moroccan Restaurant)
1250 yards to the northwest.
- Seven Urban Suites Nantes Centre (Spa)
412 yards to the south.
- Palais des Sports de Beaulieu (Sports Venue & Stadium)
288 yards to the southeast.
- Conservatoire de Nantes - Musique / Danse / Art dramatique (CRR-CNR) (Arts & Entertainment)
709 yards to the southeast.
- SEPT CENT QUATRE VINGT TROIS (Arts & Entertainment)
673 yards to the west.
- Théâtre Beaulieu / Cie Même pas cap (Performance Venue)
654 yards to the southwest.
- Nantes Métropole (Community Organization, Region)
554 yards to the northwest.
- Le Wilton (Pool & Billiards)
492 yards to the west.
- Mercure Ile de Nantes (Hostel, Hotel)
1037 yards to the southeast.
- Aeroport Nantes Atlantique (Airport Terminal, Airport)
1225 yards to the northeast.
- A Plein Rêves (Arts & Entertainment)
1200 yards to the west.
- Dalby (Neighborhood)
646 yards to the northwest.
- Cité Des Congrès (Concert Venue)
439 yards to the northwest.
- Complexe Sportif Mangin-Beaulieu (Sports Venue & Stadium)
833 yards to the southwest.
- Château Duc De Bretagne (Park)
1053 yards to the northwest.
- Maternite C.H.U Nantes (Hospital)
1001 yards to the west.
- CHU de Nantes - Hôtel Dieu (Hospital)
1191 yards to the west.
- Discotheque Le Bilboquet (Adult Entertainment, Community & Government)
1300 yards to the southwest.
- De Dannan Celtic Pub (Pub)
1220 yards to the west.
- Hopital Mère Enfant (Hospital)
1105 yards to the west.
- Mikado Tatouages (Artistic Services)
1271 yards to the northwest.
- Crêperie Sainte Croix (Cr#x00ea;perie)
1329 yards to the northwest.
- Nantes Gare Sncf Entrée Sud (Train Station)
702 yards to the north.
- Le Bar du Coin (Bar)
1308 yards to the northwest.
- CooKoo Nantes (Pub, Deck & Patio, Clubhouse)
583 yards to the west.
- L'Orchidee Noire (Night Club)
836 yards to the west.
Wikipedia has a page about Nantes
Nantes (French pronunciation: [nɑ̃t]) (Breton: Naoned, Gallo: Naunnt) is a city in West France, located on the Loire River, 50 km (31 mi) from the Atlantic coast. The city is the sixth largest in France, with a metropolitan area of about 900,000 inhabitants.
Nantes is the capital city of the Pays de la Loire region and the Loire-Atlantique département and also the largest city in the Grand-Ouest, "Northwestern France" in English. Together with Vannes, Rennes and Carhaix, it was one of the major cities of the historic province of Brittany and the ancient Duchy of Brittany. Nantes is culturally Breton and still widely regarded as its capital city.
The Nantes Tramway opened in 1985, a reversal of the trend of tramway closures that had been going on since the middle of the 20th century. The tramway system is one of the largest and busiest in France. The city also has a Busway line, an innovative and notable bus rapid transit. Nantes is served by an international airport, Nantes Atlantique Airport and a major French railway station, the Gare de Nantes.
In 2004, Time named Nantes as "the most liveable city in Europe". In 2010, Nantes was named a hub city for innovation in the Innovation Cities Index by innovation agency 2thinknow. The city was ranked 36th globally from 289 cities and 4th overall in France, behind Paris, Lyon and Strasbourg for innovation across multiple sectors of the economy. As of 2013, Nantes holds the title of European Green Capital, awarded by the European Commission for its efforts to reduce air pollution and CO2 emissions, for its high-quality and well-managed public transport system, and for its biodiversity with 3,366 hectares of green spaces and several Natura 2000 zones which guarantee protection of nature in the area.
Euronantes is the city's central business district, which is currently in development near Gare de Nantes and on Île de Nantes, offering by 2015 500,000 square metres of office space, retail space and upscale hotels. The district is served by Busway line 4 at Cité Internationale des congrès et Tripode stations.
In 2012, Nantes was classified as a global city by the GAMMA GaWC ranking of Loughborough University in England. Nantes is the fourth highest-ranked French city (behind Paris, Lyon and Marseille) according to its classification. Nantes was ranked ahead of cities such as Porto, Florence, New Orleans, Hanover, and Genoa.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above