These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- La Cité, Le Centre des Congrès de Nantes (Auditorium, Theater)
464 to the northwest.
- Piercing Corpus Memori (Tattoo & Piercing)
1159 to the northwest.
- KOPO (Kitchen Construction)
1322 to the northwest.
- La VAPE de L'ILE (Outlet Store)
1288 to the west.
- Novotel Nantes Centre Gare (Hotel)
429 to the northwest.
- 920 - La cave à manger (Winery & Vineyard, Wine Bar, Wholesale & Supply Store)
1091 to the northwest.
- Sapio-Arts (Restaurant, Cooking Lesson, Grocery Store)
1445 to the west.
- Jardin des plantes de Nantes (Park)
968 to the north.
- Place du Bouffay (Place to Eat/Drink)
1143 to the west.
- Nantes Cathedral (Tours & Sightseeing)
1172 to the northwest.
- Hammam Zeïn Nantes (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
725 to the northwest.
- La Passerelle de MARCEL - Vincent BRACIGLIANO (Restaurant, Brewery)
139 to the north.
- Robin's . Fabrique sucré-salé (Dessert Place)
1092 to the west.
- JAB'S Burger (Fast Food Restaurant)
312 to the south.
- Le Mont fleury (Restaurant, Concert Venue)
1433 to the southwest.
- Brady's Nantes (Gastropub, Irish Restaurant)
845 to the northwest.
- Restaurant Springfield Nantes (American Restaurant, Burger Restaurant)
548 to the west.
- Après la pluie (Cr#x00ea;perie)
1186 to the northwest.
- Les Frères Toqués Vignes Du Bouffay (French Restaurant)
1266 to the west.
- Félix (Restaurant)
477 to the northwest.
- Papy Mougeot (French Restaurant, Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
1091 to the west.
- Izakaya Joyi (Japanese Restaurant)
550 to the west.
- Une saison au zoo:Zoo de la flèche (Petting Zoo)
1480 to the northwest.
- Au Vestiaire (Place to Eat/Drink)
1384 to the west.
- Bar le Bouffay officiel (Pub)
1133 to the west.
- Les Fleurs du Malt le Bar Nantes (Pub)
831 to the northwest.
- Bootlegger Nantes (Restaurant, Pub)
1261 to the west.
- Gare de Nantes (Train Station)
690 to the north.
- Seven Urban Suites Nantes Centre (Spa)
377 to the south.
- Hôtel Mercure Nantes Centre Gare (Restaurant, Meeting Room)
624 to the northwest.
- Palais des Sports de Beaulieu (Gym)
278 to the southeast.
- L'Orange Bleue Île de Nantes Beaulieu (Sports Club, Sports Venue & Stadium)
823 to the south.
- Patinoire Nant'Arctique (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1093 to the northwest.
- Casa De Leoes Tattoo Piercing (Tattoo & Piercing, Jewelry Store)
1384 to the west.
- Fox Trot Discothèque (Night Club)
850 to the west.
- CooKoo Nantes (Pub, Deck & Patio, Clubhouse)
533 to the west.
- Centre Hospitalier Vétérinaire Atlantia officiel (Hospital, Veterinarian)
347 to the southeast.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Nantes
Nantes (French pronunciation: [nɑ̃t]) (Breton: Naoned, Gallo: Naunnt) is a city in western France, located on the Loire River, 50 km (31 mi) from the Atlantic coast. The city is the sixth largest in France, with a metropolitan area of about 900,000 inhabitants.
Nantes is the capital city of the Pays de la Loire region and the Loire-Atlantique département, and it is the largest city in traditional Brittany and in the whole Grand-Ouest (northwestern France). Together with Vannes, Rennes and Carhaix, it was one of the major cities of the historic province of Brittany and the ancient Duchy of Brittany. Nantes is still widely regarded as its capital city.
The Nantes Tramway opened in 1985, a reversal of the trend of tramway closures that had been going on since the middle of the 20th century. The tramway system is one of the largest and busiest in France. The city also has a Busway line, an innovative and notable bus rapid transit. Nantes is served by an international airport, Nantes Atlantique Airport and a major French railway station, the Gare de Nantes.
In 2004, Time named Nantes as "the most liveable city in Europe". In 2010, Nantes was named a hub city for innovation in the Innovation Cities Index by innovation agency 2thinknow. The city was ranked 36th globally from 289 cities and 4th overall in France, behind Paris, Lyon and Strasbourg for innovation across multiple sectors of the economy. As of 2013, Nantes holds the title of European Green Capital, awarded by the European Commission for its efforts to reduce air pollution and CO2 emissions, for its high-quality and well-managed public transport system, and for its biodiversity with 3,366 hectares of green spaces and several Natura 2000 zones which guarantee protection of nature in the area.
Euronantes is the city's central business district, which is currently in development near Gare de Nantes and on Île de Nantes, offering by 2015 500,000 square metres of office space, retail space and upscale hotels. The district is served by Busway line 4 at Cité Internationale des congrès et Tripode stations.
In 2012, Nantes was classified as a global city by the GAMMA GaWC ranking of Loughborough University in England. Nantes is the fourth highest-ranked French city (behind Paris, Lyon and Marseille) according to its classification. Nantes was ranked ahead of cities such as Porto, Florence, New Orleans, Hanover, and Genoa.