Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Nantes
Nantes ([nɑ̃t]) (Gallo: Naunnt or Nantt (pronounced: [nɑ̃t] or [nɑ̃ːt]); Breton: Naoned (pronounced [ˈnɑ̃wnət])) is a city in western France, located on the Loire River, 50 km (31 mi) from the Atlantic coast. The city is the sixth largest in France, with almost 300,000 inhabitants within its administrative limits, and an urban area of 600,000 inhabitants. Together with Saint-Nazaire, a seaport located on the Loire estuary, Nantes forms the main metropolis of north-western France.
Nantes is the administrative seat of the Loire-Atlantique département and of the Pays de la Loire région, one of the 18 regions of France. Historically and culturally, Nantes belongs to Brittany, a former duchy and province. The fact that it is not part of the modern administrative Brittany région is subject to debate.
Nantes appeared during the Antiquity as a port on the Loire. It became the seat of a bishopric at the end of the Roman era, before being conquered by the Breton people in 851. Nantes was the main residence of the dukes of Brittany in the 15th century, but after the Union of Brittany and France in 1532, Rennes imposed itself as the capital of the province. In the 17th century, following the establishment of the French colonial empire, Nantes gradually became the largest harbour in France, and it was responsible for almost half of the French Atlantic slave trade in the 18th century. The French Revolution was a period of turmoil which resulted in an economic decline. Nantes managed to develop a strong industry after 1850, chiefly in ship building and food processing. However, deindustrialisation in the second half of the 20th century pushed the city to reorient its economy towards services.
In 2012, the Globalization and World Cities Research Network ranked Nantes as a Gamma- world city. It is the fourth highest ranking city in France after Paris, Lyon and Marseilles. The Gamma- category gathers other large cities such as Algiers, Orlando, Porto, Turin and Leipzig. Nantes has often been praised for its quality of life and it was awarded the European Green Capital Award in 2013. The European Commission noted its efforts to reduce air pollution and CO2 emissions, its high-quality and well-managed public transport system, and its biodiversity with 3,366 hectares (8,320 acres) of green spaces and several Natura 2000 zones which guarantee protection of nature in the area.
- La Cité des Congrès de Nantes (Auditorium, Performance Art Theatre, Convention Center)
388 metres to the northwest.
- Centre Hospitalier Vétérinaire Atlantia officiel (Pet Service, Veterinarian)
347 metres to the southeast.
- La Passerelle de MARCEL - Vincent BRACIGLIANO (Brewery)
155 metres to the north.
- Château des ducs de Bretagne (officiel) (Monument, Region, History Museum)
961 metres to the northwest.
- Ville de Nantes (City Hall, City)
1301 metres to the west.
- DOJO Nantes (Community Organization)
809 metres to the north.
- Gare de Nantes (Train Station)
702 metres to the north.
- Stade Marcel Saupin (Event Planner)
163 metres to the north.
- Skatepark Hotel Dieu (Medical Center, Outdoor, Recreation & Fitness)
1080 metres to the west.
- TGV Nantes-Paris (Train Station)
718 metres to the north.
- Complexe Sportif Mangin-Beaulieu (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
762 metres to the southwest.
- Nantes Métropole (Community Organization)
589 metres to the north.
- Hôtel-Dieu de Nantes (Hospital)
1202 metres to the west.
- Studio Revolution (Sports Club)
893 metres to the west.
- Cours St Pierre à Nantes (Public Square Plaza)
1228 metres to the northwest.
- Le Wilton (Pool & Billiard Hall)
450 metres to the west.
- Basilique Saint-Nicolas de Nantes (Catholic Church)
1489 metres to the west.
- Marché de Noël (Market)
1499 metres to the west.
- le lieu unique (officiel) (Pub, Art Gallery)
698 metres to the northwest.
- Chateau Duchesse Anne Nantes (History Museum)
841 metres to the northwest.
- Plage de Pornic (Beach)
603 metres to the northwest.
- Le Miroir d'eau (Monument)
887 metres to the northwest.
- Parc du Crapa (Playground)
1132 metres to the east.
- Stade Michel Lecointre (Outdoor, Recreation & Fitness)
450 metres to the southeast.
- Seven Urban Suites Nantes Centre (Spa)
378 metres to the south.
- Hammam Zeïn Nantes (Spa)
727 metres to the northwest.
- Cour:87 (Pub)
1259 metres to the northwest.
- Aquaforme (Sports Club)
604 metres to the west.