Anglesey Wharf Bridge
M6 Toll Bridge
M6 Toll, Burntwood, Lichfield, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom
Copyright: Rocky Sprogs
Taken: 11 July 2010
Anglesey Wharf Bridge is a minor waterways place on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Anglesey Branch) between Ogley Junction (1 mile and 1¼ furlongs to the southeast) and Anglesey Basin (2¾ furlongs to the west).
The nearest place in the direction of Ogley Junction is Burntwood Road Bridge; ¼ furlongs away.The nearest place in the direction of Anglesey Basin is Anglesey Wharf; ¼ furlongs away.
Places from Facebook
- The Crown Pub, Chasetown (Pub)
The Crown, 20 High Street. Burntwood, Stafford, WS7 3XF — 1084 yards to the north.
- The Lichfield Scrap Barn (CIC) (Community Organization, Arts & Crafts Supply Store, Disabled Persons Services)
Unit 7, Chasewater Country Park, Pool Road, Brownhills, Brownhills, WS8 7NL — 1042 yards to the northwest.
- Chasewater (Lake, Park)
chasetown, Burntwood — 721 yards to the west.
- The Hussey Arms (Pub, Bar, Arts & Entertainment)
burghley street, Brownhills, PE10 — 1417 yards to the south.
- Erasmus Darwin Academy (School)
Pool Road, Burntwood, WS7 3QW — 772 yards to the northwest.
- Chase Water (Commercial Bank)
1005 yards to the west.
- The Hungry Horse, Brownhills (Restaurant)
1418 yards to the south.
- Uxbridge Arms (Nightlife)
2 Church St, Chasetown, WS7 3QL — 897 yards to the north.
- The crown A5 (Pub, Bar)
196 Watling Street , Brownhills, WS8 7JU — 1492 yards to the southwest.
- Burntwood Rugby Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
Burntwood — 1416 yards to the northwest.
- Smithys Forge, Brownhills (Pub)
7 Lichfield Road, Brownhills, WS8 6HR — 1611 yards to the south.
- Chase water Nature Park & Water Sports. Centre (Sports & Recreation)
Burntwood — 781 yards to the west.
- Buckingham Palace (Community & Government)
1592 yards to the west.
- Spice Lounge (Indian Restaurant)
1 High Street, Chasetown, WS7 3XE — 1019 yards to the north.
- Naseeb Balti House
13, Hospital Rd, Chasetown, WS7 4SF — 1145 yards to the northeast.
- Terrace Restaurant (Restaurant)
Walsall, WS8 6JR — 1193 yards to the southeast.
- The Crown (Nightlife)
1493 yards to the southwest.
- Brownhills Gym (Sports Venue & Stadium)
Walsall — 1557 yards to the southeast.
- The Chase Inn (Pub)
1207 yards to the southeast.
- The Miners Rest (Nightlife)
857 yards to the north.
- Chasetown Football Club (Chiropractor, Sports Venue & Stadium)
Church Street, Chasetown — 1146 yards to the northwest.
Chasetown — 1005 yards to the north.
- Tanzotique Tanning Salons (Tanning Salon)
Burntwood, WS7 3XF — 1219 yards to the north.
- Thai Lanna (Thai Restaurant)
Walsall, WS8 7LT — 1270 yards to the west.
Attractions/things to do
- Chasewater Railway (Railroad, Travel & Transportation)
Brownhills West Station, Chasewater Country Park, Pool Lane,, Burntwood, WS8 7NL — 1423 yards to the west.
Information retrieved Sat 30 Nov 2013 18:55:32
Users' views of Anglesey Wharf Bridge as a mooring
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!