Esplanade Eric Tabarly
|Ecluse 36 de Buges||2 miles, 5½ furlongs|
|Briare - D'Orléans Jonction||2 miles, 5¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 35 de Langlée||2 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 34 de la Reinette||1¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 33 de la Marolle||¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 32 de la Tuilerie||2 miles, 6¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 31 de La Sablonnière||4 miles, 2 furlongs|
|Ecluse 30 de Souffre-Douleur||5 miles, 4 furlongs|
|Ecluse 29 du Moulin de Tours||5 miles, 6¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 28 du Chesnoy||6 miles, ¼ furlongs|
- Mppr-Katana.com (Motorcycle Repair)
503 to the northeast.
- Mon coup de coeur (Clothing Store)
334 to the northwest.
- Chemise SHOP (Other)
280 to the northwest.
- Phénomène (Men's Clothing Store)
279 to the northwest.
- Lizzy's Erotic (Shopping & Retail)
586 to the north.
- INTERACTION Montargis (Employment Agency, Recruiter)
1410 to the north.
- Boulangerie de la Marolle (Shopping & Retail)
188 to the northwest.
- Boulangerie Coulon (Food & Grocery)
926 to the northeast.
- Dorée Cacao (Cupcake Shop)
191 to the northwest.
- Tendance Montargis (Hair Salon)
450 to the north.
- Color Coiff (Hair Salon)
628 to the northwest.
- Esteban's (Hair Salon)
544 to the north.
- Armurerie coutellerie Le Griffon (Sports & Recreation)
367 to the northwest.
- Jouets and CO. (Toy Store)
499 to the northwest.
- ELO DOG SPORT (Sports & Recreation, Wholesale & Supply Store, Pet Store)
372 to the north.
- L'Orangerie du Lac (Restaurant)
180 to the west.
- Le Dandy (Brewery, Pub, Lounge)
270 to the north.
- LE Sancho (Restaurant)
304 to the northwest.
- La Taverne Maitre Kanter (Restaurant, Brewery)
243 to the north.
- TyFor2 (Gay Bar)
705 to the west.
- La Maison De L'immobilier Montargois (Real Estate Agent)
320 to the north.
- Top Body Top Body (Sports & Recreation)
313 to the north.
- Djet27 Oficiel (Tea Room)
482 to the north.
- Autovision Montargis (Smog Check Station)
331 to the west.
- Piscine Du Lac Montargis (Beach)
434 to the east.
- PSM Montargis (Mobile Phone Shop, Repair Service)
181 to the west.
- Collège Chinchon (School)
300 to the northwest.
- Bluebox (Fitness Center)
199 to the northwest.
- Centre De Radiologie (Medical Research)
256 to the north.
- Lac De Montargis (Lake)
436 to the east.
- Château de Montargis (Historical Place)
789 to the northwest.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Montargis
Montargis is a commune in the Loiret department in north-central France on the Loing river. The town is located about 110 km (68 mi) south of Paris and 70 km (43 mi) east of Orléans in the Gâtinais.
Montargis is the second largest city in the Loiret, after Orléans. It is near a large forest, and contains light industry and farming, including saffron. Due to its numerous canals and bridges, Montargis sometimes bills itself as the "Venice of the Gâtinais." Though quite modern, it retains a medieval charm in its downtown area.