Esplanade Eric Tabarly
|Ecluse 36 de Buges||2 miles, 5½ furlongs|
|Briare - D'Orléans Jonction||2 miles, 5¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 35 de Langlée||2 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 34 de la Reinette||1¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 33 de la Marolle||¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 32 de la Tuilerie||2 miles, 6¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 31 de La Sablonnière||4 miles, 2 furlongs|
|Ecluse 30 de Souffre-Douleur||5 miles, 4 furlongs|
|Ecluse 29 du Moulin de Tours||5 miles, 6¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 28 du Chesnoy||6 miles, ¼ furlongs|
- Pierre Mollicone LA Suite (Event)
624 yards to the north.
- Bergamote (Tea Room, Shopping & Retail)
527 yards to the north.
- Château de Montargis (Historical Place)
751 yards to the northwest.
- Oh Terroir (Pizza Place, Buffet Restaurant, French Restaurant)
203 yards to the west.
- efes restaurant (Turkish Restaurant)
519 yards to the north.
- ACM Auto-école (Driving School)
840 yards to the east.
- Piscine Du Lac Montargis (Beach)
463 yards to the east.
- Parc du Patis (Park)
898 yards to the north.
- Form'ligne (Sports & Recreation)
376 yards to the southwest.
- Cafe Des Glaces (Cafe)
656 yards to the north.
- Le Gambetta (Bar, Restaurant)
584 yards to the northwest.
- Hotel de France, Montargis (Hotel)
279 yards to the north.
- ibis Montargis (Hotel)
290 yards to the northwest.
- Cinéma de Montargis (Movie Theatre)
1123 yards to the north.
- Altincé (Movie Theatre)
1122 yards to the north.
- El Don Quijote (Brewery)
328 yards to the northwest.
- EvasionSpa (Massage)
831 yards to the east.
Wikipedia has a page about Montargis
Montargis is a commune in the Loiret department in north-central France on the Loing river. The town is located about 110 km (68 mi) south of Paris and 70 km (43 mi) east of Orléans in the Gâtinais.
Montargis is the second largest city in the Loiret, after Orléans. It is near a large forest, and contains light industry and farming, including saffron. Due to its numerous canals and bridges, Montargis sometimes bills itself as the "Venice of the Gâtinais." Though quite modern, it retains a medieval charm in its downtown area.