|Ecluse 36 de Buges||2 miles, 5½ furlongs|
|Briare - D'Orléans Jonction||2 miles, 5¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 35 de Langlée||2 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 34 de la Reinette||1¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 33 de la Marolle||¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 32 de la Tuilerie||2 miles, 6¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 31 de La Sablonnière||4 miles, 2 furlongs|
|Ecluse 30 de Souffre-Douleur||5 miles, 4 furlongs|
|Ecluse 29 du Moulin de Tours||5 miles, 6¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 28 du Chesnoy||6 miles, ¼ furlongs|
- La Brasserie de la Poste (Restaurant)
287 yards to the northwest.
- Le Dandy (Brewery, Pub, Lounge)
314 yards to the north.
- Piscine Du Lac Montargis (Beach)
459 yards to the east.
- Parc du Patis (Park)
912 yards to the north.
- Cinéma de Montargis (Movie Theatre)
1117 yards to the north.
- Le Marginal (Wine Bar)
445 yards to the north.
- Clinique de Montargis (Health Clinic)
1318 yards to the north.
- Form'ligne (Sports & Recreation)
372 yards to the southwest.
- El Don Quijote (Brewery)
331 yards to the northwest.
- Paris-Gare de Lyon (Train Station)
980 yards to the north.
- Langevin (School)
762 yards to the northwest.
- ibis Montargis (Hotel)
294 yards to the northwest.
- Pierre Mollicone Coiffeur (Professional Services)
617 yards to the north.
- Le Tonic Resto (Shopping & Retail)
599 yards to the northwest.
- Hotel de France, Montargis (Hotel)
281 yards to the north.
- Au lac de Montargis (Lake)
531 yards to the east.
- Laserium Montargis (Playground)
262 yards to the southwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Montargis
Montargis is a commune in the Loiret department in north-central France on the Loing river. The town is located about 110 km (68 mi) south of Paris and 70 km (43 mi) east of Orléans in the Gâtinais.
Montargis is the second largest city in the Loiret, after Orléans. It is near a large forest, and contains light industry and farming, including saffron. Due to its numerous canals and bridges, Montargis sometimes bills itself as the "Venice of the Gâtinais." Though quite modern, it retains a medieval charm in its downtown area.