Esplanade Eric Tabarly
|Ecluse 36 de Buges||2 miles, 5½ furlongs|
|Briare - D'Orléans Jonction||2 miles, 5¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 35 de Langlée||2 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 34 de la Reinette||1¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 33 de la Marolle||¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 32 de la Tuilerie||2 miles, 6¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 31 de La Sablonnière||4 miles, 2 furlongs|
|Ecluse 30 de Souffre-Douleur||5 miles, 4 furlongs|
|Ecluse 29 du Moulin de Tours||5 miles, 6¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 28 du Chesnoy||6 miles, ¼ furlongs|
- Laserium Montargis (Playground, Entertainment Service)
240 to the southwest.
- Studio La Belle (Hair Salon, Beauty Salon)
556 to the north.
- Cactus Mex (Tex-Mex Restaurant)
764 to the north.
- Oh Terroir (Pizza Place, Buffet Restaurant, French Restaurant)
189 to the west.
- La Taverne Maitre Kanter (Brewery, French Restaurant)
243 to the north.
- Le Girodet (Restaurant, Pub)
561 to the northwest.
- Le Dandy (Brewery, Pub, Lounge)
285 to the northwest.
- French Coffee Shop Montargis (Cafe)
503 to the north.
- A L.A. PLACE (French Restaurant)
547 to the northwest.
- Restaurant Les Pitchouns (Family Style Restaurant, French Restaurant)
538 to the north.
- LE Chalet D'italie (Restaurant)
871 to the north.
- La Raffinerie (Tea Room)
679 to the north.
- Top Body Top Body (Sports & Recreation, Professional Services)
313 to the north.
- Le Why Not (Brewery)
416 to the north.
- Place De La Republique, Montargis (Outdoors)
256 to the north.
- O2 Wellness, Centre de Remise en Forme (Professional Services, Sports & Recreation)
342 to the southwest.
- Vin Sur Vin (Wine Bar)
444 to the north.
- Cafe Des Glaces (Cafe)
592 to the north.
- ibis (Hotel)
272 to the northwest.
- Brasserie de La Poste (Restaurant)
260 to the northwest.
- Le Churrasco (Restaurant)
801 to the north.
- Quick De Montargis (Fast Food Restaurant)
886 to the northwest.
- L'aromatisé (Wine Bar)
577 to the north.
- Salon Johan Hair (Hair Salon)
804 to the north.
- Le chalet de Maxou (Fondue Restaurant)
274 to the northwest.
- Le Tonic (Turkish Restaurant)
545 to the northwest.
- El Don Quijote (Brewery)
300 to the northwest.
- Le Marginal (Place to Eat/Drink)
413 to the north.
- Le Bon Agent Immobilier Montargis (Real Estate Agent)
686 to the northwest.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Montargis
Montargis is a commune in the Loiret department in north-central France on the Loing river. The town is located about 110 km (68 mi) south of Paris and 70 km (43 mi) east of Orléans in the Gâtinais.
Montargis is the second largest city in the Loiret, after Orléans. It is near a large forest, and contains light industry and farming, including saffron. Due to its numerous canals and bridges, Montargis sometimes bills itself as the "Venice of the Gâtinais." Though quite modern, it retains a medieval charm in its downtown area.