Port de l'Embouchure (Toulouse)
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest self-operated pump-out
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Port de l'Embouchure
The Port de l'Embouchure (English: Port of Mouth) is one of the two ports located in Toulouse on the Canal du Midi. The other being the Port Saint-Sauveur. This port is located in the basin at the Ponts Jumeaux (English: Twin Bridges). From the basin are found the entrances to the canals Canal de Garonne, Canal du Midi and Canal de Brienne.
360 degree rotating image
- Stade Toulousain (Sports Club)
1242 metres to the north.
- Solo Escalade (Restaurant)
1080 metres to the north.
- Port de l'Embouchure (Port)
191 metres to the east.
- Taquin (Beer Bar, Restaurant)
1011 metres to the southeast.
- Festival Cuba Hoy 20è anniversaire (Nonprofit Organization)
448 metres to the northwest.
- LOFT CLUB Officiel (Country Club Clubhouse)
190 metres to the east.
- SO PIN'UP (Skin Care Service)
685 metres to the northwest.
- Gofitness Toulouse (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
694 metres to the north.
- Safehouse (Cafe, Restaurant)
756 metres to the northeast.
- Pontklyn Skatepark (Sports & Recreation)
84 metres to the northwest.
- Hôtel Palladia Toulouse - Page Officielle (Health Spa, Food & Beverage)
1443 metres to the southwest.
- Pole Fiction Studio (Yoga Studio)
726 metres to the north.
- Pont des Catalans (Landmark & Historical Place, Region)
1198 metres to the southeast.
- Centre Chorégraphique James Carlès (Sports & Recreation Venue)
717 metres to the southeast.
- Toulouse la plus belle ville de France (MediaNews Company)
2175 metres to the east.