Britannia Bridge (Leys Rd)
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Flowers Now at BHF (Florist)
1166 to the east.
- Retreat Day Spa/David Lloyd Health club (Day Spa, Spa)
773 to the east.
- The Nails and Tanning Studio (Tanning Salon, Nail Salon)
1199 to the south.
- David Lloyd Leisure (Fitness Center, Physical Fitness, Swimming Pool)
923 to the east.
- Xercise4less Brierley Hill (Gym)
1230 to the southeast.
- Pure Gym (Gym)
1330 to the east.
- Riders, Brierley Hill Motorcycle Training (Driving School, Motorcycles)
1117 to the southeast.
- The Honey Bee Inn (Bar, Restaurant)
468 to the east.
- The Emporium at Brierley Hill (Antiques & Vintage)
1171 to the east.
- Rose & Crown Brierley Hill (Bar)
912 to the east.
- Robs Tattoo Studio (Tattoo & Piercing)
1317 to the southeast.
- David Lloyd Dudley (Gym)
954 to the east.
- The Dell Stadium (Sports Venue & Stadium)
570 to the northeast.
- Urban Tan (Tanning Salon)
988 to the north.
- Three crowns Brierley hill (Bar)
1255 to the southeast.
- The High Acres (Pub)
740 to the west.
- Rangeways Road Surgery (Family Medicine Practice)
788 to the west.
- Red Peppers (Restaurant)
1201 to the east.
- The Blue Brick At Brierley Hill (Pub)
1323 to the east.
- GQ Hair Tanning and beauty lounge (Hair Salon)
1027 to the southwest.
- Excersise 4 Less Brierley Hill (Fitness Center)
1091 to the east.
- The Crestwood School (Middle School)
1027 to the northwest.
- AW Surgeries (Family Medicine Practice)
1113 to the east.
- David Lloyds Dudley (Gym)
947 to the east.
- Royal Adeel Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
1198 to the east.
- WKU England (Martial Arts)
128 to the west.
- Il Michelangelo Brierley Hill (Italian Restaurant, Event Venue)
530 to the east.
- The Coffee Hut (Coffee Shop, Cafe)
1223 to the east.
- Waterfront Balti (Asian Restaurant, Indian Restaurant)
1195 to the east.
- Jenny's Cafe (Cafe)
1288 to the southeast.
- Cable Plaza Cafe & Restaurant (Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
1326 to the east.
- MichelangeloRestaurant (Italian Restaurant)
521 to the east.
- The Crestwood (Pub)
1048 to the northwest.
- The Dingle Community Centre (Community Center)
596 to the west.
- Brierley Hill Civic Hall (Concert Venue, Theater)
1103 to the east.
- Vagabonds Bar (Night Club, Bar)
1165 to the east.
- Zig Zags Play Area (Event Venue, Entertainment Service, Playground)
1427 to the southeast.
- PiggyWigs Playcafe & Party Venue (Party Center, Coffee Shop, Event Venue)
1280 to the south.
- Moor Pool & Snooker (Sports Bar, Pool & Billiards)
1193 to the southeast.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Britannia Bridge
Britannia Bridge (Welsh: Pont Britannia) is a bridge across the Menai Strait between the island of Anglesey and the mainland of Wales. It was originally designed and built by Robert Stephenson as a tubular bridge of wrought iron rectangular box-section spans for carrying rail traffic. Following a fire in 1970 it was rebuilt as a two-tier steel truss arch bridge, carrying both road and rail traffic.