Britannia Bridge (Leys Rd)
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes a minor road over the canal.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Britannia Bridge
Britannia Bridge (Welsh: Pont Britannia) is a bridge across the Menai Strait between the island of Anglesey and the mainland of Wales. It was originally designed and built by Robert Stephenson as a tubular bridge of wrought iron rectangular box-section spans for carrying rail traffic. Following a fire in 1970 it was rebuilt, initially as a single tier steel truss arch bridge, carrying rail traffic. A second tier was added later and opened in 1980 to accommodate road traffic.
- St. John's Church, Brockmoor (Church)
374 to the east.
- Il Michelangelo Brierley Hill (Italian Restaurant, Performance & Sports Venue)
528 to the east.
- MichelangeloRestaurant (Italian Restaurant)
606 to the east.
- Blakeys- eastern memories (Asian Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
1267 to the southeast.
- Masaladabba bangladeshi & indian takeaway (Indian Restaurant)
474 to the southeast.
- Pro Shine hand car wash (Car Wash)
1193 to the east.
- All About You (Beauty Salon)
500 to the east.
- WKU England (Martial Arts School)
152 to the west.
- The High Acres (Pub, Restaurant)
740 to the west.
- The Dell Stadium (Park)
570 to the northeast.
- Brockmoor (Landmark & Historical Place)
281 to the east.
- David Lloyd Clubs (Public Swimming Pool, GymPhysical Fitness Center, Personal Trainer)
923 to the east.
- British Sport Martial Arts (Art School, Martial Arts School)
163 to the west.
- The Crab Shack. (Pub)
504 to the east.
- Urban Tan (Tanning Salon)
978 to the north.
- British Sport Martial Arts (Art School, College & University)
144 to the west.
- Exercise4less (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
1241 to the southeast.
- Brockmoor Cafe (Fast Food Restaurant)
504 to the east.
- Pure Gym (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
1333 to the east.
- Pensnett Social Welfare Club (Social Club)
1121 to the north.
- EK Entertainments UK (Arts & Entertainment, Local Service, Region)
1265 to the east.
- Scallywags Indoor Play (Cafe)
1308 to the east.
- The Storehouse (Community Center)
1179 to the east.
- Rose & Crown Brierley Hill (Pub)
912 to the east.
- British Sport Martial Arts Kwon Academy (Martial Arts School)
112 to the west.
- GQ Hair Tanning and beauty lounge (Hair Salon, Tanning Salon)
1024 to the southwest.
- The Crestwood School (High School)
1026 to the northwest.
- Hawbush Primary School (School)
541 to the south.
- The Flats (Residence)
1358 to the southeast.
- Wheatmill Bakery (Specialty Grocery Store)
740 to the northwest.
- The Emporium at Brierley Hill (Gift Shop)
1171 to the east.
- Marsh Park (Park)
1056 to the southeast.
- Crestwood Pub (Fast Food Restaurant)
1006 to the northwest.
- Red Peppers (Asian Restaurant)
1209 to the east.
- AW Surgeries (Family Medicine Practice)
1113 to the east.
- The Wedding Dress Bridal Gallery (Bridal Shop)
1174 to the east.
- Sweatshop Brierley Hill (Sporting Goods Store)
773 to the east.
- Van Engine Services LTD (Automotive, Engineering Service)
64 to the northeast.
- The Learning Journey Day Nursery (Day Care)
832 to the north.
- Brierley Hill Civic Hall (Performance Art Theatre)
1103 to the east.