Afon Crawnon Aqueduct No 5
There may not be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a small aqueduct or underbridge here which takes a river under the canal.
|Coach & Horses Bridge No 133||1 furlong|
|Marker place "!2t4r"||¾ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2t4s"||½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2t4t"||¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2t4u"||¼ furlongs|
|Afon Crawnon Aqueduct No 5|
|Marker place "!2t4w"||a few yards|
|Llangynidr Lock No 65||¼ furlongs|
|Cwm House Wharf||½ furlongs|
|Coombes Lock Bridge No 134||¾ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2t4x"||¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
- Walnut tree stores and cafe (Convenience Store)
815 yards to the east.
- Penrhiwgarn Poultry Supplies (Pet Service, Farm)
1589 yards to the southeast.
- CC Garden Design and Construction Ltd (Professional Service)
710 yards to the east.
- Pontganol Cottage (Cottage)
1391 yards to the east.
- The Coach & Horses Llangynidr (Restaurant, Pub)
210 yards to the northeast.
- The Red Lion, Llangynidr (Pub)
1280 yards to the east.
- Country Craft Narrowboat Holidays (Boat Rental, Canal)
107 yards to the northwest.