Scarfield Hill Bridge No 60
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (½ furlongs away)
You can wind here.The winding hole is in the direction of Alvechurch Marina.
There is a bridge here which takes a minor road over the canal.
|Shortwood Tunnel (North end)||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Grange Lane Gas Pipe Bridge No 58A||5½ furlongs|
|Grange Lane Bridge No 59||5¼ furlongs|
|Scarfields Dingle Aqueduct||2 furlongs|
|Alvechurch Marina||¾ furlongs|
|Scarfield Hill Bridge No 60|
|Withybed Lane Bridge No 61||2¾ furlongs|
|Alvechurch Visitor Moorings||3 furlongs|
|Withybed Marina (proposed)||3¼ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge No 62||3½ furlongs|
|Alvechurch Narrows||4¾ furlongs|
It's uphill all the way.... from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Thursday the 25th of September, 2014
Any Wich way you can from Scribblings from the Mintball posted Thursday the 11th of September, 2014
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Worcester & Birmingham Canal - Along the Towpath Full Length Walk
- The Worcester and Birmingham Canal is a canal linking Birmingham and Worcester in England. It starts in Worcester, as an 'offshoot' of the River Severn (just...
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Diglis Basin
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Diglis Basin
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to King's Norton Junction, then on the Worcester and Birmingham Canal (Birmingham to King's Norton) to Worcester Bar, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line) to Smethwick Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Old Main Line) to Engine Arm Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Engine Arm) to Handsworth Wharf Winding Hole Travel to King's Norton Junction, then on the Worcester and Birmingham Canal (Birmingham to King's Norton) to Worcester Bar, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line) to Pudding Green Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Wednesbury Old Canal - Main Line) to Ryders Green Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Walsall Canal) to Lower Ocker Hill Branch Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Scarfield Hill Bridge”
- The Crown Inn (Bar, British Restaurant)
734 yards to the northwest.
- Cafe Morso Alvechurch (Coffee Shop, Local Service)
875 yards to the northeast.
- Tantastique Beauty (Beauty Salon)
939 yards to the north.
- Livingstone Equine (Boutique Store, Gift Shop)
1204 yards to the northwest.
- Events Asia (Company)
1101 yards to the north.
- Alvechurch Sports & Social Club. (Social Club, Pub)
904 yards to the northeast.
- The Weighbridge Official, Alvechurch (Region)
51 yards to the southwest.
- The Swan At Alvechurch (Restaurant)
826 yards to the northeast.
- Simply Soft Play - Mobile Soft Play & Bouncy Castle Hire (Party Supply & Rental Shop)
1178 yards to the north.
- Red Lion Alvechurch (Pub)
861 yards to the northeast.
- Device Doc (Local Service)
895 yards to the northeast.
- The TopCat Hotel (Pet Service, Professional Service)
1499 yards to the southeast.
- The Lounge (Youth Organization, Nonprofit Organization)
899 yards to the northeast.
- Bliss Hair Therapy (Nail Salon)
907 yards to the northeast.