Windsor Bridge (Salford)
Broad Street (A6)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (¾ furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (7¾ furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (2¾ furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4½ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (¾ furlongs away)
There is a bridge here which takes a dual carriageway over the canal.
|East Ordsall Lane Bridge||5¾ furlongs|
|East Ordsall Lane Lock No 3||5½ furlongs|
|Salford Tunnel Lock No 4 (narrows)||4¾ furlongs|
|Salford Tunnel Basin||4¾ furlongs|
|Salford Tunnel No1 (south end)||4½ furlongs|
|Windsor Bridge (Salford)|
|Park House Road Bridge||1 mile, 5½ furlongs|
|Agecroft Road Bridge||2 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|Lumn's Lane Aqueduct (demolished)||2 miles, 6¾ furlongs|
|Hogg's Bridge||3 miles, 4¼ furlongs|
|Clifton Viaduct||3 miles, 4¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Windsor Bridge
The Windsor Bridge or Windsor Town Bridge, an iron and granite arch bridge over the River Thames, is located between the towns of Windsor and Eton in the English county of Berkshire. The bridge carries pedestrian and cycle traffic, and crosses the Thames just above Romney Lock. It is a Grade II listed building.
- The Dockyard Spinningfields (Pub)
1581 yards to the east.
- Working Class Movement Library (Library)
149 yards to the southeast.
- University of Salford Students' Union (College & University, College & University)
458 yards to the north.
- The Old Pint Pot (Performance & Event Venue)
704 yards to the east.
- Salford Arts Theatre (Nonprofit Organization)
690 yards to the southwest.
- Angel Centre (Alternative & Holistic Health Service)
881 yards to the east.
- Clifford Whitworth Library (College & University, College & University)
304 yards to the northeast.
- Salford Museum and Art Gallery (Art Gallery, Landmark & Historical Place)
210 yards to the east.
- Spooky World UK 2016 (Landmark & Historical Place)
26223 yards to the southwest.
- The Crescent Pub (Beer Garden, Restaurant)
644 yards to the southeast.
- Slug & Lettuce Spinningfields (Bar & Grill)
1553 yards to the east.
- The University of Salford (School)
365 yards to the southeast.
- University of Salford International (School)
202 yards to the north.
- University of Salford Sports Centre (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
354 yards to the southeast.
- Salford Business School (Business Service)
221 yards to the northeast.
- Jump Ninja Trampoline Park (Company)
846 yards to the south.
- Menagerie Restaurant & Bar (New American Restaurant)
1533 yards to the east.
- Vero Moderno (Bar, Bar & Grill)
840 yards to the east.
- Trivelles Cross Lane (Inn)
213 yards to the west.
- Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel (Restaurant, Bar)
1495 yards to the southeast.
- MediaCityUK (Community)
1488 yards to the southwest.
- Sounds From The Other City (Nonprofit Organization)
937 yards to the southeast.