Coach & Horses Bridge No 133
Cwm Crawnon Road (B4558)
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes a road over the canal.
|Llangynidr Lock No 64||¾ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2t4o"||½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2t4p"||½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2t4q"||¼ furlongs|
|Cwm Crawnon Road Pipe Bridge||a few yards|
|Coach & Horses Bridge No 133|
|Marker place "!2t4r"||a few yards|
|Marker place "!2t4s"||½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2t4t"||½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2t4u"||¾ furlongs|
|Afon Crawnon Aqueduct No 5||1 furlong|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Coach & Horses Bridge”
- Yoga with Heather Murray (Yoga Studio)
1620 yards to the northeast.
- Penrhiwgarn Poultry Supplies (Farm, Pet Service)
1615 yards to the southeast.
- CC Garden Design and Construction Ltd (Professional Service)
587 yards to the east.
- Pontganol Cottage (Cottage)
1318 yards to the east.
- The Coach & Horses Llangynidr (Restaurant, Pub)
33 yards to the east.
- The Red Lion, Llangynidr (Pub)
1216 yards to the southeast.
- Walnut tree stores and cafe (Convenience Store)
668 yards to the east.
- Country Craft Narrowboat Holidays (Boat Rental, Canal)
187 yards to the west.