Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (4 furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 1½ furlongs away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4¾ furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 2 furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 2¼ furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1½ furlongs away); JD Weatherspoons Pubs (2, nearest is 2½ furlongs away); Sainsbury's supermarkets (2¾ furlongs away); Morisons's supermarkets (5 furlongs away)
|Marker place "!21c7"||1 mile, 6¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!21c6"||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
|Great Ouse - River Babingley Junction||1 mile|
|Cross Bank Road Docks||2 furlongs|
|Fisher Fleet Docks||1¼ furlongs|
|Great Ouse - River Nar Junction||3¾ furlongs|
|Free Bridge||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|A47 Road Bridge (Kings Lynn)||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Great Ouse - Great Ouse Relief Channel Junction||2 miles, ½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!21c8"||3 miles, ½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
Wikipedia has a page about Kings Lynn
King's Lynn , known until 1537 as Bishop's Lynn, is a seaport and market town in Norfolk, England, about 98 miles (158 km) north of London, 36 miles (58 km) north-east of Peterborough, 44 miles (71 km) north north-east of Cambridge and 44 miles (71 km) west of Norwich. The population of the town is 42,800.
The town has two theatres (Westacre and Corn Exchange), two museums (Lynn Museum and True's Yard) and several other cultural and sporting venues. There are three secondary schools and one college. The service sector, information and communication technologies and creative industries, provide employment for the population of King's Lynn and the surrounding area.
- The Globe King's Lynn (Hotel)
349 yards to the northeast.
- Mojito Lounge (Dance & Night Club)
488 yards to the east.
- Riverside Restaurant (British Restaurant)
260 yards to the north.
- The Rathskeller (Wine Bar)
375 yards to the southeast.
- Crown & Mitre (Bar, Arts & Entertainment)
352 yards to the north.
- King’s Lynn and West Norfolk (Region, County)
430 yards to the northeast.
- Pearl River Chinese Restaurant (Cantonese Restaurant)
763 yards to the northeast.
- Kings Lynn Town Hall (History Museum, Historical Place)
417 yards to the southeast.
- Eatwell Cafe&Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant, British Restaurant)
360 yards to the southeast.
- Burger King Kings Lynn (Burger Restaurant)
511 yards to the east.
- Archers (British Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
267 yards to the east.
- NipandGrowler kings Lynn (Bar, Arts & Entertainment)
379 yards to the northeast.
- The Globe Hotel, King's Lynn (Hotel, Historical Place)
343 yards to the northeast.
- King's Lynn Docks (Commercial & Industrial, Port)
887 yards to the north.
- Marriott's Warehouse (Pub, Hotel & Lodging)
341 yards to the southeast.
- King's Lynn Hanse Festival (Event, Government Organization)
172 yards to the east.
- Bank House Hotel (Cafe, Restaurant)
165 yards to the east.
- Dukes Head Hotel (Restaurant)
484 yards to the northeast.
- King's Lynn parkrun (Park)
1144 yards to the east.
- No.4 (Makeup Artist, Hair Salon)
393 yards to the southeast.