What Changed in December 2015
To 23 December 2015
- Added ability to edit links to websites as well as create new ones
- Sent bots that followed the link to this and caused an error on their way harmlessly
- Moved the gazetteer cache from SQLite to MySQL - hoping to avoid some of the timeouts and conflicts I've been getting here. Put to beta to test and build up a good chunk in the new database before going live.
24 December 2015
- Discovered I'd still not got to the bottom of MySQL's exquisitely painful C API. Hopefully fixed the code for it.
29 December 2015
- Implemented suggestion in issue 55 to feed updates to place discussions into "New Contributions" and the RSS feed.
→ Release 9.26.3
30 December 2015
- A tweak to the SQL parsing code that means I can undo the dirty hack I used yesterday to handle issue 63.
- A change to the code to cope with occasional attempts to duplicate a cached value
→ Release 188.8.131.52