What Changed in June 2016
Wednesday 8 June 2016
- Completed work to allow editing of distance tables (a very long awaited change - I started with half-written code from 2009). This was issue 56.
Thursday 9 June 2016
Pre-release fix to make saved routes show the date they were saved, not the date they were created, thereby fixing issue 129. Also updated the code to record "last used" date properly.
Thursday 16 June 2016
- Fixed a bug in the code that caused errors when silly bots called the calendar code badly
Saturday 18 June 2016
Completed work to allow navigation authorities to be added, and for contact emails to be sent to them as requested in issue 94.
→ Release 9.26.7 *ADDS* Navigation Authorities, Distance table editing
- Fixed bug in closing the wrong file-handle after loading a route [pre-release]
- Refactoring of gazetteer code made an api call fail (pushed pre-release)
- Trap for failed social logins and a change of configuration to helpfully cure them [again, pre-release]
→ Release 184.108.40.206
Sunday 19 June 2016
- Improvement to the build details pop-up from the menu logo - actually done to work round a 3-release old Firefox bug (heck, never mind that people can't read anything, let's keep playing with it) but makes it nicer for all.
Saturday 25 June 2016
- Rationalised the links to bugs, what's new and new contributions onto a single page - to simplify the menu
- Added an index to all the "what's new" pages and put it on this page
- Put a trap into waterway name editing to avoid a particular arrangement that causes problems (issue 134).
- Provided feedback to waterway editors, like the rest of the interactive editing (also allows this error message)
→ Release 220.127.116.11
Sunday 26 June 2016
- Removed a spurious column header from "insert" for distance table editing
- Fixed a bug in insert for distance tables. Finally completes issue 56 - I hope!
→ Release 18.104.22.168