Canalplan AC Forums

For discussions about Canalplan AC, features etc.

You are not logged in.

#1 Monday 4th June 2018 05:10:40

Mike Neason

Planning a route

Hi
I have not seen or used your website previously so I hope this isn't a dumb question.

I have planned a route for a forthcoming holiday as a modification of the Warwickshire Ring, but... how do people typically use the info once a route is planned? Print it? Download to an IPad? Can it be saved for future use in the same format with links intact etc?
Is there a way of saving the route to "My Page" so that I can refer to it simply by logging on and opening it.
Appreciate your help
Mike

#2 Monday 4th June 2018 06:43:19

Nicholas Atty
Administrator

Re: Planning a route

I think most people generate a PDF (which you can do from the itinerary and print it or load it onto a device for travelling).  Others, probably people who like to tinker more, export the data and put it into a spreadsheet or similar.

You can save a route for later - as long as you have an account there is a "load and save" option on the menu.

I've had a look and you are right, the help pages are a bit sparse on this obvious stuff.

#3 Saturday 29th September 2018 16:31:51

Nebeluk

Re: Planning a route

Nicholas Atty wrote:

I think most people generate a PDF (which you can do from the itinerary and print it or load it onto a device for travelling).  Others, probably people who like to tinker more, export the data and put it into a spreadsheet or similar.

You can save a route for later - as long as you have an account there is a "load and save" option on the menu.

I've had a look and you are right, the help pages are a bit sparse on this obvious stuff.

Hi, I set a route and named it while signed on, but nowhere can  find info on how to recall the named route. How is this done please?

PS I did not see and "Load and Save" info.
Thanks in advance
Neville

Board footer