Mooring here is ok (a perfectly adequate mooring) .
|Fladbury Lock Weir Exit||3 miles, 7¼ furlongs|
|Jubilee Bridge||3 miles, 4¾ furlongs|
|Cropthorne||3 miles, ¼ furlongs|
|Coventry Water Main Bridge||1 mile, 7 furlongs|
|Osier and Tiddle Widdle Islands||3 furlongs|
|Rivermead Holiday Park Marina||2¾ furlongs|
|Wyre Lock Weir Entrance||4 furlongs|
|Wyre Lock||4¼ furlongs|
|Wyre Lock Weir Exit No 1||4¾ furlongs|
|Wyre Lock Weir Exit No 2||5 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Wyre Piddle
Wyre Piddle is a village and civil parish in the Wychavon district of Worcestershire, England. It is on the River Avon, near where that river is joined by the Piddle Brook - between Evesham and Pershore. Two archaeological excavations in the area have found evidence of late Iron Age and Roman occupation and also an enclosed pastoral settlement with four periods of occupation dating from the Middle Iron Age.
In 1967 a hoard of 219 silver coins, some from as early as 1280 and none later than 1467, was found there.
It was the home village of Claude Choules, who was born in Pershore on 3 March 1901 and became the last surviving male veteran of World War I. He moved to Australia in 1926 and died in Perth, Western Australia on 5 May 2011, aged 110. 
There are two public houses situated in Wyre, The Anchor Inn and The Hotel. The Anchor Inn serves Wyre Piddle's famous locally brewed beer 'Piddle in The Hole'. The Hotel is the venue for frequent live music events and is a Bohemian mecca for local artists and musicians.
- Angel Hotel (British Restaurant)
2470 yards to the southwest.
- The Jockey Inn (Restaurant)
5710 yards to the southwest.
- The Pickled Plum Pub (Pub, PatioGarden)
2445 yards to the southwest.
- Worcester Riding School And Pony Club Centre (Horse Riding School)
1835 yards to the west.
- Evesham Golf Club (Sporting Goods Store)
3474 yards to the east.
- The Vale Golf & Country Club (Sporting Goods Store, Wedding Planning Service)
5350 yards to the northeast.
- Jimmy Pickles (Fast Food Restaurant)
2410 yards to the southwest.
- The deli at pershore (Grocery Store, Caterer)
2418 yards to the southwest.
- The Star Inn Pershore (Beer Bar, Gastropub)
2537 yards to the southwest.
- The Springs Holiday Park (Travel Service)
1899 yards to the southeast.
- Bishampton (Interest, Landmark & Historical Place)
4400 yards to the northeast.
- Bredon Hill (Region, City)
7923 yards to the south.
- Pershore Abbey (Anglican Church, Interest)
2626 yards to the southwest.
- Pershore Bridges Picnic Place (River)
2971 yards to the southwest.
- Sugar and Spice Cafe (Coffee Shop, Bakery)
2490 yards to the southwest.
- Golden Dragon Cantonese Restaurant (Vietnamese Restaurant)
2517 yards to the southwest.
- River Avon (Wildlife Sanctuary, Region)
90361 yards to the southwest.
- Hyde Farm Nurseries (Insurance Agent, Garden Center)
2600 yards to the northwest.
- Pershore Hospital (Physical Therapist)
2345 yards to the southwest.
- Pershore Riverside Youth Centre Sunday Club (Education, Public & Government Service)
2320 yards to the southwest.
- Smart Trees (Other, Landmark & Historical Place)
4869 yards to the northeast.
- The Wood Norton (Meeting Room)
4794 yards to the east.