Bell Bridge No 89
There is a bridge here which takes a dual carriageway over the canal.
|Fradley Swingbridge||1 mile, 4 furlongs|
|Fradley Visitor Moorings (48 hours)||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
|New Bridge No 91||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Estate Access Bridge No 90A||4¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Bridge No 90||3¼ furlongs|
|Bell Bridge No 89|
|Bell Pipe Bridge||a few yards|
|Brookhay Pumping Station||3 furlongs|
|Brookhay Bridge No 88||4¼ furlongs|
|Bears Hay Bridge No 87||7½ furlongs|
|Streethay Bridge No 86||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Bell Bridge
The Bell Bridge, crossing the Niobrara River near Valentine, Nebraska, is a historic bridge that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
It is a Pratt through truss bridge that was designed by the Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio, fabricated by the Cambria Steel Co. of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and built by the Canton Bridge Co. It was built in 1903 and brings a Cherry County road across the Niobrara, 11.9 miles northeast of Valentine. It has also been known as the Allen Bridge and the Niobrara River Bridge and is registered as NEHBS No. CE00-22.
It is one of just four bridges in Cherry County that survived a flood in February, 1916. According to its NRHP nomination it is notable as "one of the oldest, longest and best-preserved of Cherry County's remarkable group of through trusses" and is "distinguished as one of the handful of pre-1916 trusses remaining" in the county and in the state.
National Register designation was given in 1992.
- Fradley Arms Hotel (Beer Garden, British Restaurant)
497 yards to the northeast.
- Fradley Arms (European Restaurant)
489 yards to the northeast.
- Great Bear (Tire Dealer & Repair Shop, Automotive Repair Shop)
5909193 yards to the west.
- Fradley Distribution Park (Transit Hub, Cargo & Freight Company)
1611 yards to the west.
- Flexi Pro Workwear (Clothing Store)
183 yards to the northwest.
- Café No 8 (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
856 yards to the west.
- Superstar Academy UK (Arts & Entertainment)
901 yards to the north.
- FM Luxury Boarding Kennels (Broadcasting & Media Production Company, Real Estate Service)
698 yards to the northwest.
- Lichfield and District Crematorium (Funeral Service & Cemetery)
671 yards to the northeast.
- Pool House Equine Clinic (Sports & Recreation, Hospital)
1251 yards to the northeast.
- Geze Uk (Automation Service)
842 yards to the southwest.
- Fradley Junction (City)
2516 yards to the northwest.
- Fradley Fit - Emma Stockton (Personal Trainer)
1154 yards to the north.
- Fradley Fryer (Fast Food Restaurant, Seafood Restaurant)
851 yards to the west.
- Beautiful Enterprises Lt (Landscape Company)
336 yards to the northwest.
- Whacky Wharehouse Fradley. (DJ, Playground)
516 yards to the northeast.
- St.stephens primary school (Religious Organization)
431882 yards to the northwest.
- Premier Inn Lichfield North East A38 (Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant)
491 yards to the northeast.
- Fradley (City, Landmark & Historical Place)
1095 yards to the north.
- National Memorial Arboretum (Nonprofit Organization, Charity Organization)
3262 yards to the northeast.
- Gym Unity - Lichfield (Sports Club)
872 yards to the west.