|River Trent (tidal section - Cromwell to Keadby)|
|Fledborough Viaduct||5 miles, ½ furlongs|
|North Clifton Lane End||4 miles, 5¾ furlongs|
|Dunham Road Pipe Bridge||3 miles, 3 furlongs|
|Dunham Bridge||3 miles, 2¾ furlongs|
|Church Laneham||1 mile, 7¾ furlongs|
|Torksey Castle||3¼ furlongs|
|Torksey Railway Bridge||5½ furlongs|
|Marton||2 miles, 2¼ furlongs|
|Littleborough Ford||3 miles, 4 furlongs|
|Knaith||5 miles, 2½ furlongs|
|A156 Road Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Torksey Lock||2¼ furlongs|
|Torksey Visitor Moorings||3¾ furlongs|
|Hardwick||2 miles, 6¾ furlongs|
|Drinsey Nook||3 miles, 5½ furlongs|
Copyright: Michael Askin
Taken: 17 May 2003
Looking down Torksey cut from the River Trent towards the lock. The lock keeper's house is visible just to the right of the lock, and bridge. There are two floating jetties here, and is a popular spot to moor overnight.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn the Fossdyke Canal in the direction of High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole)
Nearest rubbish disposalOn the Fossdyke Canal in the direction of High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole)
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn the Fossdyke Canal in the direction of High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole) On the Fossdyke Canal in the direction of High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole) Travel to Chesterfield Canal - River Trent Junction, then on the Chesterfield Canal (Retford to the Trent) to West Stockwith Basin Travel to Cromwell Lock Weir Exit, then on the River Trent (non-tidal section) to Cromwell Lock Weir Entrance
Nearest place to turnTravel to Chesterfield Canal - River Trent Junction, then on the Chesterfield Canal (Retford to the Trent) to West Stockwith Basin
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Torksey Junction”
- The Ferryboat Inn - Church Laneham (Restaurant)
2649 yards to the southwest.
- Becky Welbourn Sports and Remedial massage (Sports & Recreation, Medical & Health)
872 yards to the south.
- Torksey Caravans (Hotel & Lodging, RV Repair Shop)
587 yards to the southeast.
- The John Kinch Group (Contractor)
981 yards to the east.
- Sundown Adventureland (Amusement & Theme Park, Recreation Center)
4607 yards to the west.
- White Swan (Pub, British Restaurant)
589 yards to the southeast.
- Lincoln Golf Club (Travel Company, Sporting Goods Store)
1624 yards to the northeast.
- Fine and Country Lincoln (Business Service)
2078 yards to the southeast.
- Torksey Tea Rooms (Coffee Shop, Fast Food Restaurant)
469 yards to the east.
- The Hume Arms (Steakhouse, Mexican Restaurant)
48306 yards to the southeast.
- Torksey railway station (Transit Stop)
1351 yards to the northeast.
- Castle Inn (Bar)
1392 yards to the northeast.
- River Trent (Region, City)
103406 yards to the west.
- Foss Dyke (Landmark & Historical Place)
782 yards to the north.
- Torksey Priory (City)
992 yards to the northeast.
- The Elms (Arts & Entertainment, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
88552 yards to the northwest.
- FJK Properties Limited (Surveyor)
466 yards to the east.
- James Pilfold Tree & Garden care (Gardener)
726 yards to the northeast.