Washingborough Visitor Moorings
Mooring here is good (a nice place to moor) . Moorings for up to four narrowboats. The moorings are floating pontoons. Very quiet and a nice rural location.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (4 furlongs away)
|Waterside House Pedestrian Bridge No 4||2 miles, 2¾ furlongs|
|Stamp End Lock No 1||2 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Lincoln Railway Bridge No 7||2 miles, 1 furlong|
|Witham Park Bridge No 8||2 miles, ½ furlongs|
|Pipe Bridge by Spa Road, Lincoln||1 mile, 7 furlongs|
|Washingborough Visitor Moorings|
|Five Mile House Bridge||3 miles, 2 furlongs|
|Fiskerton Fen||4 miles, 7¾ furlongs|
|Bardney Lock Weir Entrance||5 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Bardney Lock No 2||6 miles, 3¾ furlongs|
|Bardney Lock Weir Exit||6 miles, 4¼ furlongs|
Copyright: Polly P
Taken: 16 June 2010
Short walk to the village and bus to Lincoln. Good place to see barn owls.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalTravel to High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole), then on the Fossdyke Canal to Lincoln Sanitary Station On this waterway in the direction of Boston Grand Sluice Lock No 3
Nearest chemical toilet disposalTravel to High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole), then on the Fossdyke Canal to Lincoln Sanitary Station On this waterway in the direction of Boston Grand Sluice Lock No 3 Travel to High Bridge Lincoln (the Glory Hole), then on the Fossdyke Canal to Torksey Lock
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Washingborough Visitor Moorings”
- Sweet Kandy Kisses (Candy Store)
31612 yards to the north.
- The Ferry Boat (British Restaurant)
992 yards to the southwest.
- Cherry Tree (Beer Bar)
1171 yards to the north.
- Cherry Tree Handmade Items (School, Shopping & Retail)
1194 yards to the north.
- Simpsons Boutique Spa at Branston Hall (Spa)
1702 yards to the south.
- Herb & Spice (Fast Food Restaurant)
915 yards to the southwest.
- Hairs and Graces (Hair Salon)
1306 yards to the south.
- Stuart Gray Plumbing & Heating (Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Service)
759 yards to the south.
- Wings Easy Iron (Dry Cleaner)
1193 yards to the northeast.
- Emma Clare Photographic (Professional Service)
1355 yards to the southwest.
- Doddington Hall, Lincolnshire (Farmers Market, Coffee Shop)
13933 yards to the west.
- Village Cafe Washingborough (Coffee Shop)
901 yards to the southwest.
- Washingborough Hall Hotel (Hotel Resort)
1109 yards to the southwest.
- The Cherry Tree (Pub, Bed and Breakfast)
190176 yards to the south.
- Cherish Beauty Lincoln (Skin Care Service)
838 yards to the southwest.
- St. John's Church, Washingborough (Religious Organization, Religious Center)
992 yards to the southwest.
- The Penfold Players (Community Organization)
470 yards to the southwest.
- Connie Doull Photography (Photographer)
1054 yards to the south.
- Cherry Willingham (Region)
2001 yards to the north.
- Holly Tree - So much more than just soft play (Family Style Restaurant, Party Entertainment Service)
1072 yards to the southeast.
- Custom Bakes Lincoln (Bakery, Food Stand)
673 yards to the southwest.