Mooring here is ok (a perfectly adequate mooring) .
|Hemingford Lock Weir Exit No 1||3¾ furlongs|
|Hemingford Lock Weir Exit No 2||3½ furlongs|
|Hemingford Lock No 14||2¾ furlongs|
|Hemingford Lock Weir Entrance No 2||2¾ furlongs|
|Hemingford Grey Manor House||1 furlong|
|Hemingford Lock Weir Entrance No 1||2¼ furlongs|
|Houghton Lock Weir Exit No 1||3 furlongs|
|Houghton Mill Channel Entrance||7 furlongs|
|Houghton Mill Channel Exit||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Houghton Lock No 13||1 mile, 1 furlong|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Kempston Mill
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Kempston Mill Travel to Brownshill Lock, then on the River Great Ouse (Tidal section) to Westview Marina
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Hemingford Grey
Hemingford Grey is a village and civil parish in Cambridgeshire, England. Hemingford Grey lies approximately 4 miles (6 km) east of Huntingdon. Hemingford Grey is situated within Huntingdonshire which is a non-metropolitan district of Cambridgeshire as well as being a historic county of England.
- The Cock (Restaurant)
210 yards to the southeast.
- The Axe and Compass, Hemingford Abbots (British Restaurant)
993 yards to the northwest.
- The Three Horseshoes (Bed and Breakfast, British Restaurant)
1876 yards to the northwest.
- Three Jolly Butchers (British Restaurant, Beer Garden)
2135 yards to the northwest.
- Field Lodge Care Home (Retirement & Assisted Living Facility, Senior Center)
1847 yards to the east.
- Wyton Lakes Holiday Park (Park, Travel & Transportation)
3238 yards to the northwest.
- Hemingford Pavillion (Sports Club, Performance & Event Venue)
273 yards to the southwest.
- Monach Farm Riding Stables (Sports & Fitness Instruction, Pet)
5057 yards to the south.
- The Lounge (DJ, Live Music Venue)
2422 yards to the east.
- St. James' Church, Hemingford Grey (Church)
163 yards to the northeast.
- Eagle Mill (Hotel)
1765 yards to the north.
- Jones Boatyard (Marina, Boat Dealership)
2270 yards to the east.
- Quiet Waters (Vacation Home Rental, Campground)
795 yards to the northwest.
- Houghton Mill (Campground, Just For Fun)
1675 yards to the northwest.
- River Great Ouse (Government Building)
2409 yards to the east.
- Грейт-Уз (Region, Travel & Transportation)
67602 yards to the northeast.
- Huntingdon, a Wyevale Garden Centre (Restaurant)
3197 yards to the northwest.
- A14 Godmanchester EB 1 (Highway, Outdoor Recreation)
2746 yards to the west.
- A14 (Business Service)
3823 yards to the west.
- A14 road (Landmark & Historical Place, Transportation Service)
49362 yards to the east.
- Mark Latimer Orthopaedic Surgeon (Doctor)
166 yards to the east.
- Cromwell Place Surgery (Family Doctor)
2710 yards to the east.
- On A Mission Fitness (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
2337 yards to the northeast.
- The Dolphin Hotel (British Restaurant, Pub)
2347 yards to the east.
- Westminster Millennium Pier (Fast Food Restaurant, Tour Agency)
99388 yards to the south.
- RAF Wyton (Landmark & Historical Place, Business Service)
4558 yards to the north.
- St Ives Bridge (Bridge, Locality)
2393 yards to the east.
- East of England Agricultural Society (Local Service, Charity Organization)
31445 yards to the northwest.
- Rise Park (Business Service)
90507 yards to the south.