|Ecluse 4 de Courcelles-Trélou-sur-Marne||35.85 km|
|Ecluse 3 de Vandières||21.78 km|
|Ecluse 2 de Damery-Venteuil||10.21 km|
|Ecluse 1 de Cumières||3.76 km|
|Canal Latéral à la Marne|
|Ecluse 15 de Dizy||0.13 km|
|Ecluse 14 d'Ay||4.13 km|
|Ecluse 13 de Mareuil||8.57 km|
|Ecluse 12 de Tours-sur-Marne||13.65 km|
|Latéral à la Marne - Ainse à la Marne Jonction||18.15 km|
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Épernay
Épernay (IPA: [epɛʁnɛ]) is a commune in the Marne department in northern France. Épernay is located some 130 km north-east of Paris on the main line of the Eastern railway to Strasbourg. The town sits on the left bank of the Marne at the extremity of the Cubry valley which crosses it.
Épernay is a sub-prefecture of the department and seat of an arrondissement.
- Brasserie De La Banque (European Restaurant)
3192 metres to the south.
- La Cave a Champagne (European Restaurant)
3128 metres to the south.
- Le Theatre Beryte (Performance Art Theatre)
3089233 metres to the east.
- Royal D'asie Hirson (Vietnamese Restaurant)
94011 metres to the north.
- McDonald's Epernay (Burger Restaurant)
2082 metres to the southeast.
- Pastural (Business Service)
1914 metres to the southeast.
- Stade de l'Aube (Hotel, GymPhysical Fitness Center)
85586 metres to the south.
- Hôtel de Ville (City Hall)
3250 metres to the south.
- Circuit de Gueux (Tour Agency)
2337 metres to the southeast.
- Route Tour (Sightseeing Tour Agency)
1551021 metres to the southwest.
- Countryside (Sports & Recreation)
3002 metres to the west.
- Champagne (wine region) (Interest, WineryVineyard)
8916 metres to the southeast.
- Le Millesium (Performance & Event Venue, Sports & Recreation Venue)
5215 metres to the south.
- Hotel Jean Moët (Travel & Transportation)
3160 metres to the south.
- Les Berceaux (French Restaurant, European Restaurant)
3241 metres to the south.
- Dom Pérignon (Wine, Beer & Spirits Store)
3343 metres to the south.
- Champagne Michel Gonet, Avenue De Champagne, Epernay (Shopping & Retail, Arts & Entertainment)
3660 metres to the southeast.
- Champagne Joseph Desruets (WineSpirits)
1505 metres to the north.
- Champagne Gaston Chiquet (Shopping & Retail)
1659 metres to the east.
- EARL Champagne Dagonet et Fils (Landmark & Historical Place)
1541 metres to the north.
- Stade Epernay Rugby (Amateur Sports Team)
1285 metres to the south.
- Le Progres (Pub, French Restaurant)
3194 metres to the south.
- Montagne de Reims Regional Natural Park (National Park, Region)
6736 metres to the north.