These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some (go to "Edit and Change" on the menu and select "Edit websites")?
Wikipedia has a page about Mayenne
Mayenne (French pronunciation: [majɛn]) is a department in northwest France named after the Mayenne River. Mayenne is part of the current region of Pays de la Loire and is surrounded by the departments of Manche, Orne, Sarthe, Maine-et-Loire, and Ille-et-Vilaine.
Mayenne is one of the original 83 departments created during the French Revolution on March 4, 1790. The northern two thirds correspond to the western part of the former province of Maine. The southern third of Mayenne corresponds to the northern portion of the old province of Anjou. The inhabitants of the department are called Mayennais.
- Molly's (Fish & Chips Restaurant)
520 metres to the west.
- Crêperie Saint Martin (Cr#x00ea;perie)
191 metres to the south.
- L'Éveil Des Sens (Professional Service)
497 metres to the east.
- La Renaissance (Pub)
419 metres to the southwest.
- Lycée Don Bosco (High School)
945 metres to the south.
- Le Courrier de la Mayenne-Edition Nord (Workplace & Office, Corporate Office)
79 metres to the south.
- Couleursédépendance (Wholesale & Supply Store)
370 metres to the southeast.
- Cantone di Mayenne (County)
207 metres to the southeast.
- Ville de Caen (City, Organization)
98997 metres to the north.
- Les Relais d'Alsace - Taverne Karlsbrau - Mayenne (French Restaurant, Cafe)
412 metres to the southwest.
- CH Nord Mayenne-Urgences (Hospital)
861 metres to the east.
- Logis Au Grand Hôtel (Hotel)
72 metres to the northwest.
- Crêperie Au Blé Noir En Mayenne (French Restaurant)
432 metres to the southwest.
- La Chapelle des Calvairiennes (Le Kiosque Mayenne) (Art Gallery, Community Service)
496 metres to the southwest.
- Grand Hôtel d'Houlgate (Landmark & Historical Place)
117922 metres to the north.
- BAR RESTAURANT Le Hercé (Bar & Grill, Pub)
461 metres to the west.
- La Carotte Bistro Créatif (Restaurant)
371 metres to the southwest.
- Château de Mayenne (Historical Place, Tour Agency)
420 metres to the southwest.
- E.Leclerc Mayenne (Grocery Store)
1414 metres to the southwest.