These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Mayenne
Mayenne (French pronunciation: [majɛn]) is a department in northwest France named after the Mayenne River. Mayenne is part of the current region of Pays de la Loire and is surrounded by the departments of Manche, Orne, Sarthe, Maine-et-Loire, and Ille-et-Vilaine.
Mayenne is one of the original 83 departments created during the French Revolution on March 4, 1790. The northern two thirds correspond to the western part of the former province of Maine. The southern third of Mayenne corresponds to the northern portion of the old province of Anjou. The inhabitants of the department are called Mayennais.
- Restaurant Chinois Jardin de Mayenne (Cantonese Restaurant)
415 metres to the southeast.
- BAR RESTAURANT Le Hercé (Diner, Bar & Grill)
461 metres to the west.
- Escadron Gendarmerie Mobile Mayenne (Military Base)
1136 metres to the northwest.
- Molly's (Fish & Chips Restaurant)
520 metres to the west.
- Crêperie Saint Martin (Cr#x00ea;perie)
191 metres to the south.
- L'Éveil Des Sens (Professional Service)
497 metres to the east.
- Brasserie Le Continental Mayenne (Brewery)
371 metres to the west.
- La Renaissance (Bar)
419 metres to the southwest.
- Lactalis (Foodservice Distributor)
28744 metres to the southwest.
- Le Salon d' Aristide (Barber Shop, Hair Extensions Service)
276 metres to the southwest.
- Le Justice - Page Officielle (Courthouse)
280 metres to the west.
- Le Courrier de la Mayenne-Edition Nord (Workplace & Office, Corporate Office)
79 metres to the south.
- Couleursédépendance (Wholesale & Supply Store)
370 metres to the southeast.
- Ville de Caen (City, Organization)
98997 metres to the north.
- Grand Hôtel d'Houlgate (Interest, Hotel)
117922 metres to the north.
- Hopital de Bernay (Safety & First Aid Service)
124092 metres to the northeast.
- LE RADE (Event)
613 metres to the west.
- La Chapelle des Calvairiennes (Le Kiosque Mayenne) (Community Service, Art Gallery)
496 metres to the southwest.
- Les Relais d'Alsace - Taverne Karlsbrau - Mayenne (French Restaurant, Brewery)
412 metres to the southwest.
- La Carotte Bistro Créatif (Restaurant)
371 metres to the southwest.
- La Renaissance (Landmark & Historical Place)
100282 metres to the north.
- Office de tourisme Vallée de Haute Mayenne (Tourist Information Center, Travel Agency)
112 metres to the south.
- Château de Mayenne (Tour Agency, Historical Place)
420 metres to the southwest.
- E.Leclerc Mayenne (Grocery Store)
1414 metres to the southwest.