Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Mayenne
Mayenne (French pronunciation: [majɛn]) is a department in northwest France named after the Mayenne River. Mayenne is part of the current region of Pays de la Loire and is surrounded by the departments of Manche, Orne, Sarthe, Maine-et-Loire, and Ille-et-Vilaine.
Mayenne is one of the original 83 departments created during the French Revolution on March 4, 1790. The northern two thirds correspond to the western part of the former province of Maine. The southern third of Mayenne corresponds to the northern portion of the old province of Anjou. The inhabitants of the department are called Mayennais.
- Molly's (Fish & Chips Restaurant)
520 metres to the west.
- Crêperie Saint Martin (Cr#x00ea;perie)
191 metres to the south.
- L'Éveil Des Sens (Professional Service)
497 metres to the east.
- Lactalis (Foodservice Distributor)
25386 metres to the south.
- Lycée Don Bosco (High School)
945 metres to the south.
- Agitato, Mayenne (Community Center)
613 metres to the west.
- Marc Créations (Barber Shop)
358 metres to the southeast.
- Le Justice - Page Officielle (Courthouse)
280 metres to the west.
- Le Courrier de la Mayenne-Edition Nord (Workplace & Office, Corporate Office)
79 metres to the south.
- L'Atelier de Chloé Mayenne (Skin Care Service, Massage Service)
211 metres to the southwest.
- La Chapelle des Calvairiennes (Le Kiosque Mayenne) (Nonprofit Organization, Community Service)
496 metres to the southwest.
- Maternité (Pregnancy Care Center, Neighborhood)
561215 metres to the east.
- Ville de Caen (City, Organization)
98997 metres to the north.
- Les Relais d'Alsace - Taverne Karlsbrau - Mayenne (French Restaurant, Cafe)
412 metres to the southwest.
- Office de tourisme Vallée de Haute Mayenne (Tour Agency, Travel Agency)
194 metres to the south.
- Bateau Promenade Pays de Mayenne (Landmark & Historical Place)
103 metres to the south.
- Grand Hôtel d'Houlgate (Hotel, Interest)
117922 metres to the north.
- La Renaissance (Interest, Landmark & Historical Place)
100282 metres to the north.
- E.Leclerc Mayenne (Shopping Mall)
1414 metres to the southwest.
- Hopital de Bernay (Safety & First Aid Service)
124092 metres to the northeast.
- BAR RESTAURANT Le Hercé (Pub, Bar & Grill)
461 metres to the west.
- Escadron Gendarmerie Mobile Mayenne (Police Station)
1136 metres to the northwest.
- La Carotte Bistro Créatif (Restaurant)
371 metres to the southwest.
- Ray Vaughan (Pub)
372 metres to the west.
- LE RADE (Event)
613 metres to the west.
- Couleursédépendance (Beauty, Cosmetic & Personal Care)
370 metres to the southeast.
- Château de Mayenne (Tour Agency, Historical Place)
483 metres to the southwest.