Lot Mead Railway Bridge No 171
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (7¾ furlongs away)
There is a bridge here which takes a railway over the canal.
|Cassio Wharf||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
|Beggers Bush Footbridge||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Common Moor Lock No 79||4½ furlongs|
|Croxley Green Bridge No 170||4½ furlongs|
|Common Moor Lock Winding Hole||3¼ furlongs|
|Lot Mead Railway Bridge No 171|
|Lot Mead Lock No 80||1 furlong|
|Grand Junction Canal - Gade Junction||1½ furlongs|
|Batchworth (North) Visitor Moorings||1½ furlongs|
|Lakes Footbridge||1½ furlongs|
|Grand Junction Canal - Colne Junction||2¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Lot Mead Railway Bridge”
- Artichoke Croxley Green (British Restaurant)
1312 yards to the northwest.
- The Coach and Horses (British Restaurant)
1360 yards to the west.
- The Coach & Horses (Pub)
1456 yards to the north.
- The Kitchen Croxley (Tea Room)
1150 yards to the northeast.
- Perch & Co (Restaurant)
996 yards to the north.
- Coffee House And Deli (Restaurant, Deli)
1118 yards to the north.
- Bow Belles- Hairdressers and Wig Specialists Croxley Green and Watford (HealthBeauty, Hair Replacement Service)
1060 yards to the north.
- Croxley Common Moor (Landmark & Historical Place)
993 yards to the northeast.
- Ebury Way (Landmark & Historical Place, Arts & Entertainment)
725 yards to the east.
- Moor Park (Landmark & Historical Place)
1327 yards to the south.
- Fairway Inn,The (Restaurant)
731 yards to the south.
- Moor Park Golf Club (Party Entertainment Service, Funeral Service & Cemetery)
1342 yards to the south.
- The White Bear Ricksmanworth (British Restaurant, Pub)
1542 yards to the southwest.
- Moor Park Wedding Fair (Bridal Shop)
723 yards to the southwest.
- Croxley Park (Commercial & Industrial, Management Service)
1635 yards to the northeast.
- Croxley tube station (Transit Stop)
1137 yards to the northeast.
- Miller and Carter Rickmansworth (Bar)
1530 yards to the west.
- All Saints Church Croxley Green (Religious Organization, Religious Center)
1038 yards to the northwest.
- Cinnamon Square (Tea Room, Coffee Shop)
1550 yards to the west.
- Moor Park, Hertfordshire (City, Sports & Recreation)
1709 yards to the southeast.
- Rickmansworth Cricket Club 1787 (Sports Club, Organization)
1423 yards to the northwest.
- Watersmeet - your local entertainment venue (Party Entertainment Service, Event Planner)
1620 yards to the west.
- Rickmansworth School (High School)
910 yards to the northwest.
- Croxley Cafe (Cafe)
1014 yards to the northeast.
- Chartwell (Medical Company)
1128 yards to the northeast.
- Moor Park tube station (Subway Station, Parking Garage Lot)
1721 yards to the southeast.
- Grand Union Canal (City, Neighborhood)
54416 yards to the northwest.
- Croxley Guild of Sport & Social Club (Country Club Clubhouse, Sports & Recreation Venue)
1249 yards to the north.
- The Cooking Academy (Food Consultant)
1517 yards to the southwest.