Iffley Lock Weir Entrance No 1
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: B and Q DIY shops (7¾ furlongs away); Halfords car and outdoor shops (7¾ furlongs away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (7½ furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (7½ furlongs away); JD Weatherspoons Pubs (1 mile away)
You can wind here.
|Folly Bridge Visitor Moorings||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Thames - Cherwell (old) Junction||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Thames - Cherwell Junction||7¼ furlongs|
|Iffley Lock Weir Entrance No 2||5¼ furlongs|
|Donnington Bridge (Iffley)||3¼ furlongs|
|Iffley Lock Weir Entrance No 1|
|Iffley Lock||½ furlongs|
|Iffley Lock Weir Exit No 1||1¼ furlongs|
|Isis Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Isis Lock Weir Exit No 2 (Hinksey Stream)||5 furlongs|
|Kennington Railway Bridge||5¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some (go to "Edit and Change" on the menu and select "Edit websites")?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit Travel to Osney Bridge, then on the River Thames (above Oxford) to Eynsham Lock Travel to Osney Bridge, then on the River Thames (above Oxford) to Sheepwash Channel Junction, then on the River Thames (Sheepwash Channel) to Isis Lock Junction, then on the Oxford Canal (Southern Section - Main Line) to Thrupp Cruising Club
Nearest boatyard pump-out
- Oxford Camping and Caravanning Club Site (Campground, Mobile Home Park)
958 yards to the west.
- Ubyk (Company)
1179 yards to the northwest.
- Duke of Monmouth (Pub)
1251 yards to the northwest.
- Rose Hill cemetery (Landmark & Historical Place)
1264 yards to the east.
- The Isis Farmhouse (Pub)
198 yards to the northwest.
- Polish Kitchen Kuchnia Domowa (European Restaurant)
1188 yards to the east.
- Rose Hill Community Centre (Performance & Event Venue, Sports & Recreation Venue)
1126 yards to the east.
- Prince Of Wales (Restaurant)
249 yards to the east.
- The Chester (British Restaurant, Gastropub)
1406 yards to the north.
- The Jolly Postboys (British Restaurant)
1217 yards to the east.
- The Rusty Bicycle (Arts & Entertainment)
1631 yards to the north.
- Donnington Bridge (Government Building, Region)
684 yards to the north.
- Newland Angling Club (Fish Farm)
1337 yards to the north.
- Hawkwell Hotel (Restaurant)
542 yards to the east.
- Oxford City Farm (Farm)
872 yards to the northeast.
- FlashMates (Photography Videography)
900 yards to the east.