Pont-canal de Digoin (extrémité sud)
Copyright: Peter Stockdale
Taken: 10 June 2011
We intend to overnight just the other side of Digoin town centre. This also seems a fitting opportunity for Pete's daily photo contribution to take a summer recess before returning at the end of September. There will however be occasional contributions even in that period.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Pont-canal de Digoin”
- Saket Village Touristique (Professional Service)
1084652 metres to the south.
- Arnaud Bijoux (Clothing Store)
436 metres to the north.
- Sievert Michel (Clothing Store)
444 metres to the north.
- O'delice Digoin (Tea Room)
620 metres to the north.
- Maison Parot (Event Planner, Butcher Shop)
439 metres to the north.
- Crousti Chaud (Bakery)
627 metres to the north.
- Pacha Kebab (Halal Restaurant, Turkish Restaurant)
438 metres to the north.
- Cafedeparis (Pub, Karaoke)
437 metres to the north.
- Hôtel restaurant Les Diligences (Hotel, Travel & Transportation)
522 metres to the northwest.
- ObservaLoire (MuseumArt Gallery)
264 metres to the northeast.
- LE CHOKO (Dance & Night Club, Country Club Clubhouse)
402271 metres to the southeast.
- Mer & Montagne (Restaurant)
445 metres to the north.
- Bar L'embuscade (Grocery Store)
758 metres to the east.
- Camping de la Chevrette (Tourist Information Center, Tour Agency)
995 metres to the west.
- Ville de Digoin (Organization)
625 metres to the north.
- Sala Thai (Thai Restaurant)
451 metres to the north.
- Pont-canal de Digoin (Monument)
148 metres to the northeast.
- Fête de l'escargot (Nonprofit Organization, Arts & Entertainment)
802 metres to the northeast.